Apparently Bill Maher doesn't know it's only OK for Snoop Dog and other Blacks to use the N word

Bill Maher is catching a lot of flack for using the N racial slur on his show. Glad to see the left hold their own accountable. Of course the sheep who are in his audience thought it was hilarious.

His guest on the show was Senator Ben Sasse, who asked the host, “Would you like to come work in the field with us Maher responded, “Work in the fields? Senator, I am a house n—.”
HBO Calls Bill Maher’s Use of N-Word ‘Completely Inexcusable and Tasteless’
I was wondering what all the hoopla was all about.

They would not say it explicitly on tv.

That's true, but had you bothered to read the link, you'd see he is catching hell from BLM. So I guess it's liberal on liberal crime.

That's why your partisanshithead ass is all excited and spewing on about nothing again.

Where did you learn your colorful vocabulary. So classy darling.
Your mom.

Did she vote for Hillary the Hag?
Hard to tell with her choking on cock.

And thus normal American's disgust with the left:
you
Kathy Griffin
Rasa Asian
Bill mahrer
Hillary the Hag

Last edited:
So after years of labeling the right wing as racist, when one of their own uses the N-word, all he has to do is have on a few of his black celebrity friends for a talking-to and everything will be good. Ha. OK.

I just don't want anybody to be surprised when Trump tweets something "offensive" and his supporters seem to stick by him. Because this is the world we live in. Liberals have created a shitty society with rules they don't want to abide by. And they wonder why Trump won. It's because people are starting to hate the Left more than they Iove this country.

Forum List

Back