Apparently, anti-globalist lawyers are going around and being hit by trains

good god some of you people are nuts
The same has been said about a lot of truth-sayers. Christopher Columbus comes to mind...
except chris columbus was wrong.
Are you saying that the Earth really is flat? You must be the product of liberal public education...
oh my. somebody doesn't know what columbus was actually trying to discover - or what his assumptions were
Actually, I do. He was trying to discover a "western route" to Asia. His assumptions included that the earth was not flat, but round. An assumption that, more or less, proved to be true. So, was Columbus wrong? yes, and no. So your statement that he was wrong, is incorrect. Nice try though. Open a book.

good god some of you people are nuts
The same has been said about a lot of truth-sayers. Christopher Columbus comes to mind...
except chris columbus was wrong.
Are you saying that the Earth really is flat? You must be the product of liberal public education...
oh my. somebody doesn't know what columbus was actually trying to discover - or what his assumptions were
Actually, I do. He was trying to discover a "western route" to Asia. His assumptions included that the earth was not flat, but round. An assumption that, more or less, proved to be true. So, was Columbus wrong? yes, and no. So your statement that he was wrong, is incorrect. Nice try though. Open a book.
oh my god. everyone knew that the earth was round. i mean seriously, that was not in dispute. in fact, the circumference of the earth was very closely estimated at the time - the only thing was the ignorant columbus believed the earth to be much smaller than it is - which is why he thought his voyage to asia was even possible.

columbus was wrong. read a book.

New Topics

Forum List

Back