Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

It's not that he CAN'T quote the evidence; It's that he WON'T quote the evidence

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

It's hilarious how often he pulls this shit and it's even funnier we're dumb enough to let a lying **** like diveneveragain take our time and energy when it's clear he's never fucking honest. Maybe that's his Angry Deal with God? He blames God for never being able to dive again so his revenge is to be a lying fool. Cause you know, shitheads like him blame everyone else.....

I told you; It's low self esteem. How would you feel about yourself if you were in his position?

He is powerless, and he knows it. His life is tossed back and forth by forces he can't possibly understand. Seeing how it was his incompetent brain that got him where he is now, he knows he doesn't have the brainpower to understand how the world works. He knows he is inferior

It's bad enough that his inferiority leaves him in such a sorry state. He couldn't possibly bear taking responsibility for it also. That would be the final insult. So he rails against the universe on the internet, a place where he can pretend he has some sort of power, even if he is constantly embarrassed to the point he has to pretend that he has some evidence, but he just doesn't want to prove his opponent wrong

"It's not that I can't prove it; It's that I won't prove it"

You just can't get any more transparent than that. Even DiveForCock knows it. But he'll use it anyway because it provides him the small comfort of not having to admit he got pwned.

When your life is as miserable as his, small comforts like that are meaningful,
are you fucking INSANE

dont try dime store psychiatry
you SUCK at it

It's hilarious how often he pulls this shit and it's even funnier we're dumb enough to let a lying **** like diveneveragain take our time and energy when it's clear he's never fucking honest. Maybe that's his Angry Deal with God? He blames God for never being able to dive again so his revenge is to be a lying fool. Cause you know, shitheads like him blame everyone else.....

I told you; It's low self esteem. How would you feel about yourself if you were in his position?

He is powerless, and he knows it. His life is tossed back and forth by forces he can't possibly understand. Seeing how it was his incompetent brain that got him where he is now, he knows he doesn't have the brainpower to understand how the world works. He knows he is inferior

It's bad enough that his inferiority leaves him in such a sorry state. He couldn't possibly bear taking responsibility for it also. That would be the final insult. So he rails against the universe on the internet, a place where he can pretend he has some sort of power, even if he is constantly embarrassed to the point he has to pretend that he has some evidence, but he just doesn't want to prove his opponent wrong

You just can't get any more transparent than that. Even DiveForCock knows it. But he'll use it anyway because it provides him the small comfort of not having to admit he got pwned.

are you fucking INSANE

you SUCK at it

"Hello. My name is DIVENEVERAGAIN and this link proves I am right!"
Google

are you fucking INSANE

you SUCK at it

Yeah, he's not too good at the psych bit.

are you fucking INSANE

you SUCK at it

"Hello. My name is DIVENEVERAGAIN and this link proves I am right!"
Google
still showing what a pathetic moron you are

Doesn't change the fact that you never posted a credible link to your bullshit Dive Can't.
so, your saying that the link benttight posted wasnt a credible link?

again i ask, do i really need to post the very same link he did that proved me correct?

WTF Dante...........................why did you bring this thread back as a zombie?

Fuck..................DiveCon hasn't been here in a LONG while.

Forum List

Back