Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

Just like the Teabastards who brought weapons to Obama rallies? Of course those Teabastards were less threatening than two black panthers.

The difference is you stupid puke is that the tea partiers didn't break any laws.

If carrying a nightsick was illegal the cops would have already arrested him.

He was removed from the premises, so he may have been arrested or perhaps was given a citation. Fact is it's legal to carry weapons openly in some states and it wasn't done on an election day in front of a polling place like the NBP's case.

You are too stupid to understand the vast difference between the two events, which is typical for you liberal retards.

The difference is you stupid puke is that the tea partiers didn't break any laws.

If carrying a nightsick was illegal the cops would have already arrested him.

He was removed from the premises, so he may have been arrested or perhaps was given a citation. Fact is it's legal to carry weapons openly in some states and it wasn't done on an election day in front of a polling place like the NBP's case.

You are too stupid to understand the vast difference between the two events, which is typical for you liberal retards.

he wasn't removed for carrying a nightstick you dumbass, my point is that you said carrying weapons to an Obama rally was legal and carrying a nightstick is just as legal.

This must be really important!! There's two threads!

Where is the outrage for this RABID and RAMPANT violence from the right?

You really are transparent CG...a real piece of work.

Carry on.

:cool:

Show some examples of this alleged RABID and RAMPANT violence from the right.

It was a Generalization...and since we see one instance...that Generalization is true. That's what you said, you know.

I would also like to point out that the left never mentions shit about the thuggish activities of SEIU or La Raza at rallies and protests but there are several posts about this single incident. I think you'all need to look at what your folks have done in the last several months before you start harping on this bullshit.

That's because they don't get reported on their leftist haunts like HuffyPuffy and MuckSpewer...

You have to recognize the pattern:

• Liberal reads HuffyPuffy articles
  • Liberal finds a candidate article that can "stick it to conservatives over at USMB"
  • Liberal posts said article at USMB with some comments about being fauxtraged
  • Pattern repeats, often with multiple Lierals...

the article says "apparent" and "what appears to be" What fucking dishonest asswipes you are. Don't tell the fucking story til you have the facts.

Did you say that to the people who've been pushing the FAKE story about Trig Palin for the last 2 days??

I'm going to guess...let me think now...

...uh...

NO!! you didn't. You phoney cow. lolololololol

the article says "apparent" and "what appears to be" What fucking dishonest asswipes you are. Don't tell the fucking story til you have the facts.

Did you say that to the people who've been pushing the FAKE story about Trig Palin for the last 2 days??

I'm going to guess...let me think now...

...uh...

NO!! you didn't. You phoney cow. lolololololol

Butt plug!

Forum List

Back