Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

I would also like to point out that the left never mentions shit about the thuggish activities of SEIU or La Raza at rallies and protests but there are several posts about this single incident. I think you'all need to look at what your folks have done in the last several months before you start harping on this bullshit.

Last edited:
I would also like to point out that the left never mentions shit about the thuggish activities of SEIU or La Raza at rallies and protests but there are several posts about this single incident. I think you'all need to look at what your folks have done in the last several months before you start harping on this bullshit.

Post the evidence and quit bullshitting.

Oops...didn't see this. No surprise that the cons are deflecting all over the place.

Let me face this one head-on.

It doesn't matter who represents whom. Stomping on someone's head isn't justifiable. It doesn't matter if it's a Rand Paul supporter or La Raza. That jerk needs to be locked up for assault. I seriously doubt you would support that if someone from the NAACP was caught stomping on Juan Williams' head. After all he's a traitor and an Uncle Tom.

What a fucking ad-hominem, since no one from the NAACP has ever stomped on anyone's head.

I guess this is the beginning of the "2nd amendment" solution that the Baggers talk about?

I guess this is the beginning of the "2nd amendment" solution that the Baggers talk about?

How can you talk with bags in your mouth JIm? Does it make you gag. Do you use mouthwash after? Does hair ever get stuck in your teeth?

the article says "apparent" and "what appears to be" What fucking dishonest asswipes you are. Don't tell the fucking story til you have the facts.

what's the matter, willow, honey? why haven't you done your usual thread lambasting an entire political belief for its violence and ugliness?

hmmmmmm....

when the tea losers talk about their 'second amendment rights' and talk about the other side being the 'enemy' and talk about 'pro america parts of the country, you have to expect them to get violent.

you know... like seeking your 'second amendment remedies' if you lose an election. :cuckoo:

This version is a little more balanced:

2 fights break out during Paul/Conway Debate

The second fight occurred after a Conway supporter stepped on the foot of a female Rand supporter, who recently had foot surgery.

The woman was wearing a surgical boot, but after the injury, her incision was cut open. Police say she refused medical treatment and also filed an assault report.

You could accidently step on someone's foot and have a fight break out, on the other hand nobody gets their head accidently stomped on.

No one's head was stomped on, you lying piece of shit!

the article says "apparent" and "what appears to be" What fucking dishonest asswipes you are. Don't tell the fucking story til you have the facts.

what's the matter, willow, honey? why haven't you done your usual thread lambasting an entire political belief for its violence and ugliness?

hmmmmmm....

when the tea losers talk about their 'second amendment rights' and talk about the other side being the 'enemy' and talk about 'pro america parts of the country, you have to expect them to get violent.

you know... like seeking your 'second amendment remedies' if you lose an election. :cuckoo:

wassssamatter honey? you don't like being questioned? You don't ask very many good questions either. You just drink kool aid.

A foot stepped on in the crowd?

I'm sure the black panthers who intimidated voters in '08 in Philly probably agree with you. Those Paul supporters are a violent bunch.

Just like the Teabastards who brought weapons to Obama rallies? Of course those Teabastards were less threatening than two black panthers.

The difference is you stupid puke is that the tea partiers didn't break any laws.

While I do not hold Rand Paul accountable, I think it reveals the zealousness of some of his supporters

I'm sure the black panthers who intimidated voters in '08 in Philly probably agree with you. Those Paul supporters are a violent bunch.

Just like the Teabastards who brought weapons to Obama rallies? Of course those Teabastards were less threatening than two black panthers.

The difference is you stupid puke is that the tea partiers didn't break any laws.

If carrying a nightsick was illegal the cops would have already arrested him.

Forum List

Back