Apparent Emotionally Troubled, Suicidal, Homicidal Black American Citizens

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by AveryJarhman, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,715
    I am curious , are you black?? Do you think all these pictures help your case, they don't.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,715

Does the cat have your tongue, or in this case fingers.

3. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    #TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, Penelope. This thread is not about me. This thread is about apparent mentally or emotionally ill American citizens murdering each other.

Frankly, I'm not sure how my complexion affects the evidence I am sharing here?

Penelope, in all seriousness, what is your opinion of the teen and adult MOTHERS responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

American Kids Murdered On President Barack 'My Brother's Keeper' Obama's Watch.jpg

4. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,715
    Sure it is.

5. AveryJarhman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    Does God forgive CHILD ABUSING MOTHERS intentionally depriving their children and teens of witnessing FATHERHOOD...

6. Liberty777

Liberty777 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +477
    Yes, but they must forgive and turn away from that fallen state.

7. AveryJarhman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    James Hawthorne, tupac shakur, nadine burke harris.jpg

In this SALTY LANGUAGE, NSFW presentation Chicago native James Hawthorne angrily speaks about dodging bullets on his recent wedding and birth day.

"Almost got killed on my wedding day and birthday.smdh"
    ~James Hawthorne

___
    In This Video (experiencing a few brief wi-fi interruptions) Native Chicagoan James Hawthorne Identifies WHO Is Fueling HATE & Gun Violence!

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

___

BlacksUnited - Erika.jpg

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

Peace.

gang members OPRAH.jpg

8. AveryJarhman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    #TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

https://www.wfla.com/news/pinellas-...ty-sheriff-to-hold-news-conference/994824537/

"Sheriff: Three teens in stolen car die in fiery crash: Presser part 1" Published on Aug 7, 2017 by ABC Action News

"Sheriff: Three teens in stolen car die in fiery crash: Presser part 2"

Hello. I experienced a wide range of emotions listening to Pinellas Sheriff Bob Gualtieri detail the events leading up to, as well as after a PREVENTABLE fiery crash that NEARLY took the life of an innocent American citizen on his way to work, and in fact, did end the lives of three apparent HOMICIDAL, SUICIDAL teenage "Childhood Trauma" (#ACEs) victims, all of whom had significant criminal histories.

The Pinellas County Sheriff calls for "CHANGE".

My recommendation: When a teen is arrested and charged with a violence-related crime, automatically a second criminal investigation should be opened examining the teen's upbringing to determine if the teen was subjected to potentially life scarring criminal Child Abuse.

When society begins holding accountable a parent or parents of a perfectly healthy newborn maturing into a hateful, anti-social, living wild teen, I have a feeling many kids will think twice before engaging in 'people and community harming' activities when realizing their mom and/or dad will also be prosecuted for failing to responsibly raise them.

"My Mother's Whole Life Was Crime and Robbery" by Thirsten Howl III, American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim.

___
    The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Biggie Tupac HATE.jpg

"Emotionally ill American Mom Sharing Her illness With Her Children and Police"

Peace.
    ___
    American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

V:1384

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  9. AveryJarhman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259

During Mr. Donald Washington presentation, we learn about an apparent emotionally or mentally ill fellow citizen murdering his girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter and seriously injuring her 4-year-old daughter.

"St Louis Mother's boyfriend beat 5-year-old girl to death"

Please SUPPORT and SUBSCRIBE to Donald Washington's channel. This man GENUINELY cares!

Peace.
    ___
    American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

police, parental, colin kaepernick, dr stacey patton NIKE.jpg
    tupac Dr. Nadine Burke Harris office.png

10. AveryJarhman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259

TYSHAWN LEE HOMICIDE.jpg

"Tyshawn Lee was captured and killed by a monster" by Dahleen Glanton, Reporter Chicago Tribune

Tyshawn Lee was captured and killed by a monster

Dahleen Glanton reports, "These monsters broke the rules of engagement that have long been standard in the lawless world of gangbanging — that children, mothers and grandmothers were strictly off-limits."

Hello, Sadly, is it not a FACT that large numbers of mostly single MOTHERS are primarily responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent!

I am referring to a significant population of apparent emotionally damaged teen and adult fellow American citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing at the hands of a significant population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic mostly "PRO BLACK" minded single mothers failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortune neighbors.

Sadly, the girls and women I am writing about are the specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

HATE EMBRACING AMERICAN MOTHER:

EVIL woman Michelle Obama.jpg

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg
    "My Mother's Whole Life Was Crime and Robbery" Urban-TRUTH-TELLER Thirsten Howl III

___
    VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age- restricted)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CqOptIaJC0/

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg
    gang members OPRAH.jpg

Peace.
    ___
    American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations