#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

jack-fields-jr-boise-state_0.jpg

Deputy Psillos_0.jpg

"Ex-College Football Player Killed After Allegedly Stabbing Police Officer" By Fox Doucette November 17, 2018

Ex-College Football Player Killed After Allegedly Stabbing Police Officer

"Teammates cite ‘mental health’ in reaction to former Boise State football player’s death" By Dave Southorn And Chadd Cripe November 17, 2018

Teammates cite ‘mental health’ in reaction to former Boise State football player’s death

"Quarterback Brett Rypien, who was a freshman during Fields’ senior year, weighed in":

"“A great teammate. I think a guy that struggled with mental health a little bit,” Rypien said. “It was really hard to hear that. … You’ve got to keep continuing to raise awareness for mental health. It seemed like he didn’t really have anybody that he could talk to or get help with.”"

Tyler Rausa, who played from 2013 to 2016, took to Twitter with his thoughts:

"You can’t condone the actions taken. But, Jack left the program different then when he came in. Worked harder than anyone I’ve ever known. It’s sad that he truly could not get help for his mental health. It was real, and all of his brothers could see it." 1:55 PM - Nov 16, 2018
___
Hello. Frankly, I'm not going to ask "What was wrong with Jack Fields Jr"?

However, I will ask "What happened to young Jack Fields Jr. that he matured into an apparent emotionally troubled, violence prone young teen and man?"

At this time I have no evidence, though based on probability, I'm speculating Jack Fields Jr. is one of COUNTLESS “EVERYONE(S)” the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur is speaking about in his (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he gained the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, the officer harmed, and the folks witnessing the attack on the officer, are also EVERYONES Tupac spoke about.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Jack Fields Jr.

Again, the aforementioned comments are speculation. It is possible Jack experienced an unreported or un-diagnosed TBI causing his abnormal behaviors.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter
; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

upload_2018-11-22_4-56-57.png

"5-year-old sister of Taylor Hayes shot in west Baltimore, mother confirms"

5-year-old sister of Taylor Hayes shot in west Baltimore, mother confirms

wbaltv.com reports, "Police said investigators believe the girl was caught in the middle of a shootout involving suspects in a car and suspects on foot. Police said the victim is now out of surgery and expected to survive."

Hello. I conducted a quick, informal criminal investigation, locating a few possible suspects:

"Homicidal Suicidal Man Walking Daughter Threatened With Violence By Rival Gang"

"LACKING" is a street term for not being armed with a firearm...or not carrying "steel."

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

"Two teens and an 8-year-old shot in West Philly" Tribune wire compilation Nov 26, 2018 Updated 5 hrs ago

Two teens and an 8-year-old shot in West Philly

PhillyTrib reports, "A 16-year-old boy and a 15-year-old boy were shot in the foot and hip, respectively, and an 8-year-old boy sitting inside a nearby home was also hit in the face by a bullet. All three were taken to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and are expected to be okay."

Hello. Am I out-of-place for asking, "Who is responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?"

mental-health-word-collage.jpeg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited:

Jeannot Plessy.jpg

"Wife of New Orleans pastor is killed in front her distraught children by a carjacker who ran her over as they fled in her stolen car"
by Emily Crane For Dailymail.com Updated: 15:59 EST, 2 December 2018

Wife of New Orleans pastor is killed in front her distraught children by a carjacker ran her over

Sadly, I have few doubts homicide victim Jeannot Plessy, 49, as well as her alleged killers, are among the EVERYONES the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller, Child Abuse and Homicide victim Tupac Shakur is referring to in his (often misinterpreted) T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

gang members RESPONSIBLE AMERICANS.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Your OP is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long. Nobody has the time or inclination to read it all. Try again.

A Baltimore woman was fatally stabbed Saturday after she rolled down her car window to give money to a seemingly struggling young mother, according to police.

Jacquelyn Smith, 52, was in the front passenger seat of a car with her family when they stopped to help the woman.

Believed to be in her 20s, the woman was reportedly holding a cardboard sign stating “Please Help me feed my Baby” while cradling either a baby or an object that had been wrapped to look like one.

After handing the woman money, a black male reportedly approached the vehicle to thank the family. He then reached in to grab the female victim’s wallet when a struggle ensued. The male suspect then produced a knife and stabbed the victim in the torso before fleeing the area on foot with the female suspect who was holding the sign.

Doctors were unable to save Smith, who succumbed to her injuries.

NSFW ADULT LANGUAGE VIDEO

"The type of shit we have to deal with in Chicago"
Published on Dec 6, 2018 by The Jay & Bae Show, aka Ghetto News Network

Hello. This ain't the way to live life.

Who is raising perfectly healthy newborns maturing into thugs and gangbangers the late Social Activist Ms. Sandra Bland declared WAR on?

_sandra bland MY QUESTION.jpg

Peace.

Your OP is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long. Nobody has the time or inclination to read it all. Try again.

A Baltimore woman was fatally stabbed Saturday after she rolled down her car window to give money to a seemingly struggling young mother, according to police.

Jacquelyn Smith, 52, was in the front passenger seat of a car with her family when they stopped to help the woman.

Believed to be in her 20s, the woman was reportedly holding a cardboard sign stating “Please Help me feed my Baby” while cradling either a baby or an object that had been wrapped to look like one.

After handing the woman money, a black male reportedly approached the vehicle to thank the family. He then reached in to grab the female victim’s wallet when a struggle ensued. The male suspect then produced a knife and stabbed the victim in the torso before fleeing the area on foot with the female suspect who was holding the sign.

Doctors were unable to save Smith, who succumbed to her injuries.

Keith Smith, 52 and Jacquelyn Smith, 54.jpg
Keith Smith, 52 and Jacquelyn Smith, 54. This photo was taken the day she was killed; the husband and wife had been enjoying an evening at the American Legion.

Woman killed after giving money to panhandler in Baltimore was engineer who had been out dancing with husband

Hello, sealybobo. The attached image shows where Nostrand Ave intersects with Myrtle Ave in Brooklyn, NY. To the right (east) is the Marcy Houses Public Housing Projects where Child Abuse victim Shawn Jay Z Carter was raised, nurtured and socialized.

The same Marcy Houses where Shawn reveals he was 12 yrs-old when he shot a substance abusing sibling for stealing from a family member.

Nostrand and Myrtle Aves Marcy Projects.jpg

In the 80s when Shawn was about 17 yrs old, at least one dozen female motorists stopped on Nostrand Ave for a traffic light were suddenly and violently attacked, beginning with an apparent seriously disturbed citizen throwing a brick or cement block through the victim's driver side window, and then reaching into the vehicle, snatching the dazed, shocked and often injured victim's purse.

I recall interviewing one victim at Woodhull Hospital. The side of her face was a mess. Her psyche shattered more than her face.

My question is: "In American society WHO is primarily responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, as well TERRORIZING their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors?

WHO are our Nation's child caregivers primarily responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns maturing into apparent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL thinking teen and adult citizens engaging in 'people and community harming anti-social behaviors, as well as citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors?

Hint: Is it MOM?

Now that medical doctors Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) researcher Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, Ph,D. have passionately exposed our Nation's potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, do caring responsible citizens recognize WHY far too many perfectly healthy American newborns mature into apparent emotionally or mentally ill teen and adult citizens?

Sealybobo, does anyone really care? :sad:

Rest in Peace, Mrs. Jacquelyn Smith.

Peace.

Obama BULLIES VIOLENT MEN or WOMEN.jpg
___

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

"Two Houston rappers found shot dead in car outside strip club, family says"

https://www.click2houston.com/news/2-men-found-dead-inside-vehicle-in-strip-club-parking-lot/ November 26, 2018

"Two Houston rappers dead in car"

Hello. Can we agree the Houston men brutally murdered by gun violence, are in fact among countless *EVERYONES* the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur is referring to in his #T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept? A Child Abuse AWARENESS concept applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Seriously, "Who is responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?"

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg

Robert K Ross Nadine Burke Harris, Park Dietz.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

francie-diep.jpg

Francie Diep is a staff writer at Pacific Standard, where she specializes in health and drug policy and the intersections of culture and science. Previously, she covered science, health, and science policy for Scientific American, Popular Science, and Smithsonian.

"How American Children Are Killed by Guns - And how we might better prevent their deaths", published on Mar 23, 2018 by Francie Diep

https://psmag.com/news/how-american-children-are-killed-by-guns/

Francie Diep reports, "The statistics suggest that, when it comes to firearms, suicide, and everyday violence—such as fights between adults or teens, or shots fired during other crimes—kill the most children. And children of different races are affected differently. American Indian and white teens are disproportionately likely to kill themselves with guns: More than 400 13- to 17-year-olds of these races commit suicide by firearm every year, according to a 2017 study published in the journal Pediatrics."

"Meanwhile, black children suffer the most from gun violence overall, making up 35 percent of its child victims in the United States, even though only about 13 percent of Americans are black. The disparity in how often black children are killed by guns is driven by the fact that they're far more likely to be victims of gun homicides. About 400 black children under the age of 18 are thought to be killed in firearm homicides each year. In fact, black children are about 10 times more likely to die in gun murders as their white and Asian-American counterparts."

Hello. While I am not a big fan of most statistical data, I cannot deny tangible evidence I see with my own eyes.

CHICAGO KID MURDER VICTIMS_c.jpg

Peace.
___

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Montrell Mouzon.jpg

Montrell Mouzon was just 13. Pictured here with his grandmother, he was the 71st murder victim in #Baltimore in just 2 months.

"13-year-old dead after being shot in Baltimore on Halloween"

13-year-old dead after being shot on Halloween

"Baltimore Police have no leads just yet.

Drugs were found, Mouzon was in a car stolen from Federal Hill days earlier but still, someone opened fire, ending a life barely started."

Hello. In all seriousness, WHO are our Nation's primary child caregivers responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?"

VIDEO DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS

gang members OPRAH.jpg

Rest in Peace, Montrell Mouzon.

Peace.
___

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Tom Sotomayor_CHILDHOOD_TRAUMA tupac eminem protester.jpg

Hello, in this NSFW broadcast social commentator, Childhood Trauma (#ACEs), as well as Child Sexual Abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor addresses HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL Americans murdering their neighbors in the name of "looking fresh."

Tommy also discusses dysfunctional parenting, FATHERLESSNESS, coons, HATE, police, poverty and other issues affecting many American citizen's Quality of Life.

"Each Year Over 1,200 Lose Their Lives Over Expensive Name Brand Sneakers Yet Skip Life's Essentials!" Published on Dec 13, 2018 by TNNRaw2

Subscribe, Share and LIKE!

As always I look forward to discussing issues raised in this broadcast.

Peace.
___

Jazmine Barnes, Tupac Shakur, Eric Black Jr.jpg

"Man charged in fatal shooting of 7-year-old girl" by Tamar Lapin January 6, 2019

https://nypost.com/2019/01/06/man-charged-in-fatal-shooting-of-7-year-old-girl/

Hello. In all seriousness, WHO are our Nation's primary child caregivers responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?"
___
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me
___
I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

CHICAGO KID MURDER VICTIMS_c.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter
; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

"1 Dead, 1 Wounded in Orland Square Mall Targeted Shooting"

Man killed, second man wounded in shooting at Orland Square Mall

In all seriousness, WHO are our Nation's primary child caregivers responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?"
___
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

___

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations
____

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, my friends.

Is Chicago native James Hawthorne addressing people and community harming anti-social, suic!dal, homic!dal human behaviors resulting from our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

"Dr.Martin Luther King Jr would be ashamed of black people in 2019." ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

Peace.

20-year-old Alvin Smalls and 18-year-old Amir Rashad Lynn.jpg

The late 20-year-old Alvin Smalls and 18-year-old Amir Rashad Lynn, most likely victims of life scarring child abuse, definitely victims of justifiable homicide.

"Sheriff’s Office Investigating Titusville Shooting *Update*" February 8, 2019

NR 19-04 Sheriff’s Office Investigating Titusville Shooting *Update* : Brevard County Sheriff's Office

Hello. Sadly, I am one of few Americans willing to openly recognize the victims, as well as the apparent emotionally damaged human predators in this case of SUICIDAL, Homicidal human behaviors, are among the growing list of EVERYONE(s) the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and Gun Violence Victim Tupac Shakur speaks about in his often misinterpreted, much ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American Urban-TRUTH-Teller

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg
____
Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/
___
"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews.com

Jazelle Hunt, a Washington correspondent for the National Newspaper Publishers Association News Service, recently completed week-long training at the University of Southern California as one of 14 journalists awarded a 2014 National Health Fellowship.

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates Jazelle Hunt Black Voice News com| June 10th, 2014

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Long IslandCrime "IHOP shooting suspect arraigned"

IHOP shooting suspect arraigned

"Dramatic Video Shows Shooting At Long Island IHOP"

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg
kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg

___

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjJ9LcnEASk/
___

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCf0vPCvovs/
___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me
" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H9bT5m77Eg/

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"
___
Introducing 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Peace.
___

Forum List

Back