Branford Marsalis says, kids today are off of Jazz and onto insulting women with Rap , because in slavery times, they'd get raped by Master, and then they project it onto the woman and say they hate that black ho they know that got raped, boy I want to try some Jazz now, hand me a saxophone. It explains why all blacks have to do smooth R & B jazz , smooth jazz, the cosmic essence of man's soul, Joshua Redman, flavor Flav.
I wouldn't. I'd protect you, I'm a gallant gentleman, a/s/l, my basement is mostly not damp and will have Home Sweet Home décor.

Music is not the problem. We blacks just have to tighten up, stop being scared of whites calling blacks racists and start truly looking at the root cause of this problem.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

dorothy dow 83-years-old murdered.jpg

"Great-grandmother beaten, burned in her home dies weeks after attack"

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/el...n-her-home-dies-weeks-after-attack/430968502/

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

This 'interview' took place Saturday, SEPTEMBER 22, 2108.

"Armed Suicidal Homicidal Chicago Teens n Young Adults"

Hello. Can you identify the *EVERYONE(S)* the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) & homicide victim Tupac Shakur is speaking about in his T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Sadly, Tupac addresses many layers of HATE, from Racism, to Police Brutality and black or American citizens of African descent HATING each other by selling life sapping, 'people and community harming substances' to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbors AGE, physical emotional or MATERNAL condition.
____
(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~Chicago native James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

"Almost got killed on my wedding day and birthday"
~Chicago native James Hawthorne

____
FULL Polo G interview:

LIVE FROM 1300 | POLO G | SHOT BY @KINGZACKTV1 34,845 views Published on Sep 22, 2018 by zacktv1

Polo G first ever interview...

____

Peace.

TUPAC clouds THUGLIFE.jpg

OBAMA HATE_00.jpg

Last edited:
I find the op painful to read.Too many fonts in different colours,too many random quotes and too many hashtags.
The OP needs to make his case in a clearer way in order to engage with people.

Branford Marsalis says, kids today are off of Jazz and onto insulting women with Rap , because in slavery times, they'd get raped by Master, and then they project it onto the woman and say they hate that black ho they know that got raped, boy I want to try some Jazz now, hand me a saxophone. It explains why all blacks have to do smooth R & B jazz , smooth jazz, the cosmic essence of man's soul, Joshua Redman, flavor Flav.
I wouldn't. I'd protect you, I'm a gallant gentleman, a/s/l, my basement is mostly not damp and will have Home Sweet Home décor.

Music is not the problem. We blacks just have to tighten up, stop being scared of whites calling blacks racists and start truly looking at the root cause of this problem.
You think the root cause is racism. Yes?

Blacks were doing better in nearly all societal categories, when racism was much more apparent. This fact would seem to dispute your opinion.

I do not dispute that racism still exists. I dispute that it is the primary cause of all the dysfunction in the black community. When humans must endure drugs, gangs, violence, abortion, teenager child birth, lack of fathers, poor schools, filthy run down neighborhoods, lack of good jobs, lack of effective policing, etc, on a daily basis, succeeding life is nearly impossible.

So, I suspect all this dysfunction has a much greater impact than white racism.

Blacks were doing better in nearly all societal categories, when racism was much more apparent. This fact would seem to dispute your opinion.

I do not dispute that racism still exists. I dispute that it is the primary cause of all the dysfunction in the black community. When humans must endure drugs, gangs, violence, abortion, teenager child birth, lack of fathers, poor schools, filthy run down neighborhoods, lack of good jobs, lack of effective policing, etc, on a daily basis, succeeding life is nearly impossible.

I don't give a fuck what you dispute. You are wrong about everything you just posted. In 1959 poverty was 55 percent in the black community. . Maybe 20 percent had high school educations. Less than 2 prcent had a college degree. Median income was less than half of what whites made. Unemployment more than double. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. The root cause of the problems backs face is white racism. Everything you mention as a dysfunction is caused by white racism.

I don't give a fuck what you dispute. You are wrong about everything you just posted. In 1959 poverty was 55 percent in the black community. . Maybe 20 percent had high school educations. Less than 2 prcent had a college degree. Median income was less than half of what whites made. Unemployment more than double. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. The root cause of the problems backs face is white racism. Everything you mention as a dysfunction is caused by white racism.
The great Walter Williams knows you are full of shit, as do I. Hold that victimization tight.

Blind to Real Problems
By Walter E.Williams
Dr. John McWhorter, professor of English and comparative literature at Columbia University, lamented that "victimology, separatism, and anti-intellectualism underlie the general black community's response to all race-related issues," adding that "these three thought patterns impede black advancement much more than racism; and dysfunctional inner cities, corporate glass ceilings, and black educational underachievement will persist until such thinking disappears."

In the 1990s, Harvard professor Orlando Patterson wrote, "America, while still flawed in its race relations ... is now the least racist white-majority society in the world; has a better record of legal protection of minorities than any other society, white or black; (and) offers more opportunities to a greater number of black persons than any other society, including all those of Africa."
Blind to Real Problems, by Walter E.Williams

Now for the truth, which you won’t accept. Living a lie does you no favors.

Some people might challenge Steele's assertion that in many measures blacks are worse off than during segregation. How about some numbers?As late as 1950, female-headed households were only 18 percent of the black population. Today 70 percent of black children are raised in single-parent households. In the late 1800s, there were only slight differences between the black family structure and those of other ethnic groups. In New York City in 1925, for example, 85 percent of kin-related black households were two-parent households. According to the 1938 Encyclopaedia of the Social Sciences, that year 11 percent of black children were born to unwed mothers. Today about 75 percent of black children are born to unwed mothers. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. Today about twice as many blacks have never married as whites. The bottom line is that the black family was stronger the first 100 years after slavery than during what will be the second 100 years

gipper wrote, "According to the 1938 Encyclopaedia of the Social Sciences, that year 11 percent of black children were born to unwed mothers. Today about 75 percent of black children are born to unwed mothers."

Hello, gipper. The facts you shared about our Nation's children and teens being raised by large numbers of SINGLE MOMS, in my opinion, offer the ONLY reason for many black or American teens and adults HATEFULLY viewing women and girls as less than human creatures and HOES or THOTS unworthy of being treated with basic human respect.

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies"

Peace.

EVIL woman Michelle Obama.jpg

Apparent emotionally troubled USMB member Paul Essien gleefully shared a video depicting an apparent emotionally or mentally ill SUCIDAL, HOMICIDAL American citizen engaging in gun violence while attempting to murder two law enforcement officials...

This shit made my fucking day…….hell my week……maybe even month.

White Fragility 101

Peace.

gang members OPRAH.jpg
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Hello. Sadly, I have few doubts the following apparent emotionally troubled, sucidal, homicidal minded fellow citizens are among the EVERYONE(S) the late Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur speaks about in his T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS PREVENTION* concept:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

Innocent Bystanders Injured In Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting

CBS reports, "Police say the man, who has been identified as Carnell Nelson, 29, ran out of the store with a cash drawer under his arm. As police gave chase, Nelson turned and fired at police officers.

“As they run towards him, the suspect turns and fire his gun,” said DPD Commander Barb Archer who briefed the media on Monday afternoon.

Officer Travis Lloyd was hit in the leg, but returned fire and killed Nelson. Officer Lloyd’s partner, Sean Drew, used a tourniquet on Lloyd’s leg until help arrived. Officer Lloyd was treated and released for his injuries and is now on administrative leave. Both Lloyd and Drew are three year veterans...

Nelson had a slew of previous arrests including drug and robbery cases."

"Officer Gets Shot in Leg During Shootout With Robbery Suspect" - YouTube

_____

Sadly, I believe these women, aka maternal child caregivers, represent the HATERS Tupac speaks about in his T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS PREVENTION* concept.

"Raw Dashcam Footage Of Walmart Shoplifter Police Chase"

Woman sentenced for dragging officers, leading chase in Nov. 2015

In this broadcast, apparent emotionally troubled 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and child sexual abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor offers his thoughts, concerns and opinions about this near fatal act of human madness...

______

"My Mother's Whole Life Was Crime and Robbery"

_____
"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

Peace.

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

arshell dennis sandra bland.jpg

At 7:33 homicide victim Arshell Dennis III speaks about leaving Chicago and becoming softer, "I try to look for the good in people more-so than the negatives now."

"Young Arshell Dennis Murdered By America's Culture of Child Abuse"

"Police: Gang member who killed cop's son mistook him for rival"

Police: Gang member who killed cop's son mistook him for rival

In all seriousness, what is your opinion of the American teen and adult MOTHERS who are irresponsibly raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Hello, IM2. Is "white racism" responsible for....

POVERTY toya graham .jpg
T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E_Michael_Singleton.jpg
Pictured: Baltimore mom Toya Graham's APPARENT emotionally ill teen son smokes 'something' as he handles a semi-automatic firearm readily capable of causing death to Americans kids much like the late NINE-YEAR-OLD Miss Jamyla Bolden and the late FIVE-YEAR-OLD Miss Laylah Petersen, two American children murdered inside their homes while minding their own business.

Pictured: Ms. Toya Graham’s APPARENT emotionally ill, suicidal/homicidal thinking 15-year-old son (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) who joined significant numbers of his emotionally ill young teen classmates in attempting to cause grave bodily harm or death to police officers attempting to protect Ms. Graham’s peaceful neighbors from being emotionally and/or physically harmed (or worse) by emotionally ill teens and adults.

1jamyla_bolden_2.jpg
Peace.

PO Antwan Toney, Tafahree Maynard.jpg

End of Watch: Police Officer Antwan DeArvis Toney

Police Officer Antwan DeArvis Toney

PHOTOS: Gwinnett Police Officer Antwan Toney's Funeral

Keeping it REAL...can we examine the Larger Issue!

In all seriousness, what ACTION, if any, should be taken against American teen and adult MOTHERS who are irresponsibly raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

gang members OPRAH.jpg

I am referring to a significant population of apparent emotionally damaged teen and adult fellow American citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing at the hands of a significant population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic, emotionally or mentally ill mostly single mothers failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortune neighbors.

Are you aware during a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.
___

I wonder if I created several threads that said, "Apparent Emotionally Troubled, Suicidal, Homicidal White American Citizens" if the moderators would continue to let me start threads with that title? And why do we not hear the complaints of race baiting when we see things like this? After all none of you are racists and why is group identification not being used as an argument against this?

Don't answer the question, do something that is strange for many here. Think.

Geoffrey Willis Morehouse college student.jpg

"Morehouse Student Shot, Carjacked Adds to Growing List of Violent Incidents In Atlanta University Center"

Morehouse Student Shot, Carjacked Adds to Growing List of Violent Incidents In Atlanta University Center

"A 30-year-old student was shot multiple times after stopping at a Shell gas station in southwest Atlanta. Morehouse college student Geoffrey Willis is recovering at Grady Memorial Hospital after suffering from gunshot wounds to his legs and chest on Sunday afternoon."

"Atlanta police said described the
three suspects as juveniles who may have been driving a stolen Black Mercedes."

"The Atlanta Police Department is on the hunt for three suspects who fled the scene after trying to steal the victim’s vehicle. “It’s just really not safe for our children out here,” a frequent customer at the Atlanta gas station told WSB-TV."

Hello. Back in the 1980's I spent near-twelve years of my life as an overworked uniform cop and police detective serving the Brooklyn, NY communities where young 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn Carter and Christopher Wallace peddled people and community harming substances to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition.

shawn_carter_drug_meme.jpg

Sadly, I cannot tell you how many times I interviewed crime victims who complied with an emotionally or mentally ill teen or adult pointing a gun at them while demanding their property, and despite complying, were shot. Some victims died, though fortunately most victims survived, facing months or years of pain and rehab.

WHO is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly HEALTHY American newborns maturing into apparent angry, frustrated, emotionally or mentally ill, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL teen and adult American citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors?

Question for my fellow USMB members...

Do you believe Racism or the concept of 'White Privilege' is responsible for causing perfectly healthy American newborns to mature into angry, violent, SUICIDAL, HOMICIDAL thinking teen and adult citizens apparently evincing a depraved indifference toward human life when attempting to callously MURDER a fellow citizen over the theft of a car...or the theft of any property?

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Words, words, words... Is anybody serious about actually solving any of these issues? Or is it too comforting to continue playing the blame game?

The most likely steps to personal and financial success are:

1. Finish school
2. Get a job
3. Get married
4. Have children
5. Stay married

Unfortunately, these are not valued in American music and entertainment.

Forum List

Back