Hello. Sharing info related to the topic of this thread.

"Taraji P. Henson Wants To Change The Stigma Of Black Mental Health"

www.usmessageboard.com/threads/taraji-p-henson-wants-to-change-the-stigma-of-black-mental-health.704036/

29mmvkp.jpg

2r600gz.jpg

2hob9sh.jpg

See my USM Sig for more info about PRO BLACK, WOKE & CONSCIOUS BLACK COMMUNITY minded American citizens.

Peace.

I am curious , are you black?? Do you think all these pictures help your case, they don't.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

View attachment 214401
In my opinion, this NSFW video depicts DEPRAVED acts of human violence.

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oy2kcf6TJ01wqnkez.mp4

Witnessing these acts of human madness and violence, can you identify the "EVERYONE(s)" the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur speaks about in his (often misinterpreted) T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of black or African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

View attachment 214403

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www.dawsondenise.com

___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

View attachment 214402

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Does the cat have your tongue, or in this case fingers.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

I am curious , are you black?? Do you think all these pictures help your case, they don't.

Hello, Penelope. This thread is not about me. This thread is about apparent mentally or emotionally ill American citizens murdering each other.

Frankly, I'm not sure how my complexion affects the evidence I am sharing here?

Penelope, in all seriousness, what is your opinion of the teen and adult MOTHERS responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

American Kids Murdered On President Barack 'My Brother's Keeper' Obama's Watch.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, Penelope. This thread is not about me. This thread is about apparent mentally or emotionally ill American citizens murdering each other.

Frankly, I'm not sure how my complexion affects the evidence I am sharing here?

Penelope, in all seriousness, what is your opinion of the teen and adult MOTHERS responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

View attachment 214416

Sure it is.

Young black men must go to their mothers and forgive them for the anger,hate,and resentment they’ve been taught. They grow up learning their mothers identity instead of the identity in which God intended. When they forgive their mothers God will forgive them and the process of becoming a real man will begin.

Does God forgive CHILD ABUSING MOTHERS intentionally depriving their children and teens of witnessing FATHERHOOD...

Young black men must go to their mothers and forgive them for the anger,hate,and resentment they’ve been taught. They grow up learning their mothers identity instead of the identity in which God intended. When they forgive their mothers God will forgive them and the process of becoming a real man will begin.

Does God forgive CHILD ABUSING MOTHERS intentionally depriving their children and teens of witnessing FATHERHOOD...

Yes, but they must forgive and turn away from that fallen state.

James Hawthorne, tupac shakur, nadine burke harris.jpg

In this SALTY LANGUAGE, NSFW presentation Chicago native James Hawthorne angrily speaks about dodging bullets on his recent wedding and birth day.

"Almost got killed on my wedding day and birthday.smdh"
~James Hawthorne

___
In This Video (experiencing a few brief wi-fi interruptions) Native Chicagoan James Hawthorne Identifies WHO Is Fueling HATE & Gun Violence!

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

___

BlacksUnited - Erika.jpg

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

Peace.

gang members OPRAH.jpg

https://www.wfla.com/news/pinellas-...ty-sheriff-to-hold-news-conference/994824537/

"Sheriff: Three teens in stolen car die in fiery crash: Presser part 1" Published on Aug 7, 2017 by ABC Action News

"Sheriff: Three teens in stolen car die in fiery crash: Presser part 2"

Hello. I experienced a wide range of emotions listening to Pinellas Sheriff Bob Gualtieri detail the events leading up to, as well as after a PREVENTABLE fiery crash that NEARLY took the life of an innocent American citizen on his way to work, and in fact, did end the lives of three apparent HOMICIDAL, SUICIDAL teenage "Childhood Trauma" (#ACEs) victims, all of whom had significant criminal histories.

The Pinellas County Sheriff calls for "CHANGE".

My recommendation: When a teen is arrested and charged with a violence-related crime, automatically a second criminal investigation should be opened examining the teen's upbringing to determine if the teen was subjected to potentially life scarring criminal Child Abuse.

When society begins holding accountable a parent or parents of a perfectly healthy newborn maturing into a hateful, anti-social, living wild teen, I have a feeling many kids will think twice before engaging in 'people and community harming' activities when realizing their mom and/or dad will also be prosecuted for failing to responsibly raise them.

"My Mother's Whole Life Was Crime and Robbery" by Thirsten Howl III, American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim.

___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Biggie Tupac HATE.jpg

"Emotionally ill American Mom Sharing Her illness With Her Children and Police"

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

V:1384

Last edited:

During Mr. Donald Washington presentation, we learn about an apparent emotionally or mentally ill fellow citizen murdering his girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter and seriously injuring her 4-year-old daughter.

"St Louis Mother's boyfriend beat 5-year-old girl to death"

Please SUPPORT and SUBSCRIBE to Donald Washington's channel. This man GENUINELY cares!

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

police, parental, colin kaepernick, dr stacey patton NIKE.jpg

tupac Dr. Nadine Burke Harris office.png

TYSHAWN LEE HOMICIDE.jpg

"Tyshawn Lee was captured and killed by a monster" by Dahleen Glanton, Reporter Chicago Tribune

Tyshawn Lee was captured and killed by a monster

Dahleen Glanton reports, "These monsters broke the rules of engagement that have long been standard in the lawless world of gangbanging — that children, mothers and grandmothers were strictly off-limits."

Hello, Sadly, is it not a FACT that large numbers of mostly single MOTHERS are primarily responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent!

I am referring to a significant population of apparent emotionally damaged teen and adult fellow American citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing at the hands of a significant population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic mostly "PRO BLACK" minded single mothers failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortune neighbors.

Sadly, the girls and women I am writing about are the specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

HATE EMBRACING AMERICAN MOTHER:

EVIL woman Michelle Obama.jpg

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg

"My Mother's Whole Life Was Crime and Robbery" Urban-TRUTH-TELLER Thirsten Howl III

___
VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age- restricted)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CqOptIaJC0/

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

gang members OPRAH.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

"Abused and in and out of foster homes, Laquan McDonald's tragic life" - CNN 2015

Laquan McDonald's short, tragic life - CNN

"Laquan McDonald is being tried for murder alongside the officer who killed him" - Chicago Tribune 2018

Laquan McDonald is being tried for murder alongside the officer who killed him

"A timeline of the Chicago police shooting of Laquan McDonald"
By The Associated Press September 16, 2018

A timeline of the Chicago police shooting of Laquan McDonald

Hello. Based solely on watching the police video recording graphically showing the shooting death of Chicago teen Laquan McDonald, I DO NOT see any justification for Officer Jason Van Dyke using Deadly Physical Force against a fellow American citizen.
______

Laquan McDonald, Tina Hunter.jpg

American Teen and Adult Moms: Who is Raising, Nurturing & Socializing American Domestic Terrorists?

After learning Laquan was introduced to life by a 15-year-old mother named Tina Hunter, who apparently FAILED to place ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional and physical well-being of the HUMAN LIFE she chose to create, I am trying to figure out why Tina Hunter was NOT arrested, prosecuted and CONVICTED of Criminal Child Abuse?

Sadly, I have a few questions regarding the LARGER issue of UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC and Generational Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Maltreatment and Abandonment that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, is depriving far too many American children and teens from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood ALL Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of childhood development.

Seriously, WHO is responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

The late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland - Let's go to WAR #SandySpeaks

Based on twelve years of experience during the 1980s-90s as a Brooklyn, NY uniform cop and criminal investigator serving *young* 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn Carter and Christopher Wallace's neighborhoods, I have no doubts whatsoever the late Laquan McDonald, the late Michael Brown, the late Freddie Gray, the late Tyshawn Lee, the late Jamyla Bolden, the late William 'Willie' Cooper, the late Christopher Wallace, the late Sylville Smith, the late Fredricka Allen, the late Laylah Petersen, the late Nova Marie Gallman, the late Lavontay White, the late Ayanna Allen, the late Kingston Frazier, the late Ramiya Reed, the late Takiya Holmes, the late Trinity Gay, the late JaQuail Mansaw, the late Bill Thao, the late Ava Castillo, the late Ethan Ali, the late Lavontay White, the late Autumn Pasquale, the late Trinity Gay, the late Arshell Dennis III, the late Saniyah Nicholson, as well as untold numbers of American newborns, infants, toddlers, children, teens and adults...

...are among the countless “EVERYONE(s)” the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur is speaking about in his (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept!!!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he gained the courage to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS PREVENTION* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris North Star

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" : mentalhealth

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

"Mental illness in Black Communities"
Published on Nov 10, 2010 www.dawsondenise.com

Mental illness in Black Communities
____

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Oprah Winfrey "Fixing The Hole In Your Soul"

In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America's MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, UNHEALTHY potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Peace.
___

EARTH Child Abuse 500.jpg

Last edited:
Branford Marsalis says, kids today are off of Jazz and onto insulting women with Rap , because in slavery times, they'd get raped by Master, and then they project it onto the woman and say they hate that black ho they know that got raped, boy I want to try some Jazz now, hand me a saxophone. It explains why all blacks have to do smooth R & B jazz , smooth jazz, the cosmic essence of man's soul, Joshua Redman, flavor Flav.
I wouldn't. I'd protect you, I'm a gallant gentleman, a/s/l, my basement is mostly not damp and will have Home Sweet Home décor.

Childhood abandonment is devastating and it is not limited to Black kids. This song by Everclear always gets me and expresses the pain Art Alexakis still feels about his Father.

Wendy Martinez, 35.jpg

Ms. Wendy Martinez, 35, Murdered By America's [Much Ignored] *Child Care* Public Health Crisis

NEW: Man accused in Greenacres woman’s fatal stabbing has mental health, drug issues

Media reports, "Martinez and her mother, Cora, went shopping last weekend for a wedding dress. The red dress Wendy bought is the one she’ll wear for her burial, Cora Martinez said."
______

My twelve years experience as a uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving young 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods, leaves NO DOUBTS homicide victim Ms. Wendy Martinez is one of COUNTLESS “EVERYONE(S)” the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur is speaking about in his (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he gained the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, in this instance, Ms. Wendy Martinez and the citizens who witnessed her last breaths, are the *EVERYONE(s)* Tupac is speaking about.
_____
I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our peaceful, responsible American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

(*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)
___
Recently, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey learned about and shared with her fellow citizens POWERFUL, eye-opening medical knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Julie Dombo Gun Violence Victim_03.jpg

"Man sentenced to 31 years in shooting that left woman an amputee"

Video: Mrs. Julie Dombo, a Victim of Violence & HATE, addresses court:

Julie Dombo gives her statement during her shooter's sentencing

Man sentenced to 31 years in shooting that left woman an amputee

Hello. Keeping it REAL...can we examine the Larger Issue!

In all seriousness, what is your opinion of the American teen and adult MOTHERS responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

I am referring to a significant population of apparent emotionally damaged teen and adult fellow American citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing at the hands of a significant population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic mostly "PRO BLACK" minded single mothers failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortune neighbors.

Sadly, the girls and women I am writing about are the specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.
____
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

In this instance of HATE, Julie Dombo, her family, friends, fellow educators and students, as well as the people who witnessed Julie being gunned down, are the 'EVERYONES' homicide victim Tupac Shakur speaks about.

Peace.
___

Obama LOVES JayZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................???????
a foul mouth jackass
more proof that Obama hates America/whites/cops

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

harmonica wrote,
Obama LOVES JayZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................???????
a foul mouth jackass
more proof that Obama hates America/whites/cops

OBAMA PROMOTES VIOLENCE HATE CHILD ABUSE.jpg

Peace.

All that "look at what's wrong with black people".

Then you find out the vast majority of suicides are white people.

White, Middle-Age Suicide In America Skyrockets

The US 2010 Final Data quantifies the US statistics for suicide by race, sexand age. Interestingly, African-American suicides have declined and are considerably lower than whites. Reasons are thought to include better coping skills when negative things occur as well as different cultural normswith respect to taking your own life.

SPRC%20Charts_09.png

Racial and Ethnic Disparities | Suicide Prevention Resource Center

In fact, it's nearly three times higher.
The problem is in part Drugs. Drugs put a lot of pressure on parts of the brain and in doing so makes the brain react poorly when the drugs are not being used. Coming down is hard and life is blank period very dark time. Each person has a varied reaction. Life become empty one goal is getting money or something that can get you the fix. After the fix you see things different, shortly there after you repeat the same action again and again, you start to feel trapped and everyone is against you. At this time you feel worthless and alone, and ending it all passes you thoughts to just quit and die. This is just part of what is wrong and why we die from life.

Apparently Avery is a troll. No black person here could title a thread:

Apparent Emotionally Troubled, Suicidal, Homicidal White American Citizens, and that thread would be allowed to stay open.

Maybe this race baiting thread needs to be closed.
Don't kid yourself, the Progressive hate blk bros and sisters, the Foundations back the Planned Parent hood and fund them with millions of dollars to kill of as many blk kids as they can. They sell the body parts or the T cells and organ parts. Read out it and do some searches for information and you will change your mind. I know I did.

Shamir Hunter Steve Esworthy.jpg

"Suspected killer of man walking home from wedding bragged about robbery on Facebook: Harrisburg police"

Suspected killer of man walking home from wedding bragged about robbery on Facebook: Harrisburg police

Avery Jarhman is NOT hating-on convicted killer Shamir Hunter.

WHY?

Because I spent near-twelve years of my life as a Brooklyn, NY uniform cop and criminal investigator regularly witnessing ABUSED, NEGLECTED, MALTREATED & EMOTIONALLY ABANDON young fellow citizens like Shamir...

...THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN...

...being raised, nurtured and socialized by a significant population of black or American girls and women of African descent who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

I am referring to large numbers of apparent SELFISH, immature, apathetic, emotionally or mentally ill black or American teen and adults moms of African descent FAILING to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

"MY BROOKLYN, NY ROOKIE COP IGNORANCE"

MY BROOKLYN, NY ROOKIE COP IGNORANCE

I DO NOT make excuses for abhorrent human behaviors, I try to understand them.

Peace.

gang members OPRAH.jpg

___

Forum List

Back