Apparent Emotionally Troubled, Suicidal, Homicidal Black American Citizens

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by AveryJarhman, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Marion Morrison

Marion Morrison BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51,328
    This woman is on a mission, and her mission is noble. She's already done more for black Americans than Obama ever did. She is onto something. I would like to see it grow.

2. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +811
    Hello, Emily. I recognize healing damaged people is necessary, however, I believe Society should be LASER focused on PREVENTION...even if it means hurting some or MANY people's feelings.

I also believe caring, responsible American citizens need to RECOGNIZE & DENOUNCE America's large INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATING, HATEFUL PRO BLACK community quietly led by President and Mrs. Obama.

An illogical thinking PRO BLACK Community refusing to IDENTIFY specifically who is primary responsible for causing most all of the PAIN, suffering, grief, as well as mayhem, drama, dysfunction and FVVKERY occurring in far too many American communities and neighborhoods. Thereby impeding the successful evolution of black American citizens, as well as impugning the image and reputation of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and coworkers of African descent!

BlacksUnited - Erika.jpg

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
    "I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCf0vPCvovs/
    ___
    "BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8sT_g9yRmQ&t=7m59s/

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwECimUTcx4&t=7m06s
    ___
    "How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppRq6_AYOBs/

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H9bT5m77Eg/

Emily, thank you for taking the time to aid our American neighbors currently in need of compassionate, practical helping hands.

Peace.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  3. emilynghiem

emilynghiem Constitutionalist / Universalist Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,426
    Okay AveryJarhman
    Then let's support people and couples in going through spiritual healing to heal these adverse conditions
    BEFORE they hook up and start intimate relations and families.

This is like helping people go through recovery for addiction or abuse
    BEFORE having children so their kids don't have to suffer through that.

If you are thinking such people shouldn't get together and have kids in the first place,
    in practice, having them go through spiritual healing would have much the same effect.

They would focus on resolving their internal issues, full time, and wouldn't just carelessly
    have casual relations with anyone anytime when they aren't ready or healthy enough.

This would put a stop to the abuses, including abusing sexual relations and children.
    They WOULD be more careful about their own health and their relations with others.

I believe this method of "prevention" is best,
    because it not only heals the person but all the people around them.

So it multiplies and replicates, and group prayers collectively can heal entire communities
    and totally rid whole towns of crime, abuse and addiction. How cool is that???

4. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +811
    Hello, Emily. I recommend you contact these ladies offering REAL life insights about the challenges, human dysfunction and HATE far too many American children are forced to deal with, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN.

In this disturbing broadcast, an apparent emotionally troubled Chicago woman's asserts large numbers of CHILD NEGLECTING MOMS are FAILING to protect our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from sexual predators!

This ADULT LANGUAGE, EXTREMELY NSFW video is filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

___

In this broadcast an apparent emotionally troubled victim of Child Sexual Abuse reveals she was SIX-YEARS-OLD when her mother FAILED to recognize OBVIOUS signs of physical trauma indicating she was being assaulted, most likely by a man her mom invited into their home. :No Love:

"Today's Black Woman & Daddy Issues" Streamed live on Dec 20, 2018 by SONCERAE

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_rkYqTsBg&t=7m45s

Peace.
    ___
    American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  5. emilynghiem

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,426
    Dear AveryJarhman I'd love your help to promote special courts to handle rape and abuse cases like this!

Currently you and I know the system only punishes people after the fact, which incurs greater costs
    and doesn't help the victims. If the victims are family members, the children can suffer even worse
    when parents their families depend on for support end up incarcerated without getting real help for themselves and their families.

DEVON WADE was a Truman Scholar finishing his Master's/Doctorate thesis on
    the impact of the criminal justice system on minorities in poverty. He didn't get to finish
    but his colleagues and classmates commit to carrying on his work and goal of reforming the Criminal Justice system.

His mentor was MARILYN GAMBRELL of NO MORE VICTIMS INC
    that has a Lifetime Movie made about her work with children abused by incarcerated parents.

PLEASE help Marilyn connect with these women so we can break this cycle of abuse!

No More Victims - Wikipedia

USA – No More Victims - Cherish Our Children International

6. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +811
    Hello, Emily. Keeping it Real regarding poverty.

I'm curious to learn your personal opinion about this fellow citizen intentionally introducing SIX perfectly health American newborns into what she told CNN's Anderson Cooper, was a childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Pain, Hardships and Struggles.

POVERTY toya graham .jpg Michael_Singleton Toya Graham TERRORIST.jpg

Peace.

7. emilynghiem

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,426
    Dear AveryJarhman
    For every couple who waits until they are 40 or 50
    to be secure enough to THINK about having and parenting children,
    there are those having kids while still teenagers or immature adults
    with no such ability or responsibility.

I have met a 36 year old grandmother whose daughter
    followed in her footsteps. In her case, she turned her
    life around and starting outreach to helping uplift youth
    and families in poverty so they don't stay stuck in this pattern.

Anyone can turn their life around.

My position is the sooner we help stop "relationship abuse"
    and sex abuse at any age, then we reduce the incidence of
    people having children without having the means to ensure healthy
    lives and relationships.

We have to help EVERYONE to heal themselves
    and their relationships, Avery.

Not just pick on or target this person or that one.

We start with the people around us we can help.
    And the more we resolve issues DIRECTLY around us,
    then by ripple effect, this replicates and we help society to stop these problems.

My opinion is to start with those directly around us.
    So I reached out to help that 36-year-old grandmother
    who aspired to community outreach. And I am trying to
    help Dionne in Stockton to connect with public radio
    and organize help for families to set up a community center
    with positive programs to break the cycle of poverty, abuse and crime.

All the nonprofits and volunteers I've found working on solutions,
    I have been supporting them in continuing their community outreach
    so eventually, all these groups can form partnerships
    and prevent these problems from happening in the first place!

If you know people or groups PERSONALLY, that's where the action is.

Avery how can we connect all your contacts with the ones I know,
    and get a collective campaign going on public radio and online?

This cycle can break, and it just takes a few people or groups
    combining efforts to take it to the next level.

8. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +811
    #TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, Emily.

Hillary Clinton and 'Super Predators' - Video

Emily, do responsible, caring Problem Solvers seek to heal problems while glossing over or ignoring the CAUSE of the problem.

Emily, in your personal opinion would Mrs. Clinton's liberal minded audience reacted with loud applause and love if she said,

"Before we can bring them to heal, our main priority should be learning WHY perfectly healthy newborns mature into emotionally or mentally damaged teen and adult citizens."

Peace.

9. emilynghiem

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,426
    Dear AveryJarhman
    I don't believe Bill or Hillary Clinton have committed to the same
    level of spiritual healing that really works to break the cycle of oppression, abuse, crime and violence.

The way they rely on Partisan dominance, including bullying,
    that is already abusive behavior that true Spiritual Healers do not engage in or encourage.

I don't think they have fully forgiven others,
    or they wouldn't attack people back and forth for political points.

Until these people truly embrace the forgiveness and inclusion
    of spiritual healing, what they say is biased where it still excludes people
    and isn't the real, full solution yet.

I'd have to see how they respond AFTER they go through full
    spiritual healing and are compelled to work with everyone of
    every group openly and transparently without judgment or rejection.

I don't see that's where they are. They still seem more caught
    in putting partisan interests and gain over reconciliation
    and restoring good faith relations with all people of all parties.

I just don't see that yet.

If you read the statements of people who DO assist others with spiritual healing
    and full recovery, they do not talk the way politicians do, they do not place blame
    or project emotion on to other people as targets. I find that after people are fully
    healed, they want to work constructively with all other people and no longer divide or discriminate
    as political figures like the Clinton's and Obama's do.

Here's an example of the more open inclusive approach of people who are fully engaged in healing:

http://pneumareview.com/conversation-with-francis-and-judith-macnutt/

10. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +811
    #TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, Emily. Respectfully, my ultimate goal and desire is to place HEALERS out of business by PREVENTING a need for healers.

I plan on achieving my goal by inpsiring and URGING my responsible, caring, practical, down-to-earth fellow citizen to follow advice passionately offered by our Nation's mortal, practical, responsible medical and health professionals, as well as Early Brain and Child Development (EBCD) researchers declaring CHILD ABUSE is a PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

In the following recording Dr. Bruce Perry, who as a newlywed still in college suffered trauma when his wife was brutally murdered a few months after exchanging vows, clearly explains the physiological effects of Childhood Trauma:

Dr. Bruce D Perry, MD, Ph.D Social & Emotional Development in Early Childhood

Emily, as you propose, will healing the adults featured in the following broadcasts, PREVENT their children from being affected or infected by HATE that inspired Child Abuse victim Tupac Shakur to tattoo in bold letters across his once NEGLECTED, hungry, "hurting" belly, his often misinterpreted, much ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American Urban-TRUTH-Teller

'Yung Miami Likes Hood Love n Thug Passion'

'Dangerous, Pregnant, Emotionally Disturbed American Mom'

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UdMyW112x8/

Emily, respectfully, until I read answers to the underlined questions I posed to you in this discussion, I believe our chat is over.

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

_tupac dr nadine burke harris_04.jpg

Peace.
    ___
    American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019