Apology Accepted: Thank you Senator Reid

So where are all the democrats whining and crying for Reid to step down because he is a racist?

haha...they won't

people like jillian railed against republican white guys for the magic negro song, but defended reid's statements....

there are hacks in both parties, but when it comes to race, the libs are the most dishonest hacks on the planet

Well, Ravi, this is one of those things like when white people tell Black people who their leaders ought to be, or that those they are drawn to aren't "acceptable..."

This is a case of White folks getting offended FOR Black people, patronizing in the extreme. Oh well, on the other side of it, some (many) have no clue about what Black people say about them when they are not around either...

It is also funny, sometimes, because many White people cannot always tell who self-identifies as "African-American" heritage, because all do not exactly look like what others think fits their idea of African-American.... Interesting what some folks will say when they think "folks" aren't around to hear!

Harry just told a truth that some people are embarassed to have out in the open and there for the whole world to see!

Airing the laundry in front of others will get a person whipped on, LOL....

Contessa you REALLY REALLY need to change your "Accuracy" comment once again.

You are still missing what the point was...i wasn't offended for black people because of harry reid, I was personally offended as a white voting man by his comments.

Sorry if I dont fit into your pre-determined talking point box on this subject.

And its mute now anyway, Reid apologized to ALL of america.

Just because YOU don't vote that way does not mean that others do not vote that way, and with tight races, EVERYTHING MATTERS, even taking into account the freaks who go appearance (literally), over substance. Pols do get that, even if you do not. Remember when Bush pulled that thing in the Carolinas about McCain supposely having a black child and the way that played out!

We live in a racist country, and that is the reality. Harry just aired the laundry. Sorry you cannot acknowledge that some of our fellow citizens are less than they really might be!

By the way, that would, if it were, be MOOT, not mute, neither of which are true at this time, LOL....

If I said that men who hit women are assholes are you going to take it personally because you are male, even though you are the sort who would never? Why do you insist on taking personally what is according to you not about you at all? Why take on collective guilt?

Good to know you hold a prejudicial view of your fellow americans.

If we were as racist as you claim above Obama would not be president today.

If you said all men are assholes because some men hit women I would definately take offence to that comment. which is the situation we have here, harry reid called all voters racist...he knows he did because he apologized to all voters.

Harry Reid understood his error and apologized for it to ALL voters.
I understood his error and am accepting his apology.
You seem to want to justify his error....that makes you the ignorant person in the equation

Your argument is what people call a strawman argument.

2010-01-13-chronicle-cartoon.jpg

Last edited:
For all of you in the forum who were giving me a hard time over my position that what harry reid did was an insult on all americans why don't you watch this video and listen to what the black americans in it have to say.

If you can't stand beck and wont watch it I understand...and for you just know that they agreed that it was an insult to all americans.

The audience also does not conisder america a racist nation (Except for one man) but they do acknowledge there is racism in america (duh)

So to those of you calling me ingenuine, wrong, and fake for my feelings on it...KISS MY ASS

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4rRZIXvcVw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4yCiRdKZbg[/ame]

Last edited:
Thank you for apologizing to me and the rest of voting America Senator Reid.

I'll second that, Yeah thanks Harry, now start packing up your belongings because us voters in Nevada are sending your sorry rear end home from Washington in November. :)

I didn't need an apology and am now mad that I've been offered one.

:evil:

Well, Ravi, this is one of those things like when white people tell Black people who their leaders ought to be, or that those they are drawn to aren't "acceptable..."

This is a case of White folks getting offended FOR Black people, patronizing in the extreme. Oh well, on the other side of it, some (many) have no clue about what Black people say about them when they are not around either...

It is also funny, sometimes, because many White people cannot always tell who self-identifies as "African-American" heritage, because all do not exactly look like what others think fits their idea of African-American.... Interesting what some folks will say when they think "folks" aren't around to hear!

Harry just told a truth that some people are embarassed to have out in the open and there for the whole world to see!

Airing the laundry in front of others will get a person whipped on, LOL....
Well...to be fair, Hillary said something similar and Obama's campaign crucified her for it.

Also, of course, you liberals get offended constantly on behalf of blacks, latinos and everyone else you can think of as sticks to beat the big bad republican racists with so live with it.

Forum List

Back