Apologies to CNN are in order. They are thoroughly covering the Hollywood Harvey scandal

ITT: A bunch of conservative degenerates saying that it's assault when a democrat does it, but "consent" when Trump does it.

Trump's phrasing was ambiguous consent-wise, if rather repugnant. Don't know the specifics of the Weinstein thing, but I've heard it's pretty bad. Well beyond Trump's comments in Access Hollywood.

Something tells me he rarely gets consent. He even raped his own wife FFS. When he doesn't get his way, he tries to publicly humiliate women, as he did with Salma Hayek, or stalk them, as he did with Princess Di.

Hey SYTFE, weren’t you the clown saying Slick Willie Clinton was never convicted of any harassment towards women and that jizzing on an intern’s dress is SOP in the White House, or was that another tard?

Bog ole glass House there sport!

Weren't you one of the clowns who was excusing 45's admissions of xxxxxxxx xxxxx as "locker room talk," or was that a different tard?

This is not the FZ SYTFE

ITT: A bunch of conservative degenerates saying that it's assault when a democrat does it, but "consent" when Trump does it.

Trump's phrasing was ambiguous consent-wise, if rather repugnant. Don't know the specifics of the Weinstein thing, but I've heard it's pretty bad. Well beyond Trump's comments in Access Hollywood.

Something tells me he rarely gets consent. He even raped his own wife FFS. When he doesn't get his way, he tries to publicly humiliate women, as he did with Salma Hayek, or stalk them, as he did with Princess Di.

Never raped Ivana. Never stalked Princess Di. Salma Hayek? He asked her out on a date.

Never raped Ivana. Never stalked Princess Di. Salma Hayek? He asked her out on a date.

She is pretty fucking hot even today, and I'll never forget From Dusk Till Dawn solely because of her.

But didn't he get nasty about it when she turned him down? I'm not much for the stupid gossip, but I remember hearing that somewhere.

She is pretty fucking hot even today, and I'll never forget From Dusk Till Dawn solely because of her.

But didn't he get nasty about it when she turned him down? I'm not much for the stupid gossip, but I remember hearing that somewhere.

Not in the interview that I just read. Loved that movie too (not for Salma :lol:) but for it's seriously dark humor.

Salma Hayek Reveals That Donald Trump Once Asked Her Out on a Date
By Nicholas Hautman
June 11, 2017

Salma Hayek: Donald Trump Once Asked Me Out on a Date

Well acc

Not in the interview that I just read. Loved that movie too (not for Salma :lol:) but for it's seriously dark humor.

By Nicholas Hautman
June 11, 2017

Well according to that article he was acting pretty creepy and shady.

Well acc

By Nicholas Hautman
June 11, 2017

Well according to that article he was acting pretty creepy and shady.

Trump was in the mold of the typical playboy at the time. Norms have changed thank heavens. Better dressed than the two wild and crazy guys but just as obnoxious.

stevemartinwild.jpg

Do ANY of you people know how to use google? Anyone?

When Salma refused to date the orange shitgibbon, he planted a nasty magazine story about her, saying that "he" would never date her because she's "too short."

Salma Hayek claims Donald Trump asked her out repeatedly while she had a boyfriend | Daily Mail Online

OMG he asked her out for dates? And the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil story that he says was untrue was all about her being "too short" compared to Harvey Weinstein freaking masturbating in front of actresses?

Salma is a snowflake on steroids.

One thing that disturbs me about all of this is the expectation of the media to demand any associate of an accused condemn the individual. Now I was under the impression that everyone was "innocent" until proven guilty.

Now I'm not saying that Weinstein's accusers are liars and there does appear to be evidence in the form of a tape recording BUT that aside why is everyone being pressured to distance themselves immediately before all the information is out there ? AND if they do not distance themselves quickly enough they are accused of somehow condoning the accused's behavior or conduct?

One thing that disturbs me about all of this is the expectation of the media to demand any associate of an accused condemn the individual. Now I was under the impression that everyone was "innocent" until proven guilty.

Now I'm not saying that Weinstein's accusers are liars and there does appear to be evidence in the form of a tape recording BUT that aside why is everyone being pressured to distance themselves immediately before all the information is out there ? AND if they do not distance themselves quickly enough they are accused of somehow condoning the accused's behavior or conduct?

Noone is forced to condemn. Those who have a history of condemning others in as quick a fashion definitely should be judged accordingly though. If not, is it they that are playing politics with a heavy hitter and major democratic supporter.

Also, is it possible that if Clinton won, she shields this guy somehow? Interesting thought that, and a sick premise really if one can avoid justice for such crimes because of your network. It's not inconceivable that Trump as president empowered some to step forward, where as if Democrats won, maybe the same women don't speak out. No?

The stories of guys killing stories and others pretending "they had no idea" when they have been in Hollywood 25 years and are A list actors, well, I don't buy that at least they "heard some whispers".

In the end, stating that, if true, it is appalling and I cannot stand with this guy, is sufficient. Doubtful everyone is making up these stories, especially with the leaked audio from The New Yorker.

Forum List

Back