Apologies Still Not Accepted: Pakistani Protesters 'Hang' Obama With Noose...

[Allen West for President]

"I want to extend my sincere condolences to the families of the Army Colonel and Major who were killed by Afghanistan security forces over this “burning Koran” episode.

If we had resolute leadership in the White House, we would have explained that these Islamic terrorist enemy combatants detained at the Parwan facility used the Koran to write jihadist messages to pass to others.

In doing so, they violated their own cultural practice and defiled the Koran and turned the Koran into contraband.

The Islamic cultural practice and Parwan detention facility procedures support burning the “contraband.”

Instead here we go again, offering apology after apology and promising to “hold those responsible accountable.” Responsible for what?

When tolerance becomes a one-way street it leads to cultural suicide.

This time it immediately led to the deaths of two American Warriors.

America is awaiting the apology from President Hamid Karzai."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Allen West Shreds Obama Over Apology For Koran Burning…

And bob's your uncle.

No Republicans condemning the Pakis or Afghans for disrepecting the President..however..plenty ready to take Obama to the woodshed.

Gotta love it. :lol:

It's what they do...while secretly applauding what is going on.

I'm glad Pakistanis who hate our leader us have found some soulmates here in the United States.
I'm sure this will be the beginning of a BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP between the muslim extremists and those who think Obama is a muslim extremist.

I'm getting a little teary eyed remembering when conservatives sided with Osama Bin Laden when Bill Clinton tried to kill him.
*Sniff*

Last edited:

"I want to extend my sincere condolences to the families of the Army Colonel and Major who were killed by Afghanistan security forces over this “burning Koran” episode.

If we had resolute leadership in the White House, we would have explained that these Islamic terrorist enemy combatants detained at the Parwan facility used the Koran to write jihadist messages to pass to others.

In doing so, they violated their own cultural practice and defiled the Koran and turned the Koran into contraband.

The Islamic cultural practice and Parwan detention facility procedures support burning the “contraband.”

Instead here we go again, offering apology after apology and promising to “hold those responsible accountable.” Responsible for what?

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Allen West Shreds Obama Over Apology For Koran Burning…

And bob's your uncle.

No Republicans condemning the Pakis or Afghans for disrepecting the President..however..plenty ready to take Obama to the woodshed.

Obama-Bot crash in progress. This one will be down any minute. Desperately needs a reboot. :lol:

So now that the POTUS has a 'D' behind his name we should stick around
:eusa_whistle:

Post a Republican coming to the aid of Obama after an insult abroad..or at home by a foreign leader..

You know..like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently you didn't read my two bones thread. I may not be elected but my voice counts as much as anyone else's.

I'm looking for a politician. The person that comes close is Jon Huntsman. Totally conservative, independents liked him..but because he worked for Obama..he got wholly rejected by the GOP electorate.

This sort of "country first, party second" may sound good..but when it comes to conservative politicians..it's extremely costly.

Good to know our hard-earned Tax Dollars are being spent so wisely. How many $Billions we up to now for Pakistan? Yikes!

Pakistan? The same folks who were harboring our "pal" Osama bin Laden?

Is that the same folks who protect Talibanistan? (The Pastun(sp) tribal area)

Truly shocking that they would do this.

Are you sure it's our "good buddies" over there?

I'm sure this is all a big misunderstanding, Pakistan is a country full of democracy loving angels over there.

I'm sure this is all a big misunderstanding, Pakistan is a country full of democracy loving angels over there.

That must be it.

:eusa_angel::eusa_pray::eusa_angel::eusa_pray:

And bob's your uncle.

Weakness in itself begets aggression. Just ask Neville C. how his September in Munich, 1938 went.

This could have been the "Something totally and completely unexpected out of Left Field" that tanked the Obama Administration those folks who toil daily in the Intel field worry constantly about, ie the Iranian Hostage Crisis. But its early in the season, the masses have an exquisitely short memory, and the LeftMedia will do their utmost to bury this story as quickly as possible on Obama's behalf and return to extolling The Chosen One's virtues. The Arabs in the meantime, as the time for election nears, will try to hold their tongues and restrain their actions, for with Obama in charge they can achieve nearly everything they desire for free or next to free in contrast to they costs they will have to bear with a Gingrich (a historian who fully remembers the lessons WWII taught the world, There Can Be No Kinder, Gentler War) or an Allen West in charge.

And bob's your uncle.

Weakness in itself begets aggression. Just ask Neville C. how his September in Munich, 1938 went.

This could have been the "Something totally and completely unexpected out of Left Field" that tanked the Obama Administration those folks who toil daily in the Intel field worry constantly about, ie the Iranian Hostage Crisis. But its early in the season, the masses have an exquisitely short memory, and the LeftMedia will do their utmost to bury this story as quickly as possible on Obama's behalf and return to extolling The Chosen One's virtues. The Arabs in the meantime, as the time for election nears, will try to hold their tongues and restrain their actions, for with Obama in charge they can achieve nearly everything they desire for free or next to free in contrast to they costs they will have to bear with a Gingrich (a historian who fully remembers the lessons WWII taught the world, There Can Be No Kinder, Gentler War) or an Allen West in charge.

Yeah..how's that working out in Afghanistan? They got their asses totally kicked..and guess what..they are still fighting.

:lol:

We are pulling out of A-Stan soon and I sure hope we don't need Pakistan at all.

At that time we can tell them to take their Koran and shove it up their asses.

Oh and BTW when they aren't needed we can save billions in all that foreign aid we give them.

Win, win in my book.

And bob's your uncle.

Yeah..how's that working out in Afghanistan? They got their asses totally kicked..and guess what..they are still fighting.

They did? The Taliban were running things pre-war, and after almost 11 years of warmongering it seems everyone is content with letting the Taliban run things again after we leave.

They did? The Taliban were running things pre-war, and after almost 11 years of warmongering it seems everyone is content with letting the Taliban run things again after we leave.

Unfortunately, it's even worse than that. This President and the Afghan Government are close to reaching a deal which will turn over half of Afghanistan to the Taliban. It's a pretty huge sell-out. What a Foreign Policy ay?

Well I wouldn't say "every body" in Afghanistan wants that, there are a good number of ethnic minorities in Afghanistan like the Tajiks, Hazaras etc and the actual educated Afghans who dread Taliban rule, but they are drowned out by a huge chunk of the population that is illiterate, live in mud huts, fuck goats, and are more than happy to return to Taliban rule.

Unfortunately, it's even worse than that. This President and the Afghan Government are close to reaching a deal which will turn over half of Afghanistan to the Taliban. It's a pretty huge sell-out. What a Foreign Policy ay?

To be honest if I knew back before we went into Afghanistan that we were going to end up letting the Taliban keep half of the country, I wouldn't have wanted to send our men and women into that shit hole.

Well I wouldn't say "every body" in Afghanistan wants that, there are a good number of ethnic minorities in Afghanistan like the Tajiks, Hazaras etc and the actual educated Afghans who dread Taliban rule, but they are drowned out by a huge chunk of the population that is illiterate, live in mud huts, fuck goats, and are more than happy to return to Taliban rule.

Bingo!! :clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back