Apologies Still Not Accepted: Pakistani Protesters 'Hang' Obama With Noose...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Looks like our good buddies in Pakistan are getting in on this Koran-Burning dabacle too. More of our Tax Dollars being put to good use huh? What a Foreign Policy.

383A_4F4AF0C1.jpg

Pakistan-Protest.jpg

A supporter of the Human Rights Network group wears a mask of U.S President Barack Obama with a noose around his neck while holding the U.S flag during an anti-American rally in Karachi February 26, 2012. About 20 supporters gathered to protest and condemn the burning of copies of the Koran at NATO's main base in Afghanistan on February 21, 2012.

Uh oh.. the democrats chortle with glee. He's going to have a hard time going abroad says they.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Were'nt the Islamists supposed to be in love with us by now.

I mean Obama was going to bring us all together in peace and harmony. What happened?
:dunno:

I mean Obama was going to bring us all together in peace and harmony. What happened?

We better hope he's right about the Islamists being in love with us. Because he just put them in power in Egypt & Libya. Personally, i think it's a terrible Foreign Policy catastrophe. All this blood & treasure being spent. And for what? It's so tragic.

We better hope he's right about the Islamists being in love with us. Because he just put them in power in Egypt & Libya. Personally, i think it's a terrible Foreign Policy catastrophe. All this blood & treasure being spent. And for what? It's so tragic.

Even the previous administration in Egypt was Islamic.
If you have forgotten we are at war with terroists and terror. We were there to ge a job done. Something Bush failed to do in eight years. Politics is most compromising, if you need a crimminal to get a job done you do business with them. It has been done throughout human history.

Cool..the GOP and Extremists in Pakistan CAN agree on something!

So now that the POTUS has a 'D' behind his name we should stick around
:eusa_whistle:

Post a Republican coming to the aid of Obama after an insult abroad..or at home by a foreign leader..

You know..like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

[Allen West for President]

"I want to extend my sincere condolences to the families of the Army Colonel and Major who were killed by Afghanistan security forces over this “burning Koran” episode.

If we had resolute leadership in the White House, we would have explained that these Islamic terrorist enemy combatants detained at the Parwan facility used the Koran to write jihadist messages to pass to others.

In doing so, they violated their own cultural practice and defiled the Koran and turned the Koran into contraband.

The Islamic cultural practice and Parwan detention facility procedures support burning the “contraband.”

Instead here we go again, offering apology after apology and promising to “hold those responsible accountable.” Responsible for what?

When tolerance becomes a one-way street it leads to cultural suicide.

This time it immediately led to the deaths of two American Warriors.

America is awaiting the apology from President Hamid Karzai."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Allen West Shreds Obama Over Apology For Koran Burning…

[Allen West for President]

"I want to extend my sincere condolences to the families of the Army Colonel and Major who were killed by Afghanistan security forces over this “burning Koran” episode.

If we had resolute leadership in the White House, we would have explained that these Islamic terrorist enemy combatants detained at the Parwan facility used the Koran to write jihadist messages to pass to others.

In doing so, they violated their own cultural practice and defiled the Koran and turned the Koran into contraband.

The Islamic cultural practice and Parwan detention facility procedures support burning the “contraband.”

Instead here we go again, offering apology after apology and promising to “hold those responsible accountable.” Responsible for what?

When tolerance becomes a one-way street it leads to cultural suicide.

This time it immediately led to the deaths of two American Warriors.

America is awaiting the apology from President Hamid Karzai."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Allen West Shreds Obama Over Apology For Koran Burning…

And bob's your uncle.

No Republicans condemning the Pakis or Afghans for disrepecting the President..however..plenty ready to take Obama to the woodshed.

Gotta love it. :lol:

Cool..the GOP and Extremists in Pakistan CAN agree on something!

So now that the POTUS has a 'D' behind his name we should stick around
:eusa_whistle:

Post a Republican coming to the aid of Obama after an insult abroad..or at home by a foreign leader..

You know..like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently you didn't read my two bones thread. I may not be elected but my voice counts as much as anyone else's.

Forum List

Back