apollo 13

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
I have seen Apollo 13 many times, we also learned about the mission in school but everytime I watch the movie I still get worried.:lol:
Why is that? I do it with other movies I have seen before.

I watched it live LOL. Yeah a nail biter every time.

How about the Titanic? You know it sinks, but oh... the drama!
I watched Pearl Harbor yesterday, not the best acting but even though you know what is coming, you still hope they will figure it out in time.:lol:

Titanic. The only movie that has me praying for death - theirs, mine, anybodies as long as I don't have to watch that crap again!

I'm not big into romantic movies - I always want the star crossed lovers to meet with a ax weilding whackjob.

Titanic is great.

Watching leo croak is worth it everytime, the idiots sinks like a stone.

Good point - always enjoy watching Leo die. It's that damned song! I honestly cannot stand it! It makes me violent.

Kate naked----worth every minute of the movie. :lol:

But what do we gals get? Fucking Leo - and that is not a something that I want 'every night in my dreams'. LOL.

Now, if they'd only chosen a decent leading man.... then maybe I could sit through the crap.

Good point - always enjoy watching Leo die. It's that damned song! I honestly cannot stand it! It makes me violent.

Kate naked----worth every minute of the movie. :lol:

But what do we gals get? Fucking Leo - and that is not a something that I want 'every night in my dreams'. LOL.

Now, if they'd only chosen a decent leading man.... then maybe I could sit through the crap.

That's the problem----figuring out what women want is impossible---guys are easy. :lol:

Forum List

Back