APOLITICALS UNITE!!! Who here considers themselves apolitical for the most part?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I do. I have my opinions on things, but I generally find discussing politics gives me a headache.

What say you, people?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do.

I generally come here and appear to be on the left because I actually pass time by poking Conservatives for no other reason that they've got a lot of ass holes on their side on this board. Not that the left doesn't, I just like doing it to conservatives more because when I do attempt to be cordial, they've been bigger dicks to me (less agreeable) on a wider scale than anyone else.

As far as my views? They're a mixed bag and I'm no shill for anyone. I also don't discuss politics away from this board, at all, ever. Neither does anyone I know.

I am very politcal. I just do not align myself with any party any more. I was a straight ticket Republican voter since Reagan until the GOP was overtaken by psychotics, chickenhawks, morons, and serial killers. The profound retardation of Dubya and his nattering apologists shook me out of my complacency.

Used to be, a conservative was the smartest person in the room. People like William F. Buckley could rhetorically whip a liberals scrawny ass with one cranial hemisphere tied behind his back.

Now, a "conservative" is likely to be the most self-deluded person in the room, and chock full of enough logical fallacies to warp space-time.

I don't know what happened. Something must have gotten into the water while I was deployed overseas.

Last edited:
I do. I have my opinions on things, but I generally find discussing politics gives me a headache.

What say you, people?

You're a wittle leftard babbie, democrap lover, well izzzz ya?

WillowDVDcover.jpg

What say you, people?

I say I love discussing politics with people who don't wear "Party Blinders"

But when it comes to those who just tow the party line and defend the horrid politicians of their respective parties no matter what then I get a headache.

The really apolitical people are somewhere else doing stuff in the real world.

Last edited by a moderator:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do.

I generally come here and appear to be on the left because I actually pass time by poking Conservatives for no other reason that they've got a lot of ass holes on their side on this board. Not that the left doesn't, I just like doing it to conservatives more because when I do attempt to be cordial, they've been bigger dicks to me (less agreeable) on a wider scale than anyone else.

As far as my views? They're a mixed bag and I'm no shill for anyone. I also don't discuss politics away from this board, at all, ever. Neither does anyone I know.

Yeah I almost never talk about politics in real life either. Ask article_15, almost every time he ever brings up politics I get quiet ;).

How can you be apolitical?

The Conservatives are tearing themselves apart.
THe Liberals don't have a leg to stand on!

This election cycle is much more interesting than the last one! Get some popcorn and watch the fringe nuts go crazy fighting for power--on both sides of the spectrum!!

This election cycle is much more interesting than the last one! Get some popcorn and watch the fringe nuts go crazy fighting for power--on both sides of the spectrum!!

I watch them, but it bores me as much as watching boxing.

I'd love to someday see a list of active topics on USMB which is not entirely composed of right-wing and left-wing bullshit posts.

I watch them, but it bores me as much as watching boxing.

I'd love to someday see a list of active topics on USMB which is not entirely composed of right-wing and left-wing bullshit posts.

Searching the forums by "User Control Panel" works well for me :tongue:

Forum List

Back