Apocalyptic/End of the world dreams

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
I have had a few of these over recent years....Such as the moon getting larger and smaller and dancing in the sky and Im in a large city like Hong Kong watching from a tall building, same thing with the sun, and there is this hot solar wind, everything is very bright. Some I have had repeatedly.

Just wondering if anyone else has had these type dreams?

Bonnie said:
I have had a few of these over recent years....Such as the moon getting larger and smaller and dancing in the sky and Im in a large city like Hong Kong watching from a tall building, same thing with the sun, and there is this hot solar wind, everything is very bright. Some I have had repeatedly.

I think it means you secretly want to stick you butt out a window in china town and superman has swiped you sunblock.

dilloduck said:
I think it means you secretly want to stick you butt out a window in china town and superman has swiped you sunblock.

well Dilloduck my butt is quite tanned if you must know :whip3:

And this was supposed to be a serious post :2guns: LOL

ok acid aside - I do have similar dreams although I cannot associate a location with them.

They are kind of like the flying dreams, but instead, it is more like I am out of body and floating. Weird as it may sound, I think I do not see the planets, moon, sun or stars getting bigger or smaller, I think it is becasue I am moving closer to or further away from them.

Bonnie said:

Try looking more at dream interpretation. There are a lot of good web sites on the topic. I tend to have very lucid dreams about dead loved ones before I find out a loved one is going to have a baby:wtf:. In a typical dream dictionary this is not the normal meaning for this sort of dream, meaning symbols mean different things for different people. When looking at dreams, it's important to look at what is/was going on in your life before and after these dreams. This might give you a clue about the symbols in your dreams, and the message/meaning for you.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's a wild dream, Bonnie. Is it always the same?

Pretty much the same and I have been having those dreams for a few years now. Probably just my overactive imagination. The weird thing is, I was listening to late night radio and dreams was the subject, this guy called in to say that he had the same dreams I had been having, so it was a little freaky.

Bonnie said:
Pretty much the same and I have been having those dreams for a few years now. Probably just my overactive imagination. The weird thing is, I was listening to late night radio and dreams was the subject, this guy called in to say that he had the same dreams I had been having, so it was a little freaky.

Coast to coast with George Noory? Right. Only wackos listen to that. ME INCLUDED!
:cheers2:

rtwngAvngr said:
Coast to coast with George Noory? Right. Only wackos listen to that. ME INCLUDED!
:cheers2:

Crud found me out eh? :slap: Actually I like Art Bell better, but George is good. I don't get to listen too often now. And then I wonder why I have these dreams :tng:

Bonnie said:
Crud found me out eh? :slap: Actually I like Art Bell better, but George is good. I don't get to listen too often now. And then I wonder why I have these dreams :tng:

Your secret is safe with us!

Speaking of wild dreams, what is your avatar?--I can't tell if it's a vagina in heaven or dental impressions floating in the sky. :rotflmao:

dilloduck said:
Speaking of wild dreams, what is your avatar?--I can't tell if it's a vagina in heaven or dental impressions floating in the sky. :rotflmao:

Why dilloduck, what ever can you mean??? :cuckoo: LOL

Forum List

Back