APNewsBreak: Arctic scientist under investigation

Melting-ice-polar-bear.jpg

"Take the fucking picture already! My balls are freezing! Damn, I'm a whole for some herring"

Damn, CrazyFruitcake, I thought I had already seen the most idiotic, pointless, meaningless responses possible from you denier cult retards but I think you may have set a new low here.

So the denialist cultists got caught red-handed yet another time trying to pull off a politically motivated witch-hunt? Color everyone not surprised at all.

The denialists here will now respond by increasing the speed and fervor with which they tongue the anuses of the head witch-hunters. And that will also not surprise anyone.

"Real scientist don't curse and insult when putting forth evidence, then again, real scientist don't alter and destroy data or hide the decline to make it fit their stupid theory. Give me my damn herring so I can get off of this stupid icicle"

"Real scientist don't curse and insult when putting forth evidence, then again, real scientist don't alter and destroy data or hide the decline to make it fit their stupid theory. Give me my damn herring so I can get off of this stupid icicle"

LOLOLOLOL......oh CrazyFruitcake.....there you are, desperately clinging to the rapidly melting ice cube of denier cult dogma.....frantically parroting the long ago debunked mantras of your deranged faith.....you are one funny imbecile.....

To these political cultists, the ends always justify the means for their side. They know their denialist leaders are lying, but the lies further their life-mission of hating liberals, hence they define the lies as a good and holy thing.

We rationalists don't get that kind of moral relativism. Being people of moral absolutes, we rationalists think lying is alway wrong, and we don't understand how people can auto-excuse lying for the cause. Sure, we understand on an intellectual level that they're doing it, but on a gut level, we'll never understand how the denialist cultists can justify acting in such a morally reprehensible manner.

This should not be surprising.

The whole AGW movement has seen the escalator steadily descending for the last 5 years or so and they have become steadily more desperate. Accordingly, the doctrine has become "whatever it takes".

And funny..........to a person, these people consider themselves the most tolerant on the planet. They are the polar opposite however. Other points of view do not exist. New information, no matter how compelling is painted as hogwash.

Two weeks ago, I posted new scientific evidence that the ice at the south pole is exanding at an exponential rate. The response from these k00ks? They post up north pole data......as if the south pole data doesnt count, "The scientists expected that anyway!!". The thread shut down after one day.

Fortunately, regular non-hysterical people know the score with this bomb throwing mentality, thus the total lack of any kind of significant climate legislation in the past 4 years.

Weve all seen the level of anger and misery displayed on this forum............so who wouldnt be surprised with this polar bear story? These people will stop at nothing...........their level of arrogance unsurpassed.

The fact is, these people are stuck in 2005. The climate debate is settled for all intents and purposes. Im just in this forum to highlight that fact................and do so with astute precision I might add. This is a hobby forum...........nothing more. These people think they are creating a groundswell of support to send this country back to wodden ships and candlelight by shutting down the fossil fuel industry tomorrow!!!

Guess what???

burgerking-7.jpg

Last edited:
This should not be surprising.
What is not surprising? That you would post more retarded drivel? You're right, that's not at all surprising.

The whole AGW movement has seen the escalator steadily descending for the last 5 years or so and they have become steadily more desperate. Accordingly, the doctrine has become "whatever it takes".
And there you go again....ducking inside your little rightwingnut Bizarro-world, where everything is backwards. It is actually you dimwitted denier cultists who are sliding down the poop chute into the cess pit of history as the clear evidence of anthropogenic global warming becomes more and more obvious to everyone with more than half a brain. Since you have only about a tenth of a brain to work with, it is not too surprising that you are still in denial, kookiepukie.

And funny..........to a person, these people consider themselves the most tolerant on the planet. They are the polar opposite however. Other points of view do not exist. New information, no matter how compelling is painted as hogwash.
Yeah, the intelligent, aware, informed and educated people of the world are usually pretty tolerant of lots of stuff, but not stupid liars and evil propaganda that threatens the survival of our children. Because you're so extremely retarded, you imagine that this debate is about "points of view" but it is actually about the facts. You and the other deniers have very little in the way of actual facts. Instead you have a bunch of idiotic misinformation, propaganda, pseudo-science and outright lies that have been pumped into your heads by those with a financial stake in the continued profits of the fossil fuel industry. None of your drivel and nonsense has ever been "compelling". It just comes off as more retarded bullshit that you've been bamboozled into swallowing because you're too ignorant and moronic to know any better.

Two weeks ago, I posted new scientific evidence that the ice at the south pole is exanding at an exponential rate.
LOLOLOLOL....you are such a crazy little retard, kookiepukie. You are obviously far too stupid and ignorant to even comprehend what "exponential" means. The actual facts about this issue are that the Antarctic sea ice extent, not the vastly larger land based ice sheets which are losing ice mass but the sea ice, which melts away almost completely every SH summer and reforms again in the winter, has been growing very slightly in extent for the last few decades at a rate of about 1% per decade. "Exponential"??? LOLOLOL. Meanwhile the Arctic sea ice, which, in the past many thousands of years, has been permanently there with only a slight seasonal shrinkage and growth, is now losing ice extent at a rate of over 15% per decade and it has already lost over half of the ice extent that was present in the 1980's and it has also gotten thinner and lost considerable volume too.

Does this look like "exponential expansion" to anyone who isn't retarded? Does it even look like a "record high" in ice extent? LOL.
9_21_12_mike_antarcticicegrowth-425x346.png

Trends in Antarctic sea ice cover. Credit: Cryosphere Today.

The response from these k00ks? They post up north pole data......as if the south pole data doesnt count, "The scientists expected that anyway!!". The thread shut down after one day.
Actually the response was to debunk your denier cult nonsense by pointing out the flaws in your parroted and insanely stupid claims. As I just did again.

Fortunately, regular non-hysterical people know the score with this bomb throwing mentality, thus the total lack of any kind of significant climate legislation in the past 4 years.
Unfortunately, our political system has been so corrupted by money that in spite of the clear scientific evidence that the world is facing a climate change crisis, the enormous amounts of money that the fossil fuel industry has put into propaganda and bribes in their campaign to confuse the public and Congress about the reality and dangers of AGW/CC and prevent any meaningful restriction or taxes on carbon emissions, has been effective so far in preventing any action. As the climate change related disasters mount up though, the public is starting to wake up to the reality of our situation and is starting to demand action. Things are changing, little retard, and your foolish cult of denial will soon be seen by almost everyone as the modern equivalent of the 'Flat Earth Society'. I guess in denier cult lingo, "non-hysterical people" translates to 'brainwashed imbeciles too stupid to comprehend the situation'.

Last edited:
All this thread points out is how it's impossible to find Federal employees taking responsibility for their bad actions..

The guys who issued a VISA renewal to Mohammed Attah AFTER 9.11?? Still there. You just get "reassigned" and the agency gets a bigger budget to "fix the problem"...

NONE of this means a flipping snit about how yet another Warmer parable gets skewered.

All this thread points out is how it's impossible to find Federal employees taking responsibility for their bad actions..

The guys who issued a VISA renewal to Mohammed Attah AFTER 9.11?? Still there. You just get "reassigned" and the agency gets a bigger budget to "fix the problem"...

NONE of this means a flipping snit about how yet another Warmer parable gets skewered.

The only things getting "skewered" here, fecalhead, are your moronic denier cult lies.

Forum List

Back