Apartheid Israel

I am very pro Israel and a Jew. However I condemn what some of the crazy Zionists are doing.

But to call Israel an apartheid country is BULLSHIT !! They have more rights in ISrael then they do in some Arab countries

I am very pro Israel and a Jew. However I condemn what some of the crazy Zionists are doing.

But to call Israel an apartheid country is BULLSHIT !! They have more rights in ISrael then they do in some Arab countries

that does not mean it is not apartheid.

i think i am going to have to go with what several nobel peace prize winners, including two from apartheid south africa, many international human rights organisations, numerous scholars, jurists, and journalists say.

however, the israeli foreign ministry agrees with you.

here is the really funny part though. one could almost argue that israel has proclaimed herself an apartheid state, i you subscribe to the definition of apartheid by the international convention on the suppression and punishment of the crime of apartheid. which is..."inhuman acts committed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group ... over another racial group ... and systematically oppressing them." i'm exaggerating a bit, but the proclamation of a JEWISH state...well...hmmmmm.

Last edited:

that does not mean it is not apartheid.

i think i am going to have to go with what several nobel peace prize winners, including two from apartheid south africa, many international human rights organisations, numerous scholars, jurists, and journalists say.

however, the israeli foreign ministry agrees with you.

here is the really funny part though. one could almost argue that israel has proclaimed herself an apartheid state, i you subscribe to the definition of apartheid by the international convention on the suppression and punishment of the crime of apartheid. which is..."inhuman acts committed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group ... over another racial group ... and systematically oppressing them." i'm exaggerating a bit, but the proclamation of a JEWISH state...well...hmmmmm.

And what's wrong with having a Jewish State????? It makes up 1% of the middle east. The Muslims have the rest of the Middle East, why can't Israel have its own land ??

The middle east however is anti-semitic and anti-Israel.

HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF ARABS Hate Israel and Jews with a passion. Yet It's once again the Jews who are the racists and the instigators. I don't get it .

The reason why you don;t hear some Arabs complaining in Arab countries is because free speech is illegal there haha

And what's wrong with having a Jewish State?????
It's too much like having an Aryian race. If you live in a jewish state and you're not jewish, then you're a second class citizen.

It makes up 1% of the middle east. The Muslims have the rest of the Middle East, why can't Israel have its own land ??
Israel does have it's own land. The problem is, they want the Pals land to. And that's the problem.

HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF ARABS Hate Israel and Jews with a passion. Yet It's once again the Jews who are the racists and the instigators. I don't get it .

The reason why you don;t hear some Arabs complaining in Arab countries is because free speech is illegal there haha
This has nothing to do with jews. It has everything to do with a fascist Israeli government trying to take land by force, no different than Hitler going into Poland.

What do you call "jew only" roads? Or "jew only" communities? Or the Nakba Law?

That's apartheid.

It's too much like having an Aryian race. If you live in a jewish state and you're not jewish, then you're a second class citizen.

It makes up 1% of the middle east. The Muslims have the rest of the Middle East, why can't Israel have its own land ??
Israel does have it's own land. The problem is, they want the Pals land to. And that's the problem.

the fact remains, Israel accepted the UN partition planned and would have lived with Arabs in peace. The Arabs rejected it and attacked the Israelis. ARABS ARE THE INSTIGATORS !

the fact remains, Israel accepted the UN partition planned and would have lived with Arabs in peace. The Arabs rejected it and attacked the Israelis. ARABS ARE THE INSTIGATORS !
The arabs didn't reject peace. What they were being offered, was not right.

The Rejection Myth:

The U.N. recommendation to partition Palestine was rejected by the Arabs. Many commentators today point to this rejection as constituting a missed “opportunity” for the Arabs to have had their own state. But characterizing this as an “opportunity” for the Arabs is patently ridiculous. The Partition plan was in no way, shape, or form an “opportunity” for the Arabs.

First of all, as already noted, Arabs were a large majority in Palestine at the time, with Jews making up about a third of the population by then, due to massive immigration of Jews from Europe (in 1922, by contrast, a British census showed that Jews represented only about 11 percent of the population).

Additionally, land ownership statistics from 1945 showed that Arabs owned more land than Jews in every single district of Palestine, including Jaffa, where Arabs owned 47 percent of the land while Jews owned 39 percent – and Jaffa boasted the highest percentage of Jewish-owned land of any district. In other districts, Arabs owned an even larger portion of the land. At the extreme other end, for instance, in Ramallah, Arabs owned 99 percent of the land. In the whole of Palestine, Arabs owned 85 percent of the land, while Jews owned less than 7 percent, which remained the case up until the time of Israel’s creation.

Yet, despite these facts, the U.N. partition recommendation had called for more than half of the land of Palestine to be given to the Zionists for their “Jewish State”. The truth is that no Arab could be reasonably expected to accept such an unjust proposal. For political commentators today to describe the Arabs’ refusal to accept a recommendation that their land be taken away from them, premised upon the explicit rejection of their right to self-determination, as a “missed opportunity” represents either an astounding ignorance of the roots of the conflict or an unwillingness to look honestly at its history.
BTW, zionists also rejected the plan.

It should also be noted that the partition plan was also rejected by many Zionist leaders. Among those who supported the idea, which included David Ben-Gurion, their reasoning was that this would be a pragmatic step towards their goal of acquiring the whole of Palestine for a “Jewish State” – something which could be finally accomplished later through force of arms.
But that's not the issue now. The issue now is the illegal occupation that has been going on for the last 45 years. That has to end.

Have you ever tried being a none-Muslim in a Sharia law state? you're automatically a Dhimmi and people have the right to step on you, harress and humiliate you. Arabs in Israel live better than any Jew in ANY place over the world, INCLUDING the USA.

I thought it was like the South African apartheid...but really, its much worse...

And thats according to Israelis :confused:

Tour in Hebron

"“For the record, let me note that Israel is not an apartheid state. Unlike all the surrounding Muslim countries in the Middle East, Israel is the only nation that honors religious freedom and religious pluralism (at least for men), holds free and open elections, and allows minority-group citizens, judges, and parliament members. While Israel is no feminist paradise, it stands head and shoulders above all the Muslim countries that surround it in terms of women’s status.”
Dr. Phyllis Chesler, in her book, "The Death of Feminism"

This has nothing to do with jews. It has everything to do with a fascist Israeli government trying to take land by force, no different than Hitler going into Poland.

I have rarely seen such consistent idiocy as found in your posts.

Just curious, are you a sufferer of anencephaly?

Last edited:
The arabs didn't reject peace. What they were being offered, was not right.

The Rejection Myth:

The U.N. recommendation to partition Palestine was rejected by the Arabs. Many commentators today point to this rejection as constituting a missed “opportunity” for the Arabs to have had their own state. But characterizing this as an “opportunity” for the Arabs is patently ridiculous. The Partition plan was in no way, shape, or form an “opportunity” for the Arabs.

First of all, as already noted, Arabs were a large majority in Palestine at the time, with Jews making up about a third of the population by then, due to massive immigration of Jews from Europe (in 1922, by contrast, a British census showed that Jews represented only about 11 percent of the population).

Additionally, land ownership statistics from 1945 showed that Arabs owned more land than Jews in every single district of Palestine, including Jaffa, where Arabs owned 47 percent of the land while Jews owned 39 percent – and Jaffa boasted the highest percentage of Jewish-owned land of any district. In other districts, Arabs owned an even larger portion of the land. At the extreme other end, for instance, in Ramallah, Arabs owned 99 percent of the land. In the whole of Palestine, Arabs owned 85 percent of the land, while Jews owned less than 7 percent, which remained the case up until the time of Israel’s creation.

Yet, despite these facts, the U.N. partition recommendation had called for more than half of the land of Palestine to be given to the Zionists for their “Jewish State”. The truth is that no Arab could be reasonably expected to accept such an unjust proposal. For political commentators today to describe the Arabs’ refusal to accept a recommendation that their land be taken away from them, premised upon the explicit rejection of their right to self-determination, as a “missed opportunity” represents either an astounding ignorance of the roots of the conflict or an unwillingness to look honestly at its history.
BTW, zionists also rejected the plan.

It should also be noted that the partition plan was also rejected by many Zionist leaders. Among those who supported the idea, which included David Ben-Gurion, their reasoning was that this would be a pragmatic step towards their goal of acquiring the whole of Palestine for a “Jewish State” – something which could be finally accomplished later through force of arms.
But that's not the issue now. The issue now is the illegal occupation that has been going on for the last 45 years. That has to end.

Everything you said in this post in wrong. The Jews had a few problems with the partition plan but still accepted it will great happiness. The Arabs completely REJECTED it. please loinboy, do some research before you post nonsense.

I have rarely seen such consistent idiocy as found in your posts.

Just curious, are you a sufferer of anencephaly?
He has all of his brain. It's been pickled though.

Forum List

Back