Apartheid In The Holy Land

dilloduck said:
Killing children that may be a problem ???????? Cmon =d= !!!!!

Are you telling us you fail to recognize the difference between an unborn child and one who is using terrorist/mob/riot tactics to attack others?

-=d=- said:
Are you telling us you fail to recognize the difference between an unborn child and one who is using terrorist/mob/riot tactics to attack others?

No--I'm saying that you fail to recognize a babies' right to life!

dilloduck said:
No--I'm saying that you fail to recognize a babies' right to life!

Okay. Right. Still - different subject. We aren't talking about a right to life - we are talking about 'terrorists not having the right to LIVE'. ;)

-=d=- said:
Okay. Right. Still - different subject. We aren't talking about a right to life - we are talking about 'terrorists not having the right to LIVE'. ;)

Fine---kill terrorists---Jesus had a special fondness for children however and I don't think he was just talking about jewish ones.

-=d=- said:
Let me put forth the following scenario.

If a child is old enough to throw rocks, he'll soon be old enough to shoot guns. Shooting a kid or at a crowd of violent kids with the rubber bullets is the right call.

If soldiers were defending themselves with REAL bullets that'd be a tough 'right' decision too.

Not all 'kids' are innocent.

too often those aren't rubber but real bullets... and i think the kid is brave... he's fighting with the only weapons a kid has against a tank and a vengeful military occupation... sticks and stones. the israeli soldiers are moral cowards for shooting the kids

no one should have the right to say well, this kid isn't innocent because....

they're kids, plain and simple.... the people responsible and guilty are the grown ups who have screwed them out of a future

NATO AIR said:
too often those aren't rubber but real bullets... and i think the kid is brave... he's fighting with the only weapons a kid has against a tank and a vengeful military occupation... sticks and stones. the israeli soldiers are moral cowards for shooting the kids

no one should have the right to say well, this kid isn't innocent because....

they're kids, plain and simple.... the people responsible and guilty are the grown ups who have screwed them out of a future

...and the 911 terrorists were fighting with 757s...Unless you know every circumstance around every child-terrorist death by Israelies, your 'moral cowards' comment is bullshit.

You guys seem to think kids can do no wrong.

dilloduck said:
Damn, =d=--------do you advocate the killing of arab babies because they may become enemies of Israel or not?

I advocate Israel protecting their nation and population by any means they deem neccessary.

-=d=- said:
...and the 911 terrorists were fighting with 757s...Unless you know every circumstance around every child-terrorist death by Israelies, your 'moral cowards' comment is bullshit.

You guys seem to think kids can do no wrong.

the 9/11 terrorists were grown ass, Al-Queda trained terrorists.. the majority of whom lived good cushy lives and CHOSE to become terrorists and fight the US.

the palestinian kids who throw rocks at soldiders and tanks are kids with no future, because israel's illegial occupation, humuliation and denial of basic human rights to palestinians has ruined it.

i'd love to see your well-fed, judge em all ass grow up in a palestinian refugee camp, getting spit at, beaten and shot at every other day by israeli soldiers and settlers. i'd love to see how you react after a few months of that treatment.

israel is in the wrong but america protects it at all times. the palestinians are wrong but they don't have the land, the money, the power or even a decent government so their guilt in the matter is already a given and israel can just claim victim all the time.

NATO AIR said:
the 9/11 terrorists were grown ass, Al-Queda trained terrorists.. the majority of whom lived good cushy lives and CHOSE to become terrorists and fight the US.

the palestinian kids who throw rocks at soldiders and tanks are kids with no future, because israel's illegial occupation, humuliation and denial of basic human rights to palestinians has ruined it.

i'd love to see your well-fed, judge em all ass grow up in a palestinian refugee camp, getting spit at, beaten and shot at every other day by israeli soldiers and settlers. i'd love to see how you react after a few months of that treatment.

israel is in the wrong but america protects it at all times. the palestinians are wrong but they don't have the land, the money, the power or even a decent government so their guilt in the matter is already a given and israel can just claim victim all the time.

why do you boo-hoo about Arabs attacking a country which has a right to be there? Read some history on the conflict maybe...that could help. I reserve the right to judge terrorists for what and who they are...young or old. I will not give that up in the face of 'political correctness'.

The Arabs in the region ARE the cause of the trouble - it is THEY who prevent peace in the area. They are the aggressors; who whine and bitch when they get 'hit back'.

-=d=- said:
I advocate Israel protecting their nation and population by any means they deem neccessary.

i advocate for the palestinians to protect what's left of their dignity and life and fight back against the israelis who take away both with their heinious policies and actions in the occupied territories.

when i see a kid throwing a rock at an israeli tank, i see courage.

when i see an israeli soldier shooting at palestinian kids throwing rocks, i see a coward.

NATO AIR said:
i advocate for the palestinians to protect what's left of their dignity and life and fight back against the israelis who take away both with their heinious policies and actions in the occupied territories.

when i see a kid throwing a rock at an israeli tank, i see courage.

when i see an israeli soldier shooting at palestinian kids throwing rocks, i see a coward.

You seem to have your values mixed up a bit.

dilloduck said:
Do you also advocate that America kill all arab babies to protect itself too?

I advocate Isreal defending itself by any means they deem neccessary. I advocate the United States doing likewise.

-=d=- said:
why do you boo-hoo about Arabs attacking a country which has a right to be there? Read some history on the conflict maybe...that could help. I reserve the right to judge terrorists for what and who they are...young or old. I will not give that up in the face of 'political correctness'.

The Arabs in the region ARE the cause of the trouble - it is THEY who prevent peace in the area. They are the aggressors; who whine and bitch when they get 'hit back'.

i don't boo-hoo. i don't deny israel's right to exist by any means. it goes back to the pre-1967 borders and an american base is stationed in israel to ensure their safety from a future arab attack (doubtful but eh?) and to show america's alliance with israel lasts beyond the peace deal.

you advocate wholesale slaughter of CHILDREN. you're treading dangerously low into a category filled with Al-Queda, Serb paramiliaries, Sudanese militia, Hutu Power militia and Nazi soldiers, among many others who've earned that shame and a permenent waiting spot in hell.

the israelis and arabs are equally the cause of the trouble. look at your settler friends and see who is so crazed with greed for power, religious supremecacy and land they are threatening to commit inserrection and treason against their own nation (israel).

btw

my tag here is NATOAIR. in kosovo, america bombed the shit out of guys who had a similar philosophy as you. if we hadn't had a pussy president who didn't know the us army you served in from the marines, we would have sent the marines and slaughtered guys who share that view of yours.

dilloduck said:
The media played an important role in exposing South African aparthied to the world. The media chooses to ignore the same tactics when they are used by Israel. Any guesses why?

Yes I do! Simply this big lie just isn't true.

Israel desire to live and not be killed is not aparatheid. Africa Muslim kills millions of blacks but that is not apartheid, that is genocide.

dilloduck said:
Do you also advocate that America kill all arab babies to protect itself too?

If those Arab babies have dynamite belts attached to their wastes by their own parents. They have been made combatants.

wmid29.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back