The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Yahooj.jpg

AP/Yahoo, Fox they're not. Note how the polls are weighted:

Yahoo1jj.jpg

And more interesting,

Public image of McCain grows sour while view of Obama stays steady in AP-Yahoo News poll
By ALAN FRAM and TREVOR TOMPSON , Associated Press

Last update: October 17, 2008 - 9:16 AM

WASHINGTON - When it comes to the public's image of John McCain, it's as if somebody dialed the electricity down in the past month. For Barack Obama, the juice is still flowing.

People's regard for the Republican presidential nominee has deteriorated across the board since September, an Associated Press-Yahoo News poll showed Friday, with McCain losing ground in how favorably he's seen and in a long list of personal qualities voters seek in White House contenders.

Public image of McCain grows sour while view of Obama stays steady in AP-Yahoo News poll

ok honey... see, I'm not going to bother because then you get to spread more manure.

it's already been dealt with ad nauseum.

*hugs*

Typical liberal response. When asked to give factual information they say they are above doing so.

And what is your opinion for giving "tax cuts" to the 40% of the people who don't pay taxes or is that beneath you to answer?

I follow the Rasmussen poll but I realize thet he oversamples Dems by six percent. If the samples were the same, McCain would be ahead by 2.

If Obama isn't ahead by an average of 8-10 on election eve, he's gonna lose.

Does anyone have a calculator?

Let's add 873 + 650.

The total amount is 1523.

If you go to drudge right now (DRUDGE REPORT 2008®), and click on that, you can download a PDF.

They interviewed a total of 1769 adults.

1528 of which are registered. 873 democrats, 650 republicans.

What's bad about this is that 12% of the people they're interviewing aren't even registered to vote. I don't trust a poll that interviews people who aren't even registered to vote. Look on page 4.

Its not what McCain is saying.

Its what some of his brain dead followers are saying, i.e. that he's a Muslim, that he's "pallin' around with terrorists," that he's helping perpetuate fraud through ACORN, and the rest of the Swift Boating.

Just like the folks on this board, both left and right?

All the name calling and blame and so forth, fakes and lies and clever editting, the half-truths and the projections of what we want to believe about our candidates and party and ideology.

The real question is -- Do we do it because they do it...or do they do it because we do it?

Last edited:
Its not what McCain is saying.

Its what some of his brain dead followers are saying, i.e. that he's a Muslim, that he's "pallin' around with terrorists," that he's helping perpetuate fraud through ACORN, and the rest of the Swift Boating.

Please. That's pretty typical fare for any political campaign. You should see the Social Security commercial Obama has been running here in Florida to scare seniors. Total distortion.

What is true is that Obama did lie to the American people when he said that Ayers "was just a guy in the neighborhood". Why didn't Obama just tell the truth? I also think Obama is highly suspect when he says after knowing Rev. Wright for 20 years he was unaware of Wright's anti-American views. If that's true it doesn't say much about Obama's power of observation. Lastly Obama is lying about giving tax cuts to 95% of tax filers. Many of Obama's "tax cuts" are government handouts. Only a super liberal would consider a government handout a tax cut. These "tax cuts" are estimated to be one trillion in new government spending.

Last edited:
Haha, really Paperboy? You and Drudge are this desperate?

Its an internet based poll, of ALL adults (not even registered voters), which has been in the field for 2 weeks. :lol:

Next you'll be espousing the DiveCon/Paperboy poll which has McCain up for 15 :lol:

Haha, really Paperboy? You and Drudge are this desperate?

Its an internet based poll, of ALL adults (not even registered voters), which has been in the field for 2 weeks. :lol:

Next you'll be espousing the DiveCon/Paperboy poll which has McCain up for 15 :lol:

Yeah, I guess you're right. This election is over. I wouldn't worry about a thing.

Forum List

Back