AP: Who is Obama?

What do you suggest he could have done differently? Stayed up and fretted about it?

Honesty from the get-go might have helped and been a good start.

Romney had the full chance to wail into this the other night and took a pass. Wonder why? Maybe Romney gets the PDBs now and has some taste of what the President works with. Not such a loud mouth on Benghazi now is he? You shouldn't be either.

His taking a pass had nothig to do what you're saying. It was all part of his campaign's startegy to be more laid back and less aggressive. Romney made it clear in the first two debates that he certainly can handle being President. He set Obama up and Obama took the bait.

Romney realized that the situation spoke for itself and he let it unfold...and unfold it's certainly doing all to Obama's detriment.

Obama came off as a whiny, crybaby who was sarcastic, taking cheap shots and being condescending and people noticed.

Why isn't Obama surging if he did so well? Romney played it safe and it worked.

Honesty from the get-go might have helped and been a good start.

Romney had the full chance to wail into this the other night and took a pass. Wonder why? Maybe Romney gets the PDBs now and has some taste of what the President works with. Not such a loud mouth on Benghazi now is he? You shouldn't be either.

His taking a pass had nothig to do what you're saying. It was all part of his campaign's startegy to be more laid back and less aggressive. Romney made it clear in the first two debates that he certainly can handle being President. He set Obama up and Obama took the bait.

Romney realized that the situation spoke for itself and he let it unfold...and unfold it's certainly doing all to Obama's detriment.

Obama came off as a whiny, crybaby who was sarcastic, taking cheap shots and being condescending and people noticed.

You are parroting what I heard a right wing radio show host say yesterday. He said that Romney laying down and playing dead was a winning strategy. So is Romney going to hide under the desk when things get rough while the neocons run foreign policy for him? Is that his 'winning' strategy? The guy is full of himself whenever he is getting is way but take him out of his comfort zone, which is pretty small, and the guy crumbles, like a cookie.

You are parroting what I heard a right wing radio show host say yesterday. He said that Romney laying down and playing dead was a winning strategy. So is Romney going to hide under the desk when things get rough while the neocons run foreign policy for him? Is that his 'winning' strategy? The guy is full of himself whenever he is getting is way but take him out of his comfort zone, which is pretty small, and the guy crumbles, like a cookie.

I'm not parroting anything...it was obvious about 20 minutes into the debate. Nice attempt at transference. Obama is the one who hides from issues and COVERS UP those not flattering to him or his administration. Romney won't be blaming Obama for ther past 4 years.

Last edited:
Gee, imagine that??? The MEDIA WHORES who never vetted this rotten SCUM and now ask that question??????????

No other president in history has been vetted more than Obama. WE know more about Obama, his birth, his youth, his mother and father, great grand father, grand parents, brothers, pastor, education, religion, when he eat and piss, books he, his mother, and anti-Obama books, etc, than we will ever know about Romney. Rotten SCUM? LadyBitch.:mad:

Last edited:
Nearly four years after Barack Obama was elected to the most powerful office in the most powerful country in the world, the question remains: Who is he?

He seemed to come out of nowhere. He had served seven years in the Illinois Senate, and less than four years in the U.S. Senate — a meager political resume, augmented by a stirring speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention.

His was an exotic story, at least by the standards of the 42 white men who preceded him in office. Son of a black African and white Kansan, born in Hawaii, raised there and in Indonesia, he was something new, and America seemed ready for him. He won almost 9.5 million votes more than John McCain.

And yet, "there was the feeling that we knew less than we needed to know" about our new president, says Janny Scott, author of "A Singular Woman," a biography of Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama's mother. "He didn't fit a comfortable template."

No Longer a Blank Slate: Obama, 4 Years Later

A couple of things we know about him. He graduated from Harvard law school magna cum laude and inheirited this:

Two big wars raging, dozens of young Americans dying each day 10,000 miles from their homes, the stock market tanked, people losing their homes by the 100,000, half a trillion dollar interest on the Reagan/Bushes debt due and payable, GM and Chrysler ready to go bankrupt and take a look at the jobs being lost:

6a00d83451b48269e2017c31ab43c7970b-500wi

Hey hack....There are professors that likely taught him at Harvard that I wouldnt trust to deal with our economy and foreign affairs.

I'm not parroting anything...it was obvious about 20 minutes into the debate. Nice attempt at transference. Obama is the one who hides from issues and COVERS UP those not falterriing to him or his administration. Romney won't be blaming Obama for ther past 4 years.

What was obvious 20 minutes into the debate? That Romney was throwing himself under the bus before Obama could? That is a 'winning' strategy? Are you people insane? Wait. Don't answer that.

Romney had to just cling to Obama's answers because he was so lost on topic, foreign policy, that he could not even offer an opinion on anything. If Romney gets elected who is he going to cling to? Well seeing how the people in his transition team who would be responsible for foreign policy are all Bushies I guess the neocons would be running Romney's foreign policy. You good with that?

Gee, imagine that??? The MEDIA WHORES who never vetted this rotten SCUM and now ask that question??????????

No other president in history has been vetted more than Obama. WE know more about Obama, his birh, his youth, his mother and father, great grand father, grand parents, brothers, pastor, education, religion, when he eat and piss.etc, than we will ever know about Romney. Rotten SCUM? LadyBitch.:mad:

Really?

Who were his high school friends?
His college friends?
Other than Rezko and Ayers, who did he associate with? I dont care that he associated with those two...but who else did he associate with?
What were his college grades? I dont care what they were, but if he were vetted as you say, why dont we know them?
What sports did he play in high school? What clubs did he belopng to in college? What do his relatives do for a living?

Now....we know Romney cut a kids hair in prep school. We know who he associated with. His grades. His career details.

We heard from Palins librarian who knew her. Who knew Obama when he was a student? We heard from Palins grade school teachers. Do we even know what grade school Obama went to?

Do you know why he left the only law firm he worked for? Do you know what position he had there? Do you know why he was never offered the position of associate...much less partner? I mean...Harvard Law grad and he spent nearly 4 years at a law firm and never moved up. Do we know why?

Vetted my ass.

I'm not parroting anything...it was obvious about 20 minutes into the debate. Nice attempt at transference. Obama is the one who hides from issues and COVERS UP those not falterriing to him or his administration. Romney won't be blaming Obama for ther past 4 years.

What was obvious 20 minutes into the debate? That Romney was throwing himself under the bus before Obama could? That is a 'winning' strategy? Are you people insane? Wait. Don't answer that.

Romney had to just cling to Obama's answers because he was so lost on topic, foreign policy, that he could not even offer an opinion on anything. If Romney gets elected who is he going to cling to? Well seeing how the people in his transition team who would be responsible for foreign policy are all Bushies I guess the neocons would be running Romney's foreign policy. You good with that?

lol...gee...ya think you watched the debate with your partisan glasses on?

No other president in history has been vetted more than Obama. WE know more about Obama, his birh, his youth, his mother and father, great grand father, grand parents, brothers, pastor, education, religion, when he eat and piss.etc, than we will ever know about Romney. Rotten SCUM? LadyBitch.:mad:

Really?

His college friends?
Other than Rezko and Ayers, who did he associate with? I dont care that he associated with those two...but who else did he associate with?
What were his college grades? I dont care what they were, but if he were vetted as you say, why dont we know them?
What sports did he play in high school? What clubs did he belopng to in college? What do his relatives do for a living?

Now....we know Romney cut a kids hair in prep school. We know who he associated with. His grades. His career details.

We heard from Palins librarian who knew her. Who knew Obama when he was a student? We heard from Palins grade school teachers. Do we even know what grade school Obama went to?

Do you know why he left the only law firm he worked for? Do you know what position he had there? Do you know why he was never offered the position of associate...much less partner? I mean...Harvard Law grad and he spent nearly 4 years at a law firm and never moved up. Do we know why?

Vetted my ass.

Yes, but do we have his tax returns from 2009 or earlier, which are very relevant to the type of person he is.

Nearly four years after Barack Obama was elected to the most powerful office in the most powerful country in the world, the question remains: Who is he?

He seemed to come out of nowhere. He had served seven years in the Illinois Senate, and less than four years in the U.S. Senate — a meager political resume, augmented by a stirring speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention.

His was an exotic story, at least by the standards of the 42 white men who preceded him in office. Son of a black African and white Kansan, born in Hawaii, raised there and in Indonesia, he was something new, and America seemed ready for him. He won almost 9.5 million votes more than John McCain.

And yet, "there was the feeling that we knew less than we needed to know" about our new president, says Janny Scott, author of "A Singular Woman," a biography of Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama's mother. "He didn't fit a comfortable template."

Newshacks? lol

Really?

His college friends?

Vetted my ass.

Yes, but do we have his tax returns from 2009 or earlier, which are very relevant to the type of person he is.

NO they are not relevant or any of your business really...He did release two years

lol...gee...ya think you watched the debate with your partisan glasses on?

Do you agree with beretta that it was obvious 20 minutes into the debate then? If you do that means you agree with him, which means you agree with me. If not I have no freakin' clue what you are agree with. From what I learned from the debate Romney agrees with Obama. Do you agree with Romney which, which means you agree with Obama, which means you agree with me. Well, I am glad we are all in agreement this morning. :D

Newshacks? lol

See those letters AP? Know what they mean? The Associated Press. To you they mean "Administration Press" but not to the rest of us.

Last edited:

Really?

His college friends?

Vetted my ass.

yes...they have you believing that.

Sure...THAT is what is most relevant..

His tax returns that were prepared during the year that he was campaigning. Gee....didja really expect to see anythig that didnt look good?

Like when he said "when I was campaigning I went to israel"...

Sure...all politicians do gooid things when they are campaigning.

But I go back to my point.....we know absolutely nothing about the guy.

Really?

His college friends?

Vetted my ass.

yes...they have you believing that.

Sure...THAT is what is most relevant..

His tax returns that were prepared during the year that he was campaigning. Gee....didja really expect to see anythig that didnt look good?

Like when he said "when I was campaigning I went to israel"...

Sure...all politicians do gooid things when they are campaigning.

But I go back to my point.....we know absolutely nothing about the guy.

Divert, deflect and convolute...it's all they have left.

Forum List

Back