AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Quote from the story...

Palin quickly hit back on a Facebook post titled "Really? Still Making Things Up?"

"Imagine that," the post read. "11 AP reporters dedicating time and resources to tearing up the book, instead of using the time and resources to 'fact check' what's going on with Sheik Mohammed's trial, Pelosi's health care takeover costs, Hasan's associations, etc. Amazing."

This tells you all you need to know about today's media outlets...

AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check' - FOXNews.com

I think its funny that they sent fact-checkers over a book that has nothing to do with politics and that is more about her story.

The AP has over 4 thousand reporters. Those 11 reporters were asked to review the parts in the book that concerned or involved or mentioned them and factcheck.

I watched this same disucssion on the news last night.

Many of the reporters comments were along the lines of, "I remember the event and the people, but that's not the way it happened at all".

If Sarah is going to trash her staff, what person of any ability would want to work for her in the future?

Par for the course for the corrupt Liberal MSM. How many "Fact-Check" reporters did they assign to their Hopey Changey's book? Hmm?

It's amazing that this women draws so much fire from the left when they constantly, and adamantly claim she is worthless... :cuckoo:

Evidently a woman who stands up for what she believes and defends the constitution is a threat to the left.... :cuckoo:

Liberals trashed Bush for years, even making up stories about him but that was accepted by the media...

I watched two Palin supporters being interviewed. They were in line to catch a glimpse of her. They both said they liked her because she was against the bailout when, in fact, she was for it. Then the two supporters both said it was because she supports the Constitution.
Palin supporters will vote for Palin simply because they like her.

I watched two Palin supporters being interviewed. They were in line to catch a glimpse of her. They both said they liked her because she was against the bailout when, in fact, she was for it. Then the two supporters both said it was because she supports the Constitution.

I kind of skeptical to because she did say she will "fight big oil" but I think most of that was because they made her say that since she was not the head of the ticket. But, she does do a good job of resonating certain opinions and moods that a lot of people on the right have and that is good enough for me.

Doesn't surprise me, the left sent thousands to Alaska to 'investigate' her, and they came up empty.

Link? And who is this "left"? Are they on the left side of the street by any chance or left side of the nation? Or are they a group of left-handers?

Does the MSM fact check anything any more? Since Bush I thought they just printed political talking points.

Quote from the story...

Palin quickly hit back on a Facebook post titled "Really? Still Making Things Up?"

"Imagine that," the post read. "11 AP reporters dedicating time and resources to tearing up the book, instead of using the time and resources to 'fact check' what's going on with Sheik Mohammed's trial, Pelosi's health care takeover costs, Hasan's associations, etc. Amazing."

This tells you all you need to know about today's media outlets...

AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check' - FOXNews.com

This is what happens when someone writes a book describing it as "setting the record staright", only to fill said book with lies. Why didn't Palin simply tell the truth and say it was a book of fiction?

Quite possible, I saw that same mentality in mass with Obama.

Forum List

Back