AP: "Thornton, who was Black"...

Pretty odd since they were just talking about women killers.
Was she a cheese theft caught on tape, now alleging racial bias?

The Saratogian : Serving the Saratoga Springs, N.Y. region (Saratogian.com)

"Thornton, who was Black"...

^Explain to me how in the FUCK the AP goes there?...

:)

peace...

Thornton, who was black, told police dispatchers he had seethed with a sense of racial injustice in his job at Hartford Distributors.

This is what set the shooter off. But there are a lot of these articles that are brimming with racial disrespect. I have nailed a few news papers on it in the past. I don't need to know the skin color until it is racial issue.

But we get code words all the time, so keep an eye open. Maybe count & report them here for about a week. I see stuff like, "Joey who is black, bought cookies at Ralleys mrkt."

How about Joey, with a 9" cock, divorced parents and on social security, bought cookies at Ralleys mrkt. Really asinine crap.:evil:

I still don't get what Mal's problem with it is. It fit in perfectly fine with the context of the story.

I still don't get what Mal's problem with it is. It fit in perfectly fine with the context of the story.

It's Hearsay from another Story...

There is NO Documentation AT ALL that he was having Issues with Race at Work, and it's Irrelevant to this Story with Exception to it being about a Workplace Shooting...

Going into the Hearsay about Racial Discrimination in this Story from an older Story was done for Obvious Reasons...

The AP simply can't Help themselves.

peace...

That's Mal's problem with it.

If in that you mean that I have an Issue with it's LACKING Context, then yes...

There is no Alleged Racism in this Current Workplace Shooting...

The AP just can't Help itself.

peace...

That's Mal's problem with it.

If in that you mean that I have an Issue with it's LACKING Context, then yes...

Yes, when you use only the snippet you quoted it lacks context. When you include the part about the racially-motivated event CT, it has context and makes sense.

There is NOTHING Racially Motivated about this Kraft Shooting...

And the only Analagous thing is that it's a Workplace Shooting...

It was a Tangent for the AP to go into the ALLEGED Racial Issues in another Workplace Shooting.

The AP LOVES to point out the Black Man being done Wrong... Even when there is NO Evidence of it and it doesn't pertain to the Current Shooting AT ALL.

Get it?

peace...

Forum List

Back