AP Spin: No Public Option is GOP's Fault... Classic!

I am certain Obama wanted UHC. But beyond bowing to those corporations is the fact that those politicians want to keep their jobs. The people spoke and they are now covering their own asses.

They didn't respond to Republican pressure. Its all about 2010.

Rightwinger, the public has spoken, and it doesn't want Obamacare. Get the fuck over it.

+1.........and this morning, Canada's top doctor is stating that the Canadien Health Care system is "imploding".The Canadian Press: Overhauling health-care system tops agenda at annual meeting of Canada's doctors

This debate has been just another classic example of the perpetual utopian world that liberals live in. If the intentions are good..........do it............we'll worry about the result later!! That kind of perpetual state of thinking is fcukking fascinating to me!!!:eusa_whistle:

But I'll take this wonderful news in a half a heartbeat. Let me tell you..........how much would I love to have coffee with Nancy Pelosi this morning???:ahole-1:

21-10.jpg

After such a debacle in 2008, who knew the conservatives would be having this much fun by mid-2009? Certainly, not I !!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So Barry can't even get his DemocRAT House and Senate that don't Require ONE REPUBLICan Vote to get in Line with his Plan, but this is the Mean Old REPUBLICan's Fault that the American People won't get a "Public Option"...

Newspeak, anybody?... AP, you have once again done your Master Proud.

White House appears ready to drop 'public option'

By PHILIP ELLIOTT
Associated Press Writer Aug 16, 2:22 PM EDT
Bismarck Tribune Online - World and National News

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Bowing to Republican pressure, President Barack Obama's administration signaled on Sunday it is ready to abandon the idea of giving Americans the option of government-run insurance as part of a new health care system.

Facing mounting opposition to the overhaul, administration officials left open the chance for a compromise with Republicans that would include health insurance cooperatives instead of a government-run plan. Such a concession probably would enrage Obama's liberal supporters but could deliver a much-needed victory on a top domestic priority opposed by GOP lawmakers.

---

Once again, Barry doesn't Need ONE GOP Vote...

Stop Lying, AP... It's just Sad at this point.

:)

peace...
uh, since the oiverwhelming majority of Americans didnt want the "public option" isnt that actually giving the republicans the credit for listening to the people(for a change)

I don't Read that Angle from the AP... It Reads to me like the AP is saying, "You aren't getting the Public Option because of the REPUBLICans"...

In Fact, it's because of the DemocRATS who do NOT Support it, and the AP Fails to even Mention that Reality.

Why this came to Pass isn't as Important to this Thread as how the AP is Spinning it for their Messiah.

peace...

So Barry can't even get his DemocRAT House and Senate that don't Require ONE REPUBLICan Vote to get in Line with his Plan, but this is the Mean Old REPUBLICan's Fault that the American People won't get a "Public Option"...

Newspeak, anybody?... AP, you have once again done your Master Proud.

White House appears ready to drop 'public option'

By PHILIP ELLIOTT
Associated Press Writer Aug 16, 2:22 PM EDT
Bismarck Tribune Online - World and National News

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Bowing to Republican pressure, President Barack Obama's administration signaled on Sunday it is ready to abandon the idea of giving Americans the option of government-run insurance as part of a new health care system.

Facing mounting opposition to the overhaul, administration officials left open the chance for a compromise with Republicans that would include health insurance cooperatives instead of a government-run plan. Such a concession probably would enrage Obama's liberal supporters but could deliver a much-needed victory on a top domestic priority opposed by GOP lawmakers.

---

Once again, Barry doesn't Need ONE GOP Vote...

Stop Lying, AP... It's just Sad at this point.

peace...
uh, since the oiverwhelming majority of Americans didnt want the "public option" isnt that actually giving the republicans the credit for listening to the people(for a change)

I don't Read that Angle from the AP... It Reads to me like the AP is saying, "You aren't getting the Public Option because of the REPUBLICans"...

In Fact, it's because of the DemocRATS who do NOT Support it, and the AP Fails to even Mention that Reality.

Why this came to Pass isn't as Important to this Thread as how the AP is Spinning it for their Messiah.

peace...
well, thats because they are spinning the town hall meetings too
LOL
but, if they are "blaming" the GOP for stopping this, it will backfire on them just as much as calling the town hall protesters "astroturf"

Don't call the game when we've just hit halftime...

...the Dems will not give up on a Public Option without a fight. Public healthcare was one of Mr. Obama's most critical campaign promises, and he won't give up on it, not in the long term.

I, and millions like myself, will continue to make Mr. Obama fight for every inch of ground on this issue. He may have a friendly Congress, but he lacks the will to overpower the American people.

Just curious, why are you on the side of Big Business over the American People?

There will probably be a public option.

First, the House will include it, but the Senate won't.

Then the two bills will come together for reconcilliation and that will include the public option. Then it only needs 50 votes in the Senate to pass which the Democrats will have even without the Blue Dogs. The president will sign it into law and that will be that.

That's how the Congress works. It's always worked that way, at least in my lifetime.

peace...
LOL
but, if they are "blaming" the GOP for stopping this, it will backfire on them just as much as calling the town hall protesters "astroturf"

Us Pesky Cons just won't go away, will we!...

Bad Peasants!... BAD!

peace...

peace...
LOL

Us Pesky Cons just won't go away, will we!...

Bad Peasants!... BAD!

peace...

:lol::lol:I love my subjects. Pull!:lol::lol:

Chalk another one up for Republican misinformation and fear mongering.
As directed by the Insurance industry, the repubs resorted to their typical tricks to swamp the public with lies and threats of impending doom.
Meanwhile, the US lingers at #37 in healthcare while repubs spread rumors about "death panels"

If it was simply a rumor then why did they take it (end-of-life provisions) out of their proposal?

As directed by the Insurance industry, the repubs resorted to their typical tricks to swamp the public with lies and threats of impending doom.
Meanwhile, the US lingers at #37 in healthcare while repubs spread rumors about "death panels"

If it was simply a rumor then why did they take it (end-of-life provisions) out of their proposal?
it was never there, but they removed it
:lol:

it was never there, but they removed it
:lol:

Stop it, Dive, you are going to Confuse them!

peace...

Don't call the game when we've just hit halftime...

...the Dems will not give up on a Public Option without a fight. Public healthcare was one of Mr. Obama's most critical campaign promises, and he won't give up on it, not in the long term.

I, and millions like myself, will continue to make Mr. Obama fight for every inch of ground on this issue. He may have a friendly Congress, but he lacks the will to overpower the American people.

Just curious, why are you on the side of Big Business over the American People?

There will probably be a public option.

First, the House will include it, but the Senate won't.

Then the two bills will come together for reconcilliation and that will include the public option. Then it only needs 50 votes in the Senate to pass which the Democrats will have even without the Blue Dogs. The president will sign it into law and that will be that.

That's how the Congress works. It's always worked that way, at least in my lifetime.

oh, now you are talking "reconcilliation" which they can in fact do,, it's political suicide at this point but they can do it.. I'm gonna tell ya what I see from my side of the fence.. It's been ongoing since the election. From the democwats all we hear are comments about "racist whites" "sit down and shut up we won" "elections have consequences" "you repulicans are irrelevant" then they started their crap about the tea parties being "tea baggers" that's when the normal average american started a slow burn, then Pelosi comes along talking about the CIA, and accusing them of lying to her (she's a skank) then she informs America that the protesters are nazis, the left wing called them a "mob". Well little lefties I just gotta tell you. You have pissed off most of America and you did it all on your own with the help of MSNBC.. Good work.. youse guys are dividers not uniters. so go right ahead and help yourselves to "reconcilliation" :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back