AP Sources Lady Gaga on DADT... As if it's News.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- It's John McCain versus Lady Gaga on Tuesday as the Senate takes up the emotional issue of repealing the ban on gays serving openly in the military.

Damn, you REALLY are Slippin', del... Take a Break.

:)

peace...

Interesting to see McCain turning into an anti-Goldwater wingnut on this issue.

I couldn't give (2) Shits and a Fuck about McMaverick...

peace...

She'll be dead with a heroin needle stuck in her tit in 6 years...

She's a "if it feels good do it, it has to be ok" nitwit... attention whore freak... about as useful as tits on a bull
She may be, but her message is still a good one.

No, it's not. Her message is it's good to be homo, and that is not a good message. There are so many negatives attached to being homo it isn't even funny. The message should that if you have homo tendencies, get help.

Yeah because someone who is different from you must be a sick freak, especially if they are homo!

She never said it's good to be homo, she said love your self and do whatever the fuck you want. I have no problem with that.

Aren't you a so called Conservative? Answer me that please.

She may be, but her message is still a good one.

No, it's not. Her message is it's good to be homo, and that is not a good message. There are so many negatives attached to being homo it isn't even funny. The message should that if you have homo tendencies, get help.

Yeah because someone who is different from you must be a sick freak, especially if they are homo!

She never said it's good to be homo, she said love your self and do whatever the fuck you want. I have no problem with that.

She said it was Bad to be a Homo?... Damn, you watched a different Video than I... :lol:

peace...

The Question is, why did the AP not Source the Opposition on the Issue as the Overly Sourced the Pro-Gay Side?...

Because the AP isn't Reporting, they are Advocating... That is NOT their Job.

peace...

That's your question. I wasn't addressing your question. MY question was in response to Rabbi's comment. The same people who like to use Laura Ingraham's "shut up and sing" are the same people who love to have these entertainers on their show agreeing with them. As long as they are agreeing, then entertainers all of a sudden are the smartest and highly informed people in the world it seems.

Funny... I don't use any entertainer's stances as some sort of support for my own... and have not seen many other conservatives doing it either... yes, you have the people quoting pundits , for whatever reason... but that's not me.... I cannot speak for others though

Just the other day I was saying, you know what, I Support Tom Sellecks Opinions, and I Think the US Senate should Bend to his Will on Legislation!

Fucking Liberals. :lol:

peace...

That's your question. I wasn't addressing your question. MY question was in response to Rabbi's comment. The same people who like to use Laura Ingraham's "shut up and sing" are the same people who love to have these entertainers on their show agreeing with them. As long as they are agreeing, then entertainers all of a sudden are the smartest and highly informed people in the world it seems.

Funny... I don't use any entertainer's stances as some sort of support for my own... and have not seen many other conservatives doing it either... yes, you have the people quoting pundits , for whatever reason... but that's not me.... I cannot speak for others though

Just the other day I was saying, you know what, I Support Tom Sellecks Opinions, and I Think the US Senate should Bend to his Will on Legislation!

Fucking Liberals. :lol:

peace...

Are you aware that the link in the OP is now a different story?

She said it was Bad to be a Homo?... ....
Strawman, but I bet you knew that.

Oh boy. Here is the latest liberal moonbat pop freak stirring up the unwashed nose ringers. Let's all flick our Bics and hold them high for the cause.

Someone please gag Lady Gaga.

Forum List

Back