AP Sources Lady Gaga on DADT... As if it's News.

And being 'homo' is a choice, right?

It's a Defiance of one's Natural Design and Equipment... Whether it's a Choice, which it clearly IS in some Cases, or it's Product of Defect, doesn't make it Normal or Equal to that which Creates us.

Nor should it make it a Crime.

:)

peace...
I don't believe I even mentioned anything about normality. I do know that I said she has a good message to young folks at a time when they are trying to figure out how they fit into life with other human beings. That message applies to all young (and some older) folks who have horrible insecurities about their place in society based on something over which they have no control.

That taking it up the ass is a way to make you a better person??
I must be missing something here.

She'll be dead with a heroin needle stuck in her tit in 6 years...

She's a "if it feels good do it, it has to be ok" nitwit... attention whore freak... about as useful as tits on a bull

I don't believe she's a heroin addict. i think you're confused because some people used her name as a name FOR a type of heroin.

if you're just making that up, it's pretty ugly...and certainly unnecessary because you dislike her politics.

i don't like your politics, but i wouldn't accuse you of being a heroin addict.

particularly nice visual image, btw.

It's a Defiance of one's Natural Design and Equipment... Whether it's a Choice, which it clearly IS in some Cases, or it's Product of Defect, doesn't make it Normal or Equal to that which Creates us.

Nor should it make it a Crime.

peace...
I don't believe I even mentioned anything about normality. I do know that I said she has a good message to young folks at a time when they are trying to figure out how they fit into life with other human beings. That message applies to all young (and some older) folks who have horrible insecurities about their place in society based on something over which they have no control.

Yes, you are.

Who cares what a singer has to say on a political matter?
These people take themselves entirely too seriously.

Just curious, do you feel the same way about Kenny Rich, Jon Voight, Tom Selleck, etc?

The Question is, why did the AP not Source the Opposition on the Issue as the Overly Sourced the Pro-Gay Side?...

Because the AP isn't Reporting, they are Advocating... That is NOT their Job.

peace...

She'll be dead with a heroin needle stuck in her tit in 6 years...

She's a "if it feels good do it, it has to be ok" nitwit... attention whore freak... about as useful as tits on a bull

I don't believe she's a heroin addict. i think you're confused because some people used her name as a name FOR a type of heroin.

if you're just making that up, it's pretty ugly...and certainly unnecessary because you dislike her politics.

i don't like your politics, but i wouldn't accuse you of being a heroin addict.

particularly nice visual image, btw.

Not about her politics at all.. I dislike freaks... and she is their queen... and exactly the type of freakazoid 'entertainer' that gets into the indulgence.. whether it be heroin, other drugs, autoerotic asphyxiation, sex with a gnu, pissing on the audience for 'art', or whatever else

Who cares what a singer has to say on a political matter?
These people take themselves entirely too seriously.

Just curious, do you feel the same way about Kenny Rich, Jon Voight, Tom Selleck, etc?

I listen. They have the right to their view. I think they're mostly full of shit, but not because of their day job. Chuck Norris, OTOH, who asked people to desecrate our flag, seems more like a complete nut who had one too many concussions from his karate matches.

Lady Gaga isn't on my ipod, and her music strikes me as so-so. Yet, this woman doesn't sound like the junkie that some here want to portray her. In fact, she sounds pretty intelligent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG5VK2lquEc]YouTube - A message from Lady Gaga to the Senate Sept 16 2010[/ame]

Last edited:
This will be a major issue in the upcoming elections. Very savy of her to get into the spotlight of this issue now.

Wyoming Tribune-Eagle Online :: AP News

The law is already under siege. A federal judge in California recently ruled the ban on gays was unconstitutional, polls suggest a majority of Americans oppose it and Lady Gaga has challenged it in a YouTube video.

The Cali Judge is an Activist Homosexual.

ANY Media Poll of the American People is Irrelevant in Regard to Law... Cali's ACTUALY Vote of the People about Homosexual Marriage carry's FAR MORE WEIGHT, yet the AP Ignores that... Conveniently.

A Poll of those who are in the Military is all that would be Relevant, and even then... And guess what, they don't want it.

As for Lady GooGoo... Seriously, AP?... Seriously?

peace...

her name first appears in the sixteenth graf in a twenty six graf story.

yeah, that's fronting it all right. :cuckoo:

The law is already under siege. A federal judge in California recently ruled the ban on gays was unconstitutional, polls suggest a majority of Americans oppose it and Lady Gaga has challenged it in a YouTube video.

ANY Media Poll of the American People is Irrelevant in Regard to Law... Cali's ACTUALY Vote of the People about Homosexual Marriage carry's FAR MORE WEIGHT, yet the AP Ignores that... Conveniently.

A Poll of those who are in the Military is all that would be Relevant, and even then... And guess what, they don't want it.

peace...

Paragraph Uno:

WASHINGTON (AP) -- It's John McCain versus Lady Gaga on Tuesday as the Senate takes up the emotional issue of repealing the ban on gays serving openly in the military.

Damn, you REALLY are Slippin', del... Take a Break.

peace...

peace...

Paragraph Uno:

WASHINGTON (AP) -- It's John McCain versus Lady Gaga on Tuesday as the Senate takes up the emotional issue of repealing the ban on gays serving openly in the military.

peace...

i stand corrected. the next mention of her is in the sixteenth.

i'll try somehow to carry on.

Not about her politics at all.. I dislike freaks... and she is their queen... and exactly the type of freakazoid 'entertainer' that gets into the indulgence.. whether it be heroin, other drugs, autoerotic asphyxiation, sex with a gnu, pissing on the audience for 'art', or whatever else

so you make up stuff about her dying of a heroin overdose in the manner you describe? because she supports gay rights and believes that DADT is an indulgence to homophobes? (I agree with her, btw).

she's a modern elton john... lots of flashy clothes...

no more, no less...

and she has the most followers of anyone on twitter (even the tweeting twit sarah palin) at over 6 million....

she's using that for what she thinks (and i think) is good.

you have every right to disagree... some fantasmagorical demonization of her because she's rich and successful and doesn't agree with you is silly.

do you comment on chuck norris dying from steroid overdose? or kidney failure from juicing?

so you make up stuff about her dying of a heroin overdose in the manner you describe? because she supports gay rights and believes that DADT is an indulgence to homophobes? (I agree with her, btw).

no more, no less...

and she has the most followers of anyone on twitter (even the tweeting twit sarah palin) at over 6 million....

you have every right to disagree... some fantasmagorical demonization of her because she's rich and successful and doesn't agree with you is silly.

do you comment on chuck norris dying from steroid overdose? or kidney failure from juicing?

She has a great voice. I love her song Bad Romance. It's interesting to look at some of her earlier work, pre fashion makeover. She is really quite talented.

no more, no less...

Again... nothing to do with her being rich or about her politics... (nice attempt to put words into my mouth).. I dislike freaks... whether it be her, some asshat from Slipknot, some Andy Warhol wannabe, or whatever else

And I have commented on people who are steroid abusers with their nuts falling off or whatever else...

And DADT, coming from a veteran who has served, is about morale, logistics, billeting, and many more obstacles that come from having gays in the service... people are discharged for other deviant behavior and/or medical conditions that are detrimental to the mission of the military.. this is no different

Paragraph Uno:

peace...

i stand corrected. the next mention of her is in the sixteenth.

i'll try somehow to carry on.

:rofl:

peace...

Yes, you are.

And what's that? A dick up his ass?

Forum List

Back