AP Sources Lady Gaga on DADT... As if it's News.

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Wyoming Tribune-Eagle Online :: AP News

The law is already under siege. A federal judge in California recently ruled the ban on gays was unconstitutional, polls suggest a majority of Americans oppose it and Lady Gaga has challenged it in a YouTube video.

The Cali Judge is an Activist Homosexual.

ANY Media Poll of the American People is Irrelevant in Regard to Law... Cali's ACTUALY Vote of the People about Homosexual Marriage carry's FAR MORE WEIGHT, yet the AP Ignores that... Conveniently.

A Poll of those who are in the Military is all that would be Relevant, and even then... And guess what, they don't want it.

As for Lady GooGoo... Seriously, AP?... Seriously?

:)

peace...

Who cares what a singer has to say on a political matter?
These people take themselves entirely too seriously.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Entertainers should do what they are good at.... which basically nothing. Let the military decide for themselves.

Yeah.. leave it to the media to source a freakazoid for their stance on a military policy

:rolleyes:
I agree that it's silly to source a singer/actor/whatever about this.

But, I must say about Lady Gaga: She has an excellent message that she brings to teens and early 20s-ers. Love yourself. I can't argue with that. And, the teens and the gay community love her for that - she tells them to love themselves at a time when they are trying to figure out how they fit in.

Do I care what her day (or night) job is? If she says something that makes sense, why not listen to her POV. At least the woman has a day job, rather than that skimmer in Delaware, who lives leeching off the idiots who send her campaign money.

She'll be dead with a heroin needle stuck in her tit in 6 years...

She's a "if it feels good do it, it has to be ok" nitwit... attention whore freak... about as useful as tits on a bull
She may be, but her message is still a good one.

No, it's not. Her message is it's good to be homo, and that is not a good message. There are so many negatives attached to being homo it isn't even funny. The message should that if you have homo tendencies, get help.

Do I care what her day (or night) job is? If she says something that makes sense, why not listen to her POV. At least the woman has a day job, rather than that skimmer in Delaware, who lives leeching off the idiots who send her campaign money.

Yeah, you're NOT Obsessed with Christine... :rofl:

^Do you Know a CDS Sufferer?...

peace...

She's a "if it feels good do it, it has to be ok" nitwit... attention whore freak... about as useful as tits on a bull

No, it's not. Her message is it's good to be homo, and that is not a good message. There are so many negatives attached to being homo it isn't even funny. The message should that if you have homo tendencies, get help.

how'd that work out for you?

And all of that Taken into Consideration, where is the Focus on the Family Video Reference by the AP?...

Are they Reporting or Advocating?...

It's OBVIOUS that they are Advocating while they Hide, Dishonestly, behind the 1st Amendment Protections Afforded the "Free Press".

peace...

And being 'homo' is a choice, right?

It's a Defiance of one's Natural Design and Equipment... Whether it's a Choice, which it clearly IS in some Cases, or it's Product of Defect, doesn't make it Normal or Equal to that which Creates us.

Nor should it make it a Crime.

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

It's a Defiance of one's Natural Design and Equipment... Whether it's a Choice, which it clearly IS in some Cases, or it's Product of Defect, doesn't make it Normal or Equal to that which Creates us.

peace...
I don't believe I even mentioned anything about normality. I do know that I said she has a good message to young folks at a time when they are trying to figure out how they fit into life with other human beings. That message applies to all young (and some older) folks who have horrible insecurities about their place in society based on something over which they have no control.

Last edited:

peace...
I don't beleive I even mentioned anything about normality. I do know that I said she has a good message to young folks at a time when they are trying to figure out how they fit into life with other human beings. That message applies to all young (and some older folks) who have horrible insecurities about their place in society based on something over which they have no control.

All that is Fine and Good, but as long as they Push the Agenda on a Military that doesn't want it, Churches that don't want it, and Schools where it doesn't Belong, they will be met with a Push Back...

This AP Story is about DADT... The AP used Lady Gaga to Front that Message...

The AP is Advocating, NOT Reporting on a Issue that at least Divides this Nation.

peace...

I do not agree that it is.... because it is not just about 'loving yourself'.. it is indeed about 'if it feels good, it is ok'... no different than the goddamn free love hippies, just in more freakish clothes and even more freakish behavior

peace...
I don't beleive I even mentioned anything about normality. I do know that I said she has a good message to young folks at a time when they are trying to figure out how they fit into life with other human beings. That message applies to all young (and some older folks) who have horrible insecurities about their place in society based on something over which they have no control.

All that is Fine and Good, but as long as they Push the Agenda on a Military that doesn't want it, Churches that don't want it, and Schools where it doesn't Belong, they will be met with a Push Back...

This AP Story is about DADT... The AP used Lady Gaga to Front that Message...

The AP is Advocating, NOT Reporting on a Issue that at least Divides this Nation.

peace...
'mK. That would be the reason I said what I did in my first post in this thread. I'll repeat it: I agree that it's stupid to source a singer/actor/whatever about a policy issue.

But, I also think she has a good message.

peace...

I agree... it is either a choice or a defect... and there is still no evidence of it being a genetic defect and not all labeling themselves as gay would probably have the defect because there would be ones making a choice in the behavior for acceptance... and we do try and correct others bad choices and other medical defects.... and I agree whole heartedly it is not a crime at all and there should not be any laws that make their actions illegal.... just no preferential treatment

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back