AP Source: Lady Gaga to perform at inaugural ball

"Kids these days" are guided out of their youthful craziness. Today the youth are moving more towards Lord of the Flies.

Lady Gaga is what is wrong with today's youth? What, exactly is it that you think IS wrong with "today's youth" and how does Lady Gaga fit in?

I guess there is nothing wrong with her, I hope your daughter grows up just like her.

Rich and famous? That wouldn't be too bad.

Of course that is all that really matters. Of course it did matter when Romney ran for office.

Lady Gaga is what is wrong with today's youth? What, exactly is it that you think IS wrong with "today's youth" and how does Lady Gaga fit in?

On the whole, they lack self-accountability.

Naturally you have plenty of studies to support your opinion of "kids these days", right?

How does any of this get attributed to someone who sings songs you can dance to?

Newtown, Columbine come to mind, but I certainly are not blaming Lady GaGa. Actually, if you are happy with what is being taught to our youth then fine and dandy.

"Kids these days" are guided out of their youthful craziness. Today the youth are moving more towards Lord of the Flies.

I guess the question isn't how old I am or am I an old fogey, no question about that, the question should be, are we happy with where we are heading? Which, in my opinion, is not a current condition.

Yet another reason to avoid commercial TV this week.

Civilization goes on.

Nothing new under the sun...including youth bashing.

Civilization has gone on........ to make common place youth psych medicating, youth abortions, youth addiction, youth with no fathers, youth who dont graduate, youth who commit mass murders........

and rap music (my fogey-ness showing again)

images

Forum List

Back