AP Source: Lady Gaga to perform at inaugural ball

Wow... that's pretty awful. Music in this country sucks.
I'll agree her music is pretty much unlistenable. Seems to me she stole her whole "act" from Missing Persons too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IasCZL072fQ]Missing Persons - Words - YouTube[/ame]

Lady Gaga is what is wrong with today's youth? What, exactly is it that you think IS wrong with "today's youth" and how does Lady Gaga fit in?

I guess there is nothing wrong with her, I hope your daughter grows up just like her.

Lady Gaga is what is wrong with today's youth? What, exactly is it that you think IS wrong with "today's youth" and how does Lady Gaga fit in?

I guess there is nothing wrong with her, I hope your daughter grows up just like her.

A multi-million dollar recording artist who's at the pinnacle of an extremely competitive industry?

On the whole, they lack self-accountability.

Naturally you have plenty of studies to support your opinion of "kids these days", right?

How does any of this get attributed to someone who sings songs you can dance to?

Naturally you have plenty of studies to support your opinion of "kids these days", right?

How does any of this get attributed to someone who sings songs you can dance to?

No need for a study to see lack of accountability across American society.

She is the poster child for it feels good, then it is good.

No need for a study to see lack of accountability across American society.

She is the poster child for it feels good, then it is good.

It's as I suspected...just another old fogey railing about "kids these days"...just as the generation before yours railed about you and the generation before theirs railed about them. Same as it ever was...

It's as I suspected...just another old fogey railing about "kids these days"...just as the generation before yours railed about you and the generation before theirs railed about them. Same as it ever was...

Easy enough to dismiss it like that for you ?

Anything but accountability I know.

Thanks, that would be awesome. 6th highest grossing concert tour of 2012...a few Grammy Awards, over a dozen MTV Music Awards and a fierce activist. Very cool.

Easy enough to dismiss it like that for you ?

Anything but accountability I know.

Of course it's easy to dismiss. Old fogies have been declaring an end to civilization because of
"kids these days" since the caveman times. Guess what? Civilization goes on.

Nothing new under the sun...including youth bashing.

Forum List

Back