AP: Ron Paul platform no longer "fringe"...is now mainstream.

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
Once a fringe candidate, Paul shaping 2012 race - Yahoo! News

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Ron Paul, once seen as a fringe candidate and a nuisance to the establishment, is shaping the 2012 Republican primary by giving voice to the party's libertarian wing and reflecting frustration with the United States' international entanglements.

glad he is getting a little bit of attention...far less than he deserves though.

He has some good ideas, but his foreign policy and ideas on the military are very idealistic as opposed to realistic. Also, I find it disturbing that he doesn't have the balls to run as a Libertarian instead of a Republican since that is obviously what he is.

Is this where I post the "Crazy Lolcat is crazy" image?

no. this is for serious cat only. also, rick perry is a sellout and a GWB clone. Is that what you really want?

TheSeriousCat4President.jpg

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Ron Paul, once seen as a fringe candidate and a nuisance to the establishment, is shaping the 2012 Republican primary by giving voice to the party's libertarian wing and reflecting frustration with the United States' international entanglements.

glad he is getting a little bit of attention...far less than he deserves though.

Paul has the Ability to say some very smart things. I love his ideas about auditing the Fed, However His Isolationist Foreign Policy Ideas are not Practical in a Global Economy.

The dude never fails to ruin a good speech with one or two wacky statements. Not a real contender for the WH, and everyone knows it.

He has some good ideas, but his foreign policy and ideas on the military are very idealistic as opposed to realistic.

Where has realism gotten us so far? 5-9 wars with no end in site, around $4 trillion spent, thousands of American lives and over a hundred of thousand of civilian lives.

Unless Paul wins the Presidency, don't expect the next President to end this mess during the the next term.

no. this is for serious cat only.

Come on man, It's already half done. Crazy lolcat is crazy about drugs and crazy about Hamas and crazy about earmarks. The image is a cat with a doobie hanging out of it's mouth, wearing a suicide vest with stacks of money marked "taxpayer" hanging out everywhere.

I mean, I figure if we're just going to tear down each others candidates...we should go all out. Right?

Come on man, It's already half done. Crazy lolcat is crazy about drugs and crazy about Hamas and crazy about earmarks. The image is a cat with a doobie hanging out of it's mouth, wearing a suicide vest with stacks of money marked "taxpayer" hanging out everywhere.

I mean, I figure if we're just going to tear down each others candidates...we should go all out. Right?

that sounds like rick perry cat

that sounds like rick perry cat

I can see you aren't getting the point.

The point I'm making is, it isn't smart to tear down each others candidates.

Draw comparisons? Yes. Critique? Yes.

Attack. No.

If Paul wins, you're going to need my support, and if Perry wins, I'm going to need yours.

Animosity is our enemy.

Paul has the Ability to say some very smart things. I love his ideas about auditing the Fed, However His Isolationist Foreign Policy Ideas are not Practical in a Global Economy.

The dude never fails to ruin a good speech with one or two wacky statements. Not a real contender for the WH, and everyone knows it.

Yeah man.

In the WH we need someone who is willing to forget that the CIA deposed a duly elected Iranian president then bomb the fuck out of that country.

Someone with a heavy teutonic accent and a toothbrush mustache would be ideal.

Forum List

Back