AP rips 'Liberty Council" a new one over it's many lies

Good for the AP:

Law firm labeled hate group leading Davis' crusade

Kim Davis' lawyer stood onstage in a Washington D.C. hotel and pointed to a photo on the screen. It showed 100,000 people packed into a Peruvian soccer stadium, Mat Staver told the crowd, all there to pray for the Kentucky clerk battling against gay marriage.

The crowd erupted.

It wasn't true.

Staver's firm, the Liberty Counsel, which revealed Davis' secret meeting with Pope Francis, has been accused by advocacy groups of peddling misrepresentations in the past. Yet it has become the main source of details about the controversial pope meeting.

Online sleuths quickly debunked the Peru story Staver told at the Values Voter Summit, a conference for the conservative Family Research Council. The photo was from a year-old gathering unrelated to Davis, who spent five days in jail for defying a court order and refusing to license gay marriages. Staver could provide no evidence of a massive Davis rally. On Monday, he called it a mistake and blamed miscommunication with the Peruvian authorities who gave him the photo.

At some point in time, extreme Conservative hate groups will realize that there is such a thing as facts and truth. Until then, I guess people will have to call them out for their lies.

I wonder how Jesus feels about this?

Discuss.

LOL , You're a bigger hater than any EXTREME conservative group. look at you?
your hate for your fellow countrymen and women is scary and now I need to wipe it off my computer screen it dripped through it. ugly

I bet you need to wipe off your computer screen, but surely not because of me, word salad girl.

Good for the AP:

Law firm labeled hate group leading Davis' crusade

Kim Davis' lawyer stood onstage in a Washington D.C. hotel and pointed to a photo on the screen. It showed 100,000 people packed into a Peruvian soccer stadium, Mat Staver told the crowd, all there to pray for the Kentucky clerk battling against gay marriage.

The crowd erupted.

It wasn't true.

Staver's firm, the Liberty Counsel, which revealed Davis' secret meeting with Pope Francis, has been accused by advocacy groups of peddling misrepresentations in the past. Yet it has become the main source of details about the controversial pope meeting.

Online sleuths quickly debunked the Peru story Staver told at the Values Voter Summit, a conference for the conservative Family Research Council. The photo was from a year-old gathering unrelated to Davis, who spent five days in jail for defying a court order and refusing to license gay marriages. Staver could provide no evidence of a massive Davis rally. On Monday, he called it a mistake and blamed miscommunication with the Peruvian authorities who gave him the photo.

At some point in time, extreme Conservative hate groups will realize that there is such a thing as facts and truth. Until then, I guess people will have to call them out for their lies.

I wonder how Jesus feels about this?

Discuss.

LOL , You're a bigger hater than any EXTREME conservative group. look at you?
your hate for your fellow countrymen and women is scary and now I need to wipe it off my computer screen it dripped through it. ugly

Say the person whose very name says "Hate Penis" as an anagram

Bwahahahaha!!!!

And on the losing side of the argument.
No need to argue with ignorance; it will distinguish its self, just as you do most generally.
Dear, you are out of your league. If your husband divorced you and won custody of the children and if he married a man, he could fight for adoption and termination of your rights. Girl, you need to think.
Dear, I already raised my children with absolute custody after I divorced their bi- druggy, screwed up dad. Helped with the grandchildren and soon I'll be looking into the eyes of great grands; so your a little too late for your empty promises.
So you got lucky early on. And congrats on a coming great grand. That's awesome.

God has plans for each of us, and He is not concerned with the attempts of the socons to put Him in their box.
Jehovah does not let deviancy rule. Its just a stop over phase of misery while y'all subject your selves.

Deviancy rules ALL the time:

adultery
slovenliness
hearsay
theft
murder

you name it.

And yet, you grasp at exactly 2 verses from the OT, a book that Christians ignore most of the time, and make this the battle of all battles for the souls of the world.

What a bunch of rot.

Using your yardstick, every person who a.) smokes, b.) drinks alcohol, c.) has had an affair, d.) stolen so much as one cent or e.) is overweight should automatically be prohibited from marrying or re-marrying.

Let us know how that works for you.

Geez....

Last edited:
No need to argue with ignorance; it will distinguish its self, just as you do most generally.
Dear, you are out of your league. If your husband divorced you and won custody of the children and if he married a man, he could fight for adoption and termination of your rights. Girl, you need to think.
Dear, I already raised my children with absolute custody after I divorced their bi- druggy, screwed up dad. Helped with the grandchildren and soon I'll be looking into the eyes of great grands; so your a little too late for your empty promises.
So you got lucky early on. And congrats on a coming great grand. That's awesome.

God has plans for each of us, and He is not concerned with the attempts of the socons to put Him in their box.
Jehovah does not let deviancy rule. Its just a stop over phase of misery while y'all subject your selves.

Deviancy rules ALL the time:

adultery
slovenliness
hearsay
theft
murder

you name it.

And yet, you grasp at exactly 2 verses from the OT, a book that Christians ignore most of the time, and make this the battle of all battles for the souls of the world.

What a bunch of rot.

Using your yardstick, every person who a.) smokes, b.) drinks alcohol, c.) has had an affair, d.) stolen so much as one cent or e.) is overweight should automatically be prohibited from marrying or re-marrying.

Let us know how that works for you.

Geez....
Yeah we know you like to twist.

In the name of proclaimed tolerance free speech and property rights become null to the gay agenda and their violence. What a bunch of vicious haters you people want everyone to take a part with.

Dang I saw something along these lines come through Oregon and Idaho back in 1990. They was nasty destructive people back then too!

Louisville even.

and the list goes on who the truly hateful people on.

We've turned you in to Richard Simmons, Rod. He is on his way to your house with 5 tapes of "Sweating to the Oldies" You will rue the day that you interfered with our agenda!

Violence by anyone is not the answer, but it is funny to hear Pretend Christians crying when they have been doing the violence on gays for such a long time. Now they lie and say they have always preached toleration.

Forum List

Back