AP: Report: Overhaul would raise health care costs-- Finally the TRUTH!

Social Security deductions rise every single year...the cap this year was somewhere around $105,000...as I hit it around August.

Rise in nominal terms. It's constant in real terms.

Whatever clown...all I know is that I pay MORE AND MORE every year.....and to prove your theory...we will see what the cap is for 2010 since according to your lord and master Obama...we had ZERO INFLATION FOR THE 2009 FISCAL YEAR.

I Still don't see how they figured that one out.

Whatever clown...all I know is that I pay MORE AND MORE every year.....and to prove your theory...we will see what the cap is for 2010 since according to your lord and master Obama...we had ZERO INFLATION FOR THE 2009 FISCAL YEAR.

CPI peaked in September of 2008 at 218.675. Currently sits at 216.385.
218.675 > 216.385

and just so you are informed..Social Security salary cap rises aren't based on inflation. They are based on the CPI-W or Consumer Price Index for Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers.

Independent Sen. Joe Lieberman of Connecticut declared the early Medicare buy-in a bad deal for taxpayers and the deficit. He pleaded with Democrats to start subtracting expensive proposals from the overhaul, saying, "We don't need to keep adding onto the back of this horse or we're going to break the horse's back and get nothing done."

Medicare buy-in plan runs into resistance - Health care- msnbc.com

This is Democrat logic for you....
"Let's cut Medicare by 450 billion dollars and then allow early buy-ins for senior citizens!!":cuckoo:

Forum List

Back