AP presidential poll: All even in the homestretch

some polls have virginia tied.

I'm much more concerned about Missouri. Senator Claire McCaskill (D-MO) beat Senator Jim Talent(R-MO) 50% to 47% respectively in 2006.

On November 8, 2006, McCaskill narrowly defeated Talent. While Talent received more votes in many of the more rural areas of the state, McCaskill ran stronger there than she had in the 2004 Governor's race. Also, she again had a large majority over Talent in the St. Louis and Kansas City metropolitan areas.

Wiki.

I'm much more concerned about Missouri. Senator Claire McCaskill (D-MO) beat Senator Jim Talent(R-MO) 50% to 47% respectively in 2006.

Wiki.

aren't any of Sam Giancana's descendents alive in Illinois? see if they can cross the river and help you out.:lol:

aren't any of Sam Giancana's descendents alive in Illinois? see if they can cross the river and help you out.:lol:

Heck, if I worked for ACORN, I could get Sam himself registered.

He could just wander across the riverbed like Pirates of the Caribbean. :D

Pirates-of-The-Carribean-The-Curse-of-The-Black-Pearl-455.jpg

as opposed to what? overthrowing the government? if we don't tolerate it, what do we do instead?

First he would need to prove any election was actually stolen, which is not going to happen because they were not. Second he would have to grow a set of balls and buy a weapon and ammo, organize an uprising and hope the military agreed with him, also not going to happen.

Forum List

Back