AP poll: Public seems willing to wait on tax cuts

Well unlike his republican predecesor paying for tax cuts thru loans from the chinese is just delaying the inevitable. Have you checked the national debt clock lately?

each citizen's share of this debt is $34,850.87.

U.S. National Debt Clock

You libs! We can just cut that out of that fat welfare payments, 10.1 Trillion in Government waste I say...oh, the budget is only 3 trillion...nevermind...

Associated Press should be renamed Associated Propaganda the way they're preparing the way for Obama to break his tax cut promises.

AP:

Link here

WOW, didn't I see this movie before? Let me think ..... oh yeah, I remember now. It was 1992 and Bill Clinton just got elected. "I feel your pain, but we just don't have the money right now to give you those 'middle class' tax cuts I campaigned on." Sorry 'bout that.

The American Sheeple fell for it again. Hardly a surprise at this point is it?

WOW, didn't I see this movie before? Let me think ..... oh yeah, I remember now. It was 1992 and Bill Clinton just got elected. "I feel your pain, but we just don't have the money right now to give you those 'middle class' tax cuts I campaigned on." Sorry 'bout that.

The American Sheeple fell for it again. Hardly a surprise at this point is it?

And yet no one complained because everyone was doing pretty well.

Imagine that.

The "sheeple" are better represented by those who have watched the absolute failure of right wing economic policy yet still voted for it again.

What a crock of shit, the so called fiscal conservatives controlled the house for nearly 12 years and look what they gave us. Jindal said it best, when Democrats are trusted more for fiscal responsibility, then clearly republicans have lost their way.

When did fiscal conservatives control the house for 12 years? If you meant to say Republicans, then you should learn the definition of fiscal conservative.

It's a national disgrace. The only people who can do anything about this are conservatives in Congress. Guess what. We don't have any!

No, we don't, and haven't had for some time now. The feds can keep borrowing, but sooner or later, the economic realities are going to come home.

Guess what? Economic realities are now getting in the way of the promises of the president elect.

I haven't been this surprised since I heard that Liberace was gay.

And yet no one complained because everyone was doing pretty well.

Imagine that.

The "sheeple" are better represented by those who have watched the absolute failure of right wing economic policy yet still voted for it again.

How does the Irish toast go, "and may you be dead three days before the Devil knows you're gone?" Bill Clinton rode the Tech bubble to success and got out just before it burst. The point is he was just saying anything to get elected.

Did somebody vote "for" something? I can barely remember the last time I voted "for" something.

When did fiscal conservatives control the house for 12 years? If you meant to say Republicans, then you should learn the definition of fiscal conservative.

yea the Republicans, you know the guys who wore the "fiscal conservative" jerseys? Also please enlighten me on who you think is deemed fiscal conservative? please dont make me laugh by mentioning Reagan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back