AP: Obama’s aunt living in U.S. illegally

Ok dum dum lets try this one more time. The media who spent time on reporting about McCains brother was irrelevant to the race and stupid. It will not swing voters or affect policy issues. The same thing goes for Obama's aunt, nobody cares. How hard is this to understand, put down the magna doodle and comprehend what your reading.
the point being, they spent the time on doing it to McCains family, why havent they done the same to Obamas?

try to think about it and not hurt yourself

the point being, they spent the time on doing it to McCains family, why havent they done the same to Obamas?

try to think about it and not hurt yourself

how did you find out about the Obama story? the media right? so they are doing it to him. do you enjoy embarrasing yourself on here? The reporter got the leak from a federal agency or agent, the reporter did not dig it up through journalism or research. It was leaked. :cuckoo:

Not to mention that it was the press that reported his aunt lived in Boston to begin with.

But you have to excuse dcon, he's got a big chip on his shoulder.

how did you find out about the Obama story? the media right? so they are doing it to him. do you enjoy embarrasing yourself on here? The reporter got the leak from a federal agency or agent, the reporter did not dig it up through journalism or research. It was leaked. :cuckoo:
see above

doncha think it's a little funny that obamalama knows all there is to know about joe the plumber and sarah palin, but don't know shit about his auntie, his preacher, his gangsta buddies or his bomberlomber buddy? that makes me go smirk.

Not to mention that it was the press that reported his aunt lived in Boston to begin with.

But you have to excuse dcon, he's got a big chip on his shoulder.

That chip unfortunately doesnt makeup for lack of brains.

Is Obama his aunt's keeper? Last time I checked, he was in charge of his children and lived in Washington. I mean, seriously, this is really disturbing for you guys to be talking about a guy's family. None of us know all of the circumstances surrounding this.

You are a hypocrite DavidS

DavidS wrote:
"We all know that this isn't Sarah's kid. Every other pregnancy she showed, the dates of those photos that show Bristol to be showing, and she took 5 months off, mysteriously, off from school last year. Trigg is Bristol's baby. This is almost as good as As the World Turns."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/60593-trig-palin-wheres-the-birth-record.html

You smear a baby's lineage and his sister in one post, aren't you a hypocrite.

CaféAuLait;873308 said:

DavidS wrote:
"We all know that this isn't Sarah's kid. Every other pregnancy she showed, the dates of those photos that show Bristol to be showing, and she took 5 months off, mysteriously, off from school last year. Trigg is Bristol's baby. This is almost as good as As the World Turns."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/60593-trig-palin-wheres-the-birth-record.html

Obama could skin a newborn on national TV and these morons would still excuse it
yet they call us brainwashed

CaféAuLait;873308 said:

DavidS wrote:

oopsie doopsie poopsie!

Obama could skin a newborn on national TV and these morons would still excuse it
yet they call us brainwashed

Isn’t that the truth? Funny thing is I just searched the term "Bristol" and knew there would be the Obama supporter bashing her. Funny part is the poor girl would have had to have been pregnant with two children simultaneously for her to be Trigs mother--- they just need to do the math.

CaféAuLait;873308 said:

DavidS wrote:

There's a difference between deliberately lying to the press about your pregnancy in which there is a massive ton of evidence to support that Trigg isn't Sarah's baby and there is absolutely no evidence that Obama knew his aunt was in the US illegally. Yeah, he wrote a few lines about her in a book. And? He wrote a few lines about his mother in the book. He wrote a few lines about his father in the book. I'm falling asleep, wake me up when you actually have something intelligent to offer up.

[youtube]XEQdYdCfl60[/youtube]

There's a difference between deliberately lying to the press about your pregnancy in which there is a massive ton of evidence to support that Trigg isn't Sarah's baby and there is absolutely no evidence that Obama knew his aunt was in the US illegally. Yeah, he wrote a few lines about her in a book. And? He wrote a few lines about his mother in the book. He wrote a few lines about his father in the book. I'm falling asleep, wake me up when you actually have something intelligent to offer up.

[youtube]XEQdYdCfl60[/youtube]
uh, please explain how Bristol can be about 6 months PG now if she gave birth to Trig 5 months ago?

doncha think it's a little funny that obamalama knows all there is to know about joe the plumber and sarah palin, but don't know shit about his auntie, his preacher, his gangsta buddies or his bomberlomber buddy? that makes me go smirk.

Exactly.

Forum List

Back