AP: Obama’s aunt living in U.S. illegally

So, she lives here illegally AND we pay for her housing? I bet she got her vote in too.

I want to hear Obama defend this one.

So, she lives here illegally AND we pay for her housing? I bet she got her vote in too.

I thought the other article about her "living in a slum" said she did indeed vote for Obama. And how many illegal’s do we have voting in this election?

CaféAuLait;872451 said:
I thought the other article about her "living in a slum" said she did indeed vote for Obama. And how many illegal’s do we have voting in this election?

Well, that article says there are 10,000,000 illegals in the US.

CaféAuLait;872451 said:

Are we counting all the liberals that should be kicked out of this country?

I say we trade one hardworking foreigner, for one second generation welfare leech. Sounds fair, give people that want to better themselves a chance.

Are we counting all the liberals that should be kicked out of this country?

I say we trade one hardworking foreigner, for one second generation welfare leech. Sounds fair, give people that want to better themselves a chance.

LOL

Sounds quite fair to me as well.

Last edited:
Kinda disgusting how you guys are attacking a family member who has absolutely nothing to do with the election whatsoever.

CaféAuLait;872451 said:

Well, that article says there are 10,000,000 illegals in the US.
non-citizens are not legally able to even register to vote

dont make this into something it isnt

Kinda disgusting how you guys are attacking a family member who has absolutely nothing to do with the election whatsoever.

You do get the fact that she is here illegally, right? She said she voted for Obama. If the left can call Palin's daughter a whore, then anything is fair game.

Forum List

Back