AP??? Obama new low?? 56% Disapprove of Obama on economy. November coming!

You analogy failed to make sense

It makes as much sense as your drivel.

That is an insult to my analogy...which is quite sound mind you.

Duly noted.

I wasn't trying to disparage your analogy but there is no doubt in my mind that according to TM your analogy didn't make any sense. So when I stated you analogy made as much sense as her drivel, I meant that your analogy made as much sense to her as her drivel made sense to me. I should have been more specific.

It makes as much sense as your drivel.

Duly noted.

I wasn't trying to disparage your analogy but there is no doubt in my mind that according to TM your analogy didn't make any sense. So when I stated you analogy made as much sense as her drivel, I meant that your analogy made as much sense to her as her drivel made sense to me. I should have been more specific.

Yes. You should have been. And you remember that for future debates. This error of yours caused me damage beyond repair and whereas I do not blame you for my damage, I blame you for your lack of responsibility to be clear and straightforward when you speak.

I believe 5 minutes of "time out" is in order. I will call to you when you may return.

let me get this straight.

Bush tax cuts got us into the ditch - Obama's tax cuts got us out
Bush stimulus got us into the ditch - Obama's stimulus got us out
Bush's bailouts got us into the ditch- Obama's bailouts got us out
Bush's increased spending/deficits gut us into the ditch - obama's spending/deficits got us out
Bush's trillion dollar healthcare entitlement got us into the ditch/Obama's trillion dollar healthcare entitlement got us out

I can see why we shouldn't give the keys back to the Republicans. God knows we wouldnt want to go back to the failed policies of Bush.

Keep your fingers crossed the economy doesnt show any progress in the next couple of months and keep praying for job losses.

We know how much you want the country to recover even if means a loss for the republican party.

Yeah, because it's sooooooooooo wrong to point out Democrats on the economy suck!
but never mention that the republicans gave us this mess
That must mean we like bad numbers for the economy.
The numbers have improved from what Bush left us
Let's all vote Democrat and keep them that way!
That is better than voting republican and going backwards to what caused this mess
HUH??????? :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

I know you are confused but dont expect all thof the sane people to join you in your confusion

The numbers have improved from what Bush left us????

PLEASE GIVE US SOME PROOF OF THAT ONE!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I won't hold my breath!

Figures! All liberal have is, it's really Bush's fault and Bush has been gone for almost two years!

Can you see Republicans trying this one in 2002????

It's pathetic!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

As TM tries to distract, I would like to point out that the most important point of this poll is the continued and dramatic results of the polls. 0bama is moving us further from where Americans want the economy to be. 0bama is not doing anything different from his choosen path, so there can be no other result but further problems.

Obama is trying to so wreck the economy, we are all FORCED to be dependent on the government to feed our kids, clothe them, and keep a roof over their head. That on top of healthcare and school.

They want us dependent on Democrats in perpituity and forced to vote for them--IF WE KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR US!

It's voter intimidation via SEIU thugs and forcing the electorate into economic disaster.

Bush's increased spending/deficits gut us into the ditch - obama's spending/deficits got us out
Bush's trillion dollar healthcare entitlement got us into the ditch/Obama's trillion dollar healthcare entitlement got us out

I can see why we shouldn't give the keys back to the Republicans. God knows we wouldnt want to go back to the failed policies of Bush.

You left out...

The surge did not work under Bush.
It worked after Obama took over and made no changes to the strategy.

Trust me the economy will not be any better in the next few months. Not with Obama doing everything he can to destroy it.

And just remember the tax hikes come in January as the Bush tax cuts sunsets. :eek:

Trust me, things are going to get A LOT WORSE if we don't do something in November.

I agree and I don't see any positive changes in the unemployement rates coming anytime soon either. Jobs and economy are the two major issues that are going to be the democrats downfall and they have no one to blame but themselves. But of course they'll still blame Bush.

That's all they have! "It's Bush's fault!"

It's pathetic given Bush's unemployment numbers compared to Obama's!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Keep your fingers crossed the economy doesnt show any progress in the next couple of months and keep praying for job losses.

We know how much you want the country to recover even if means a loss for the republican party.

Very poor attempt of a deflection from the topic.

We want a recovery. Only a fool would think that a trillion dollars wont help. But we beleive that it will actually slow a recovery...and it seems to be doing just that.
The recovery was created by Obama policy, it has slowed because the corps are not hiring and the banks are not loaning money not to mention the losses to the economy given to us by a MAJOR disaster in the gulf that Bleed jobs.
We simply dont want people to think that thge only way to help an economy is with a stimulus.You are fucking insane if you think the jobs saved by the stim were bad for the economy. Monitary infusion from ANYWHERE is good for any economy. It slows a recovery and creates a bigger mess for future generations....so of course we like to point out the negatives of the recovery we are experiencing.How does stablizing the freefall of a economy harm anyone? Its all a partisan lie with NO real world physical proof.

We are trying to wake people up to reality.No you are lapping up pablum

To my wife, if I went on the roof and put a piece of plastic over the hole, the roof is fixed!

To me, it was a foolish way to repair the problem...and it will be that much more difficult for me to convince my wife that there is a better more efficient way to fix it.....and I will try to show her why...

That does not mean I want the plastic to fail.

You analogy failed to make sense

And blaming Bush for everything Obama does, makes sense????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All I know is one thing for sure...

When marketing the stimulus, he said he took the advice of as many as 100 top world economists. He said he trusted their opinons and trusted their advice and he was following their direction.

He then, after the fact when responding to the "8% unemployement" issue, said "we miscalculated the extent of the problem."

Hmmm...so 100 of the worlds top economists miscaluated while doing what they do for a living?

Something tells me that he did not follow their advice and direction....OR...they are not what he claimed they were.

It is obviously one or the other.

I think it proves that educated eggheads who think they know everything, don't know half as much as the average joe trying to feed his kids, when it comes to the American economy. ;)

Duly noted.

Yes. You should have been. And you remember that for future debates. This error of yours caused me damage beyond repair and whereas I do not blame you for my damage, I blame you for your lack of responsibility to be clear and straightforward when you speak.

I believe 5 minutes of "time out" is in order. I will call to you when you may return.

:meow:

Chill out! :eusa_eh:

Kinda like the left did through 8 years of Bush? You dillweeds prayed for and actively plotted for economic disaster.

Nah, we'll leave that behavior for you guys.

How about comparing Bush's unemployment numbers to Obama's?

That says it all!

;)

Duly noted.

:meow:

Chill out! :eusa_eh:

Uh...I was joking around with him (her)

Forum List

Back