AP: Obama is still more Popular than Bush after Katrina!

Comparing the incompetence of the Bush II admins response to the Katrina event to the failure of BP (and our government) to stop the BP oil leak is silly.

What this poll is telling you is that most Americans understand that.

What this poll is telling you is that most Americans have a better sense of proportion and perspective than the right wingers would like them to have.

You guys are comparing apples to oranges, ya know.

Most Americans aren't buying it.

Take a gandor on over to DRUDGE this AM s0n.....................................appears youhave the political IQ of a handball!!!!!:funnyface:

New Rasmussen #'s in at 9:30am. OK.........I'll admit it...........Im fcukking giddy!!!!

RASMUSSEN Reports at 9:30AM ET:

Obama Approval Falls to New Low: 42%
Obama Approval Index: -20
Strongly Approve 24%
Strongly Disapprove 44%
Total Approval 42%

Developing...

poar01_obama08031-1.jpg

Never use Rasmussen or Pew alone. Use several polls to get a feel. They will show that Obama is far ahead of Bush in a positive handling of the spill v. Katrina, and far ahead of the GOP.

Until the GOP has a good plan, a good leader with a calm voice, and an apology to the people for its years of abuse of power, it will remain in the majority. The American mainstream still hates the GOP.

Comparing the incompetence of the Bush II admins response to the Katrina event to the failure of BP (and our government) to stop the BP oil leak is silly.

What this poll is telling you is that most Americans understand that.

What this poll is telling you is that most Americans have a better sense of proportion and perspective than the right wingers would like them to have.

You guys are comparing apples to oranges, ya know.

Most Americans aren't buying it.

Take a gandor on over to DRUDGE this AM s0n.....................................appears youhave the political IQ of a handball!!!!!:funnyface:

New Rasmussen #'s in at 9:30am. OK.........I'll admit it...........Im fcukking giddy!!!!

RASMUSSEN Reports at 9:30AM ET:

Obama Approval Falls to New Low: 42%
Obama Approval Index: -20
Strongly Approve 24%
Strongly Disapprove 44%
Total Approval 42%

Developing...

Hey block head,
When are you 'k00ks' gonna realize that Rasmussen is 'fcukking' partisan crap, 's0n?' All the REAL polls have Obama approval in positive numbers, as follows:
Gallup and Ispus - +5 "approve"
ABC - +7 "approve"
Fox News and A/P - +1 "approve"
Rasmussen - +9 "Disapprove"

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

RCP average today: +1.7
Average w/o Rasmussen: +3.8

RCP (and 'k00ks' like you) should stop treating Rasmussen as if it counts for anything, ever.

Never use Rasmussen or Pew alone. Use several polls to get a feel. They will show that Obama is far ahead of Bush in a positive handling of the spill v. Katrina, and far ahead of the GOP.

Until the GOP has a good plan, a good leader with a calm voice, and an apology to the people for its years of abuse of power, it will remain in the majority. The American mainstream still hates the GOP.

Tell me more about this after November... :lol:

And MeThinks you Typo'd!

:)

peace...

Listen s0ns...............the k00ks always roll out the RCP Average crap..............but are rather disingenuous about the fact that they ALL were falling all over themselves back in Oct '08 to post up the Rasmussen #'s when they showed Obama pulling away from McCain...................so..............fcuking please!!!!:lol:

And lsiten............the GOP can run Boob McNut right now and win any election NOT in a k00k district.:tomato:

oh............and even the MSNBC k00ks were dissing the speech last night!!! I will admit I was a bit taken back...................

Anyway..............bottom line is, who kweeeeeeeeeeeeew conservatives would be having such a HOOT of a time on the forums so soon after lefty bliss day!!!:funnyface:

Listen s0ns...............the k00ks always roll out the RCP Average crap..............but are rather disingenuous about the fact that they ALL were falling all over themselves back in Oct '08 to post up the Rasmussen #'s when they showed Obama pulling away from McCain...................so..............fcuking please!!!!:lol:

And lsiten............the GOP can run Boob McNut right now and win any election NOT in a k00k district.:tomato:

There is no explaining a disconnect of that size, other than the fact that Scott Rasmussen is a hyper-partisan 'k00k' and it's affecting the outcomes of his polls. Last month he had Obama at -14 when the rest had him in positive numbers, for god's sake.

More Republican-slanted outcome than MSNBC, DailyKos, sure fine. But slanted by 10, 20 points or more than every other pollster - you are severely unhinged if you think it's anything other than what it is - Partisan crap.

Holy crap, just as we were talking here the new Rasmussen came out. Here's the poll as of this second:

Gallup, Ispus +5
Fox, A/P +1
ABC, Washington Post +7
Rasmussen -15

Let me guess... All the others are partisan and Rasmussen is the only lone holdout who is "Balanced?" :lol::lol:

Run away little boy, you look ridiculous. s0n. :eusa_naughty:

And MeThinks you Typo'd!

peace...

Methinks you are right, Mal :lol: about the typo and wrong about any chance the GOP has in November.

And MeThinks you Typo'd!

peace...

Methinks you are right, Mal :lol: about the typo and wrong about any chance the GOP has in November.

Even the Leftist Political "Experts" see the President's Party takin' a Beating this Fall...

peace...

And MeThinks you Typo'd!

peace...

Even the Leftist Political "Experts" see the President's Party takin' a Beating this Fall...

peace...

Losing a few seats and keeping their healthy Dem majorities are not "a Beating." As Rushbo says, words have meaning.

Bush gave us two wars?
Clinton on Iraq:
"In the next century, the community of nations may see more and more the very kind of threat Iraq poses now -- a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction ready to use them or provide them to terrorists, drug traffickers or organized criminals who travel the world among us unnoticed.

If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow by the knowledge that they can act with impunity, even in the face of a clear message from the United Nations Security Council and clear evidence of a weapons of mass destruction program."

President Clinton
Address to Joint Chiefs of Staff and Pentagon staff
February 17, 1998

"Heavy as they are, the costs of action must be weighed against the price of inaction. If Saddam defies the world and we fail to respond, we will face a far greater threat in the future. Saddam will strike again at his neighbors; he will make war on his own people. And mark my words, he will develop weapons of mass destruction. He will deploy them, and he will use them."

President Clinton
National Address from the Oval Office
December 16, 1998
Transcript: President Clinton explains Iraq strike - December 16, 1998

"His regime threatens the safety of his people, the stability of his region, and the security of all the rest of us.

What if he fails to comply, and we fail to act, or we take some ambiguous third route which gives him yet more opportunities to develop this program of weapons of mass destruction and continue to press for the release of the sanctions and continue to ignore the solemn commitments that he made?

Well, he will conclude that the international community has lost its will. He will then conclude that he can go right on and do more to rebuild an arsenal of devastating destruction.

And some day, some way, I guarantee you, he'll use the arsenal."

President Clinton
Address to Joint Chiefs of Staff and Pentagon staff
February 17, 1998
Text Of Clinton Statement On Iraq - February 17, 1998

CNN: How did Hussein intend to use the weapon, once it was completed?

HAMZA: Saddam has a whole range of weapons of mass destruction, nuclear, biological and chemical. According to German intelligence estimates, we expect him to have three nuclear weapons by 2005. So, the window will close by 2005, and we expect him then to be a lot more aggressive with his neighbors and encouraging terrorism, and using biological weapons. Now he's using them through surrogates like al Qaeda, but we expect he'll use them more aggressively then.

Dr. Khidhir Hamza, former Iraqi Nuclear Scientist for 20 years
Interviewed on CNN
October 22, 2001
CNN.com - Khidhir Hamza: Saddam Hussein and the Iraqi weapons program - October 22, 2001

Ten years after the Gulf War and Saddam is still there and still continues to stockpile weapons of mass destruction. Now there are suggestions he is working with al Qaeda, which means the very terrorists who attacked the United States last September may now have access to chemical and biological weapons."

James P. Rubin, President Clinton's State Department spokesman
In a PBS documentary titled "Saddam's Ultimate Solution"
July 11, 2002
Saddam’s Ultimate Solution ~ Introduction | Wide Angle

He created the largest economic collaspe? No the democrats did that because they did not want to regulate their two pet projects Freddy and Fanny

Waterboarding is not torture. Using it saved lives.

I don't see Clinton advocating invasion in any of those quotes....did you leave that part out?

Waterboarding is not torture. Using it saved lives

Do we have a volunteer??? Its always easier for the person doing the torturing to claim it is not torture....ask the victims

This is all cut and paste from my post

What if he fails to comply, and we fail to act
If Saddam defies the world and we fail to respond
If we fail to respond today
What do you think he was tring to say with these comments?
And also you said that Bush got us into Iraq because of a false danger. Sure does sound like clinton was singing the same tune.

Rightwinger if you are out there I woulld like to finish this.

Polls in Louisiana and other Gulf Coast States are now showing that they believe this President's handling of this tragedy is worse than Bush's handling of the Hurricane. Go with the States affected by both tragedies.

Also,AP is known to be a far Left-leaning Democrat Media outlet. So I take anything they say with a grain of salt. States affected by both tragedies are now saying this President's handling of this awful calamity has been far worse than Bush's handling of the Hurricane. It is what it is.

Holy crap, just as we were talking here the new Rasmussen came out. Here's the poll as of this second:

Gallup, Ispus +5
Fox, A/P +1
ABC, Washington Post +7
Rasmussen -15

Let me guess... All the others are partisan and Rasmussen is the only lone holdout who is "Balanced?" :lol::lol:

Run away little boy, you look ridiculous. s0n. :eusa_naughty:

Youre right........the escalator is clearly going up after that speech last night!!!!

Oh what a gnashing and wailing from the far loony right tonight. All is not happy in rightwing loonyville!

Forum List

Back