AP Is Getting Testy With Obama Camp, They Are MSM?

No, actually FoxNews anchors are given talking points each day just like any political operative.

Watch the documentary, OutFoxed. In it they interview former FoxNews employees and quote some of the memos they were given. It is quite revealing.
leave it to a moron like you to believe a propaganda flick to claim something else is propaganda

No, actually FoxNews anchors are given talking points each day just like any political operative.

Watch the documentary, OutFoxed. In it they interview former FoxNews employees and quote some of the memos they were given. It is quite revealing.

Dude, I could post a video of a policitian killing a puppy with a shiv, and people would claim it's false. Tell me you're not gullible to believe everything you read on the Internet. Then again...you did vote for Obama.

I have no objection to biases in editorial content.

It's when we find that obvious bias in reporting the news which I find troubling.

The whole school, honey? Or someone there who published an article? If the latter, I'll remind you that whatshisface Khalidi is also a professor at Columbia U. Should everything he says be taken as gospel?

Jillian, top journalism school, located in Columbia, Missouri. ;)

One study, not one article. As you know, there's more than one study and since when do Islamic scholars or economics departments study journalism?

You really didn't like that article, did you?

WTF ? You're like the equivalent of the kid that walks around with the "kick me" sign on his back....

leave it to a moron like you to believe a propaganda flick to claim something else is propaganda

:lol:

So let me get this right, when a report comes out that says the MSM shows a liberal bias, it's the gospel truth. But when a documentary shows how Fox news operates it's propaganda? Okay I get it now.

I think that's the definition of delusional. :cuckoo:

Tell me you're not gullible to believe everything you read on the Internet. Then again...you did vote for Obama.

But you're eating up every negative aspect of this scandal aren't you? :lol: it's always fun to watch someone say "you're gullible to believe everything you read on the internet" and then watch that same person believe everything they read on the internet. :clap2:

If the MSM is biased against the right .. the fraud of the invasion of Iraq would have been exposed 5 minutes after Bush even thought about it.

Only the completely stupid believed any of that bullshit .. "mushroom clouds in 45 minutes"

STUPID

AND, if there was truly liberal media bias, the frauds of Jessica Lynch, the toppling of Saddam's statue, and Pat Tillman would have been exposed.

The rest of planet earth knew of all these frauds .. including the invasion of Iraq LONG before clueless Americans even got a whiff of the truth. The ONLY place these truths surfaced in the land of the Matrix was in alternative press and on the internet .. which is why the right wanted to shut both down.

Dude, I could post a video of a policitian killing a puppy with a shiv, and people would claim it's false. Tell me you're not gullible to believe everything you read on the Internet. Then again...you did vote for Obama.

You are dumb as a box of rocks.

If John McCain says in 2000 that he supports Roe v Wade, and then changes in 2008, and says he opposes Roe v Wade, youtube shows that quite well.

That makes it hard to lie, since there is no more monolithic control over media. The internet and cable have destroyed that.

:lol:

So let me get this right, when a report comes out that says the MSM shows a liberal bias, it's the gospel truth. But when a documentary shows how Fox news operates it's propaganda? Okay I get it now.

I think that's the definition of delusional. :cuckoo:
if you call that a "docum,entary" then YOU are a moron also
:rolleyes:
that was the biggest piece of bullshit ever put on film

You are dumb as a box of rocks.

If John McCain says in 2000 that he supports Roe v Wade, and then changes in 2008, and says he opposes Roe v Wade, youtube shows that quite well.

That makes it hard to lie, since there is no more monolithic control over media. The internet and cable have destroyed that.
yes, because there are no lies on the internet, if its on the internet, it MUST be true

MORON
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back