AP Investigates: Is Obama too articulate??

obama cant speak off the teleprompter period. He is the worst speaker I have ever heard. It is sickening. Listen to his press conferences, he literally stutters, over and over and over. I once conted his stutters, over 300 stutters in about 10 minutes. Obama cannot speak.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM]YouTube - President Bush -- Fool me Once[/ame]

obama cant speak off the teleprompter period. He is the worst speaker I have ever heard. It is sickening. Listen to his press conferences, he literally stutters, over and over and over. I once conted his stutters, over 300 stutters in about 10 minutes. Obama cannot speak.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM]YouTube - President Bush -- Fool me Once[/ame]

ouch that hurts something nuculer

I ain't got no need for no articalit nigro Prezidint!

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture781-moustache-woman.jpg

My, what pretty blue eyes!

I prefer Sarah Palin. That woman is so "articulate" that you can take one of her speeches and turn it into an Emmy winning comedy routine just by repeating it word for word.

:clap2:

I wish your posts contained some sort of content based on intillegence or substance. Your posts are so vacuous I just shake my head at the stupidity on the left.[/QUOTE

MDN, it's obvious all you are doing is saying how stupid someones post is while never explaining why or explaing your points. It's because you have no leg to stand on. He actually makes his point very clearly.

I wish your posts contained some sort of content based on intillegence or substance. Your posts are so vacuous I just shake my head at the stupidity on the left.[/QUOTE

MDN, it's obvious all you are doing is saying how stupid someones post is while never explaining why or explaing your points. It's because you have no leg to stand on. He actually makes his point very clearly.

Moron says what?

I prefer Sarah Palin. That woman is so "articulate" that you can take one of her speeches and turn it into an Emmy winning comedy routine just by repeating it word for word.

:clap2:

I wish your posts contained some sort of content based on intillegence or substance. Your posts are so vacuous I just shake my head at the stupidity on the left.
That's our Christine! :lol:

Too articulate? Wouldn't this imply that he is actually conveying a point in a cogent manner?

I'd have to render an emphatic.. uh... NO.

But he sure do talk purdy!

Obama rambles on making very little sense except to those obsessed with style. Anybody with a flair for substance.. well.. not so much. So much Charlie Brown's parents if you ask me.

Obama worship is exactly waht one would expect from the style over substance left. For the left to appear to be doing something is vastly better than actually doing something.

obama is a poor speaker, the media has to tell people to beleive obama is articulate, that says it all.

You tell em mdn2000!

Obama can't speak, he mumbles, his words have no impact

That type of attitude is going to get you ass whipped in 2012 again

Forum List

Back