AP-GfK Poll: Dems disliked, but GOP just as bad

I am glad to CG back from vacation to continue to amuse us with her babbling.

Here, CG, and this will be the last time I talk to you in this thread, "Simply, what the poll means is that if the turn out is small, the GOP wins because it has movitated the base better than the Dems. If the turnout is large, the GOP remains in the complete minority."

If you think that is a farce, then we think you are a fool.

Joke, honey, you never talk to me, you talk about me or at me, but not to me. It's rude and mildly pathetic, but you are welcome to continue or not. I honestly don't care. And, since I haven't commented on the poll itself, I fail to understand how you know what I think. You ASSUME you know... just like you (wrongly) ASSUMED I am a Republican. Stop embarrassing yourself and make sure you know what you're talking about BEFORE you post.

And.... just out of curiousity.... who the fuck is this 'we' that elected you spokesperson?

Last edited:
True 'nuff... but the poll is not inherently fact nor truth, nor is it something to back up an assertion..

Oh, so now anyone who uses poll data as evidence to support a claim is out of order here?

lol.

So California Girl says the media is not a legitimate resource, you say polls are not a legitimate resource,

so why don't we, on behalf of all you rightwing types, exclude everything and anything from being used as evidence and then we can all enjoy conversations totally devoid of substance and all based on, well, nothing...

Polls are opinion.... polls are samples of opinion... they are not something to back up whether something is correct or factual because they are based on opinion....

The only poll that means shit is the one that is actually used for an election... all others are simply talking pieces.... and I have said this since I came here

The 'factual' question here is what is the public OPINION of the two parties. So a poll of the public on their opinions of the two parties would be factual evidence of what that opinion is.

Put another way, you are wrong.

Oh, so now anyone who uses poll data as evidence to support a claim is out of order here?

lol.

So California Girl says the media is not a legitimate resource, you say polls are not a legitimate resource,

so why don't we, on behalf of all you rightwing types, exclude everything and anything from being used as evidence and then we can all enjoy conversations totally devoid of substance and all based on, well, nothing...

Polls are opinion.... polls are samples of opinion... they are not something to back up whether something is correct or factual because they are based on opinion....

The only poll that means shit is the one that is actually used for an election... all others are simply talking pieces.... and I have said this since I came here

The 'factual' question here is what is the public OPINION of the two parties. So a poll of the public on their opinions of the two parties would be factual evidence of what that opinion is.

What a small sample of people have as an opinion does not inherently justify the opinion, nor the assertion that the opinion is right as a 'gotcha' by the poser OP.. .nor does it support the ignorant flamo's assertion that Obama fixed the recession and that Bush caused the recession....

And you're incapable of posting any type of sources to back your claim. Dickhead, you make claims as though they're truth and then when pressed to produce evidence you try to bullshit your way out.

Hey, look what you did, you moron.
That poll may be accurate, but it is tools like you that spread the data even though the poll itself is a farce.
President do not cause recessions you moron.
Learn somethiung about economics and then get back to me.
Jeez. How freaking pathetic.

People vote on what they think is true, whether it's true or not. So a poll showing what people think is relevant and worthwhile.

And whereas I believe it is in the best interest of all of us to try tomake people see where they are wrong in their thinking, you seem to support Flaylo as he HIGHLIGHTS a false premise.

Seems to me people like you would prefer to win a bragging rights contest even if it means losing overall for all of us.

I am less selfish.

What a small sample of people have as an opinion does not inherently justify the opinion, nor the assertion that the opinion is right as a 'gotcha' by the poser OP.. .nor does it support the ignorant flamo's assertion that Obama fixed the recession and that Bush caused the recession....

And that is relevant to me how, exactly?

If polls are so unreliable and inaccurate, why is that final polls before election day are extraordinarily close to the election results?

Forum List

Back