AP: Frankfurt police confirm 2 dead, 2 injured in attack on bus carrying US military.

There is certainly NO Chance Islam had ANY Influence... :thup:

After all, the Ft. Hood Shooter was just one Crazy guy!

:)

peace...

The part of Albanians who are not intergrated into German society hang around in Cigarette-smuggling gangs or other formations of classical criminal activity.
Probably it was such type of guy, and probably that's the reason why he carried a gun in normal life sitting in a bus.

Why do we have still bases in Germany in the first place?

Their mainly used as a stop point between here and Iraq and Afghanistan, soldiers wounded in combat also go there for treatment.

When I lived in Italy at Aviano Air force Station, (Which is now an AFB, not a Station anymore), we went to Weisbaden, Germany to go to the Dentist and doctors for anything major....we flew on an AirVac to get there....huge hospital there!

I believe we are still in Italy and Germany for NATO....at least when dad was stationed there...many moons ago.

The main Wire at the AP never headlined this today...

For Ravi... I'm talking about the top Wire stories @ The Associated Press | The essential global news network...

Lot's of other stuff was more important than Islam attacking us again.

peace...

Yep... like honoring Quincy Jones with a National Medal of Arts. :clap2:

Nevermind another radical practitioner or the religion of peace killed 2 more American servicemen.

The minute I heard about this story I figured it was going to be like this... just wondered how long it would take to hear it.

So... whats the next thing on Obama's busy agenda?
:doubt:

How sickening.... a muslim kosovo man that worked at the airport...his parents say they are pro American....hmmmmm....yeah right.....we will see....

The AP's first Wire Headline about this Story this Morning:

Airport shooting suspect says he acted alone

The Correct Narrative has been Decided by the AP, and now they will play it out.

Currently it's:

Germany: Suspect admits targeting American troops

So if an Abortion Clinic Bomber or Assassin had screamed out something Christian like this Islamist and the Ft. Hood Islamist did when they yelled "Allah Akbar" before Attacking our Troops, would the AP have NOT Headlined that?...

It's Doubtfull.

This is (2) Attacks on our Troops, one on American Soil @ Ft. Hood and the other in Germany, both with Abject Connections to Islam, yet the AP isn't Leading with it... Again.

"the suspect, identified as a 21-year-old ethnic Albanian from Kosovo, was apparently radicalized over the last few weeks."

So... What exactly is the Process of "Radicalizing" a Good Muslim into an Islamist Terrorist, and how does it only take "weeks"...

Is it Rational to be Concerned about this?...

And does anyone else hear the Excusing of this Attack on the part of the AP based on this Narrative they are Obviously Creating?...

peace...

How sickening.... a muslim kosovo man that worked at the airport...his parents say they are pro American....hmmmmm....yeah right.....we will see....

Sometimes its not the parents fault, the underwear bombers father contacted the CIA and FBI to warn them that his son went to Yemen to train with radical Muslims.

The main Wire at the AP never headlined this today...

For Ravi... I'm talking about the top Wire stories @ The Associated Press | The essential global news network...

Lot's of other stuff was more important than Islam attacking us again.

peace...

Yep... like honoring Quincy Jones with a National Medal of Arts. :clap2:

Nevermind another radical practitioner or the religion of peace killed 2 more American servicemen.

The minute I heard about this story I figured it was going to be like this... just wondered how long it would take to hear it.

So... whats the next thing on Obama's busy agenda?
:doubt:

Bankrupting Coal?...

peace...

Forum List

Back