AP Exclusive: Video shows chicks ground up alive

Alright, for all those outraged by this, name a more "humane" way to kill them before grinding them up.

Slice the jugular veins and carotid arteries in one stroke. The brain is deprived of oxygen; if carried out properly, the animal shouldn't feel anything.

Alright, for all those outraged by this, name a more "humane" way to kill them before grinding them up.

Okay -- here goes... I'm going to say this as nicely as possible to you:

WE SHOULDN'T BE KILLING NEWBORN CHICKENS IN THE FIRST PLACE!! The entire idea sickens me.

Slice the jugular veins and carotid arteries in one stroke. The brain is deprived of oxygen; if carried out properly, the animal shouldn't feel anything.

Have you held a chick? I should add, something that won't raise the prices outrageously.

Oh, I meant for animals general. I don't think we should be killing chicks. I doubt the impact on price would be too dramatic - that's how all kosher and halal meat is prepared.

Even as human beings are being subjected to the same fate...

Pogo, where are they throwing people into a shredder?

If they are, I will protest against it.

You can have your chicken and eggs without this kind of crap.

If this isn't wrong, then why the big upset about Michael Vick and the dog fighting? Some cultures eat dogs just like we eat chickens. Actually, they don't have wings, so there wouldn't be buffalo dogs.

Last edited:
Throwing chickens in a grinder doen't sound like any fun at all . I'll tell you what is fun though , I used to take people fishing offshore and occasionally we'd get thick into tuna . Tuna have big hearts right behind a thin area of meat behind the gills . If you were quick you could make a little slit there and pull the heart out while it was still beating . I'd call the women over and ask them to close their eyes and hold out their hand and place the heart in their hand . Squirt squirt squirt , they'd freak out . That was fun . The litle kids also enjoyed chasing each other around the deck , using them as squirt guns .

Throwing chickens in a grinder doen't sound like any fun at all . I'll tell you what is fun though , I used to take people fishing offshore and occasionally we'd get thick into tuna . Tuna have big hearts right behind a thin area of meat behind the gills . If you were quick you could make a little slit there and pull the heart out while it was still beating . I'd call the women over and ask them to close their eyes and hold out their hand and place the heart in their hand . Squirt squirt squirt , they'd freak out . That was fun . The litle kids also enjoyed chasing each other around the deck , using them as squirt guns .

:lol:

Now that sounds like a good time!

:lol:

WE SHOULDN'T BE KILLING NEWBORN CHICKENS IN THE FIRST PLACE!! The entire idea sickens me.

Which is odd, given David is perfectly fine with KILLING pre-born HUMAN BEINGS, but killing FOOD... THIS SHE FINDS INTOLERABLE!

Now this should help those who are struggling to understand how we ended up with a Marxist Muslim in the White House in the midst of a war with most of Islam and during a time when leftist economic policy was cratering the US Economy...

(THEY'RE FOOLS OF THE FIRST ORDER WHO HAVE THE SOCIAL RIGHT TO VOTE!)

Now that's a problem that could USE some "CHANGE!"

Last edited:

ROFLMNAO...

Good times...

Reminds me of stories a friend used to tell, from his youth where the men of their little town would head out in early spring and hunt for baby seals. The pelts were BIG money and you couldn't shoot them because it would screw up the pelt... so they'd round up the cute little buggers and crush their skulls with heavy batons... or rifle butts.

When the little boys came of age they were taken out on such hunts and allowed to bash in the brains of those cute little, fluffy dudes.

Oh... I remember the happy glow on his face as he recalled those days... great times.

But we have to understand why Dave and company are so put off by this type of thing. In essense Dave mindset is that of: FOOD... So he tends to sympathize with it.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU]YouTube - Sarah Palin pardons a Thanksgiving turkey as others die around her. The Political Pop[/ame]

for old times sake.

and necritan....your avatar gives me a raging boner.

Which is odd, given David is perfectly fine with KILLING pre-born HUMAN BEINGS, but killing FOOD... THIS SHE FINDS INTOLERABLE!

Now this should help those who are struggling to understand how we ended up with a Marxist Muslim in the White House in the midst of a war with most of Islam and during a time when leftist economic policy was cratering the US Economy...

(THEY'RE FOOLS OF THE FIRST ORDER WHO HAVE THE SOCIAL RIGHT TO VOTE!)

Now that's a problem that could USE some "CHANGE!"

I have no problem killing chickens before they're born - I have no idea how long it takes for a chicken to grow in an egg, but before it grows a brain and complex nerve system, I'm fine with. It's unable to feel anything.

Ever notice this clown is a bit like Robin Williams? Give him a jumping point and he goes on and on and on. Unlike Robin Williams, his pantheon of jokes only related to Obama.

#1 - Obama is not a Muslim
#2 - Obama is not a Marxist
#3 - Even if Obama was a Muslim, SO WHAT? There are American Muslims in our military dying for this country right now. Do you have a problem with them?
#4 - You are an idiot.

Now then, just as I am OK with killing a fetus before it develops into anything. I have often stated that I am fine with abortion as long as it is BEFORE or AT the middle of the second trimester. What I am NOT ok with is killing fully developed newborn babies! I am NOT ok with putting fully developed newborn babies in a grinding machine or putting them in a machine that slits their throats and drains all of the blood from their bodies!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back