AP Exclusive: Obama's transgender ex-nanny outcast

You read a story like this and you understand what right wingers in this country want to do. Fortunately, we have laws. Worse, they will say it's a "choice". Like there are people who choose to be tortured and burned with cigarettes. Take a good look people. The path the right wing plans for this country is a slippery slope. It begins with their war on women's rights, education and the war on gays.

Go Play in Traffic you Fuckin' Retard. :thup:

:)

peace...

[B said:
r[/B]dean;4913799]You read a story like this and you understand what right wingers in this country want to do. Fortunately, we have laws. Worse, they will say it's a "choice". Like there are people who choose to be tortured and burned with cigarettes. Take a good look people. The path the right wing plans for this country is a slippery slope. It begins with their war on women's rights, education and the war on gays.

Go Play in Traffic you Fuckin' Retard. :thup:

peace...

That's what the "r" stands for, in case some of you didn't know.

peace...

And Liberals were so Kind to Sarah, her Daughter and her Grandchild... :thup:

peace...
They weren't. So, you are just as disgusting as they were.

Although, I am not surprised at all.

Thanks again for your Input that was not Request.

I'd LOVE to Explain my OP to you but Fuck you. :thup:

peace...
Another "plan" of yours?

The only plan you seem to have is to prove with every post what an asswipe you are.

:thup:

Barry had a nannie??

Shit. Thought the dude's mom was on Welfare??

He's black, so you assumed his mom was on welfare, eh? Nice.

His grandmother was a banker. A One Percenter. How do you think he afforded to go to Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard?

You read a story like this and you understand what right wingers in this country want to do. Fortunately, we have laws. Worse, they will say it's a "choice". Like there are people who choose to be tortured and burned with cigarettes. Take a good look people. The path the right wing plans for this country is a slippery slope. It begins with their war on women's rights, education and the war on gays.

I used to think "fortunately we have laws".

And then I lived through three years of an Obama presidency.

Barry had a nannie??

His grandmother was a banker. A One Percenter. How do you think he afforded to go to Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard?

Um... No, he Played the Poor Card during the Election...

Talked about how he was on Welfare when he was a kid.

He was about as FAR from Poor as it gets. :thup:

peace...

you-just-cant-make-this-shit-up-hollowood-airhead-ditz-simpl-politics-1316831575.jpg

Barry had a nannie??

peace...

Add g5000 to the list of people who don't seem to have actually paid attention to the guy they're carrying water for.

This person lives a horrible life, and you are using it as a joke on a message board.
Right Wingers are so Christ like.

And Liberals were so Kind to Sarah, her Daughter and her Grandchild... :thup:

peace...

Your mom every teach you two wrongs don't make a right?

This person's life is horrible, I don't think they need you making a joke out of it on top of it.
And what did liberals do to Palin's grandchild?

Barry had a nannie??

peace...

I could afford a nanny in Indonesia.
And you do realize that most of the time she was married to his father he was away at school? She also lived on her own while going to school in Seattle.

My uncle Rex was our caretaker. He was fine unless he got drunk and chased us with the belt sander. Didn't cost a dime!

Barry had a nannie??

err because he was black and entitled.

Last edited:
Barry had a nannie??

I do not recall that.

I found this in a 2006 Time Magazine article:

He was African and American, as opposed to African American, although he certainly endured the casual cruelties of everyday life--in the new book, he speaks of white people mistaking him for a valet-parking attendant--that are visited upon nonwhites in America. "I had to reconcile a lot of different threads growing up--race, class," he told me. "For example, I was going to a fancy prep school, and my mother was on food stamps while she was getting her Ph.D." Obama believes his inability to fit neatly into any group or category explains his relentless efforts to understand and reconcile opposing views.

Forum List

Back