AP: Berger Steps Down As Kerry Adviser

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
AP: Berger Steps Down As Kerry Adviser

Maybe I should have posted this in one of the existing threads on the subject, but I didn't.

Actually, him and Kerry make good partners. They both admit to breaking the law while never expecting that they should be subject to any scrutiny for doing it.....

Trying to cut their losses. Not going to work, the people are beginning to get it.

Kathianne said:
Oh Lord, let's hope so!!!! :huddle:

There is some evidence that Sandy Berger's 'sloppy', 'inadvertently' and 'careless' taking of classified information from a secure reading room at the National Archives in Washington was actually videotaped by hidden cameras in this secure area.

Wouldn't it be interesting to see how this 'merry mishap' by Berger is seen with him stuffing papers in his socks, pants and coat. All this for the Kerry campaign and to protect his old boss Bill Clinton. Is Berger falling on the sword for them? The possible videotape film is reported in the following article. I would love to see that part of Bergers inadvertent taking of documents proving Clinton was negligent in his duties as president of the US and Kerry's getting inside information to attack Bush.

http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=877

Forum List

Back