AP: "America's president and Africa's son, Barack Obama"

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Obama declares to Africa: End tyranny, corruption

By BEN FELLER
Associated Press Writer Jul 11, 2:52 PM EDT

ACCRA, Ghana (AP) -- America's president and Africa's son, Barack Obama dashed with pride onto the continent of his ancestors Saturday, challenging its people to shed tyranny, corruption and conflict in favor of peace. Campaigning to all of Africa, he said "Yes you can."

"I say this knowing full well the tragic past that has sometimes haunted this part of the world," Obama told a riveted Ghanaian Parliament. "I have the blood of Africa within me."

---

Gettin' his Black on again, I Presume...

Aren't we all African?...

:)

peace...

Ok, we have a President that was born outside the 48, half-black, half-white. 1/2 roots in Kenya, 1/2 in what was that, Kansas? Somewhere like that.

I will agree that it's historical, but what does it mean? That the country should now join failed states? That the country has become color blind? *cough*

I think the most basic requirement is that we have an AMERICAN CITIZEN as our acting president.

Has nothing to do with his color.

I think the most basic requirement is that we have an AMERICAN CITIZEN as our acting president.

And we agree with that. He is an American citizen through his mother, at the very least.

And we agree with that. He is an American citizen through his mother, at the very least.

Well then, that Settles it...

Wonder why he Avoided Proving where he was Born the way he did?...

peace...

AP: "Obama absorbed the experience with his wife, Michelle, and their girls, Sasha and Malia."

Let me Correct the AP:

"Obama absorbed the experience with his wife, Michelle, who is actually Black, and their girls, Sasha and Malia."

peace...

Ok, we have a President that was born outside the 48, half-black, half-white. 1/2 roots in Kenya, 1/2 in what was that, Kansas? Somewhere like that.

I will agree that it's historical, but what does it mean? That the country should now join failed states? That the country has become color blind? *cough*
It's certainly not color blind to racists, is it?

nor to their antithesis.

Racists like Barry's Mentor?...

peace...

Forum List

Back