AOL Refugees

I am trying to make this a place where I can post however it is being made impossible because I keep having to login over and over and over and over and over......

Then I cannot make a post. I see a lot of places here where there needs to be something positive about Christians, but there are few if any. When I post something positive about Christians I cannot get it posted, and or it gerts moved. I think this place stinks as much as AOL.

Did you know there's a section for conspiracies?

I am trying to make this a place where I can post however it is being made impossible because I keep having to login over and over and over and over and over......

Then I cannot make a post. I see a lot of places here where there needs to be something positive about Christians, but there are few if any. When I post something positive about Christians I cannot get it posted, and or it gerts moved. I think this place stinks as much as AOL.

when you log in....check the "remember me" box...and you will remain logged in...

just think of it...as miracles by bonez

Oh, it's the evil conspiracy to rid the planet of christians hehehehe
They start small with a master programmer whose software can detect the religious beliefs of a user and then make it impossible for christian users to post messages in defense of their religion. The dastardly plan is working!!!!!

Get real, Smartt.

There's a whole topic section on the main page for Religion and Ethics.

Hi,I am from "Was there a case for war" board,over
on AOL,have just found this new,confusing,discussion board,see many old names,live in Manhattan,am an Independent,after years of Republicanism,untill Bush brought the worst out of that Party,Conservative
at heart,voted for Obama and now wondering why I even voted,My grandparents came over from Barcelona and gained American citizenship--------------the right way,they earned it! Obama now wants to appease these illegals and turn them into the newest welfare clients,I am totally opposed to any type of amnesty and will not pay my taxes for such an anti-American agenda!

on AOL,have just found this new,confusing,discussion board,see many old names,live in Manhattan,am an Independent,after years of Republicanism,untill Bush brought the worst out of that Party,Conservative
at heart,voted for Obama and now wondering why I even voted,My grandparents came over from Barcelona and gained American citizenship--------------the right way,they earned it! Obama now wants to appease these illegals and turn them into the newest welfare clients,I am totally opposed to any type of amnesty and will not pay my taxes for such an anti-American agenda!
Hey Pinck. Welcome to the latest....
31B15C1A-B051-4F88-46E91209E43DB334.jpg

:eusa_drool:

Here I am, MrsMELRBH left homeless by AOL's destruction of message boards.

I am a progressive liberal democrat. I thought I get that out right at the start. I do not engage in put downs or name calling. If you insult me you will be ignored.

I respect all points of view and when I disagree I will do so as civilly as possible.

Not quite sure how to navigate this board but I will get the hang of is. :eusa_pray:

I feel you Mrs. M. I'm a refugee, too. The only reason I kept AOL was for the Boards. I suppose in hard times, cacelling the usless remainder of the parts i don't use will be a good thing.

I hope we can have discussions. I appreciate civility and see no need for name calling. Anyway, This seems like at least as good a home and i'm looking forward to making some new contacts.

Talk to you soon.

at heart,voted for Obama and now wondering why I even voted,

<snicker> :eusa_whistle:

Wow, AOL cares after all. How touching. They sort of crossed the Rubicon, as far as I am concerned. AOL blew it. They are dirt to me now.

if want to call someone an idiot, i have no qualms about doing so openly.

if you're using my name to be passive/aggressive and call someone an idiot, then perhaps you're calling the wrong person an idiot...

since that would be you... not Amanda.

cheers.

if want to call someone an idiot, i have no qualms about doing so openly.

if you're using my name to be passive/aggressive and call someone an idiot, then perhaps you're calling the wrong person an idiot...

since that would be you... not Amanda.

cheers.

idiot

Wow, AOL cares after all. How touching. They sort of crossed the Rubicon, as far as I am concerned. AOL blew it. They are dirt to me now.

Same here. They saw that losing customers would affect their ad revenue. Screw 'em. They had their chance and dropped the ball on dozens of occasions.

Me too. I kinda wondered what happened to all the refugees who suddenly disappeared. I figured AOL was back up. This will be the third time, at least, that they've cleaned up their boards, sent everyone packing elsewhere, only to say SURPRISE!! We're baaaaaack. There's nothing more frustrating than watching an entire discussion disappear into cyberspace.

Buh bye, AOL.

i used to love the aol message boards.

they used to be the best boards on the net.

AOL completely blew them up and ruined what used to be a great server.

Forum List

Back