AOL Message Boards

Quote: Originally Posted by LoThunder
It appears that it's the end of all political discussion boards on AOL.

Some have escaped to one of the Money and Finance Boards.

It's sad really.
They are holed-up in a section where they aren't even welcome trying to have End-Times religious discussions and piss and moan about liberals.

I think I'll rat them out to the TOS creeps....

You really don't believe your own signature line, do you? Or do you believe you're the only one who should have such freedoms?

Here's a question for YOU:

Why are so many people here so goddamn SERIOUS?

And what the goddamn hell skin off anyone's nose is it if I post in fonts big enough for me TO SEE?

And what the goddamn hell skin off anyone's nose is it if I post in fonts big enough for me TO SEE?

If you can't see normal-sized text, the proper thing to do is adjust your screen settings, versus forcing other people to scroll through posts that take up 3 times as much space as they should.

It's kind of a consideration thing.

You're not posting for you, stupid. You are posting for the readers.

Found a clue yet?

Besides which, the formatting doesn't show until the message is posted, you're still reading all of your own posts before then, correct? In the composition box? Goddamned idiot, no trouble for you to read it there correct?

Fucking fool, cannot even form a logical argument for why you post like a kindergarten kid with a crayon.

Forum List

Back