AOC’s Climate Proof: It’s Hot in the Summer

Theyre they go with pointing out a weather event
IVE been told time and time gain that a weather event has absolutely nothing to do with the global climate
SO TELL us watermelons which is it ?
it cant be both

thumb_can-i-aska-stupid-question-better-than-anyone-iknow-go-48433732.png

View attachment 270277
We must destroy the economy!
Warning: Listening to her will have negative impact on your IQ.

Still not as bad as bringing a snowball into congress and calling that proof. That was epically stupid.
Global warming nutters claimed there would be no more snow, and the arctic ice cap would be gone by then. So actually he conclusively proved them wrong with a fucking snowball and inconvenient facts.

Smackdown!

Your doomsday cult's prophet and messiah Al Gore has been demoted from carnival barker to circus clown. And you're so brainwashed that you don't even know that you're a member of a doomsday cult.

Last edited:
As I pointed out in another thread today Republicans start numerous "So much for global warming" threads every time it's cold in the Winter. It's an asinine argument on both sides.
If it is an asinine argument then tell the lame stream media to shut the fuck up with their Marxist agenda on redistribution of wealth through Carbon taxes, and we will stop counter arguing.

AOC like the rest of the left are complete phonies who lie and spin at opportune times. When temp's drop just a few days from now there will be a news blackout.

You can bet that when she finished she jumped into a great big SUV.

The problem that the Left has is they cannot condemn these kooks, they defend them.

Typical July weather here in Florida. Hot as hell during most of the day and a 5.5 inch rain thunderstorm. Cooled off now after the storm to being pleasant.

Repeat tomorrow and the rest of the summer.

AGW my ass!

Typical July weather here in Florida. Hot as hell during most of the day and a 5.5 inch rain thunderstorm. Cooled off now after the storm to being pleasant.

Repeat tomorrow and the rest of the summer.

AGW my ass!
Agree 100%. I'm very fortunate to live right on the beach, so we always get a nice sea breeze in the afternoon. But Orlando is like an oven. The thunderstorms roll in like clockwork every afternoon, and you can see steam rising off the sidewalks when they pass.

Forum List

Back