AOC’s Climate Proof: It’s Hot in the Summer

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
DD31B79E-50DC-4913-9017-097199DD8E19.jpeg

We must destroy the economy!
Warning: Listening to her will have negative impact on your IQ.

God damn. She finally has a point.

They didn't report on it yet, but I'm holding out hope.

wasnt it pretty hot when the dinasours were around? maybe we can ask that of Pelosi and Ruthy

View attachment 270277
We must destroy the economy!
Warning: Listening to her will have negative impact on your IQ.

Today in Floor E Da, the temperate was about 10 degrees below the hottest on record. If the world is getting hotter every year because of the increase of CO2, logically my area would of been hotter not 10 degrees cooler. Why are liberals too stupid not to understand this? Dont answer, it was a rhetorical question, I know the reason.

james-carville-quote.png

Natural selection really has some catching up to do.
hey,,,maybe this weekend will be so hot,,that most young ladies wont wear panties,,i think we can name at least two democrats who are looking forward to this

Natural selection really has some catching up to do.
hey,,,maybe this weekend will be so hot,,that most young ladies wont wear panties,,i think we can name at least two democrats who are looking forward to this
Blinkie Pelosi and Diane Frankenstein? They wont have their panties all bundled up in a wad, and might let loose, if you know what I mean.

collagepelosifeinstein1214.jpg

All of a sudden, the Dem controlled media reports on a July hot spell on the East Coast like it's F'in climate change Armageddon or something. Then they boost the actual temperatures by 15 degrees on fancy heat index maps.
Pure propaganda.

As I pointed out in another thread today Republicans start numerous "So much for global warming" threads every time it's cold in the Winter. It's an asinine argument on both sides.

i wonder if AOC will blame global farting for the 125 degree weather in those deserts in the south west

We need to send AOC to China to learn how the real world works.

The Chinese leaders get it. Passing environmental laws kills jobs.

Forum List

Back